Mr. Bokay Flowers Reviews

56 | Port Chester, NY

56 Reviews for Mr. Bokay Flowers

56 Mr. Bokay Flowers Reviews

Margaret · Married on 09/08/2018

I am SO happy that I chose to work with Jerry & his team at Mr. Bokay for my wedding. From the very start they were incredibly responsive & helpful- emails and calls were always answered quickly & warmly, & my questions always thoroughly answered & explained. I had sent various pictures of ideas & Jerry had them all on file & ready to discuss each time we met. They understood my ideas perfectly & really worked within my budget to make my vision come to life. The flowers at the church & reception were so incredibly lush, fresh & perfectly put together (after I got back from my honeymoon over two weeks later the flowers my mom had kept from the reception were out on display & still gorgeous!) & the candle centerpieces we discussed came out exactly as I wanted - it was truly magical. I asked if we could incorporate lace from my mothers dress as the wrapping of my bouqet & a charm for my late father and he went above&beyond to make it absolutely perfect for me - I was & still am thrilled. I was recommended by my best friend (who then recommended another friend of ours & he knocked it out of the park for her wedding too!), who was recommended by a friend of hers, & I will definitely be continuing to recommend to everyone I know. We wanted to make sure we worked with people who not only do incredible work but also people who we respected & were easy to work with - & that is definitely what we got with Jerry & his team. They knocked it out of the park - can't recommend them enough!!

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2018

Jerry at Mr. Bokay Flowers was AMAZING. I cannot begin to say enough good things about him and his services. I am originally from a place close to Port Chester NY but I recently moved to Colorado and my wedding was back east in the West Chester area, I was very worried about not being able to be there in person to share my flower ideas as well as meet with my florist. I spoke to several places beforehand and sent pictures and ideas though email but Jerry/Mr. Bokay was the only one who really saw my vision and made me feel comfortable with the flower decisions he listened to intently and clearly saw my vision he made me so comfortable with his abilities. Not to mention his price was way better than a lot of the other places that quoted me. Jerry kept me updated throughout the process, he let me know when he was ordering the flowers and he was also honest with me about what he could and couldn't get based on the time of year. (I really wanted peonies but they are out of season so he suggested another very smilier flower and let me make my own choices). We spoke on the phone where he explained everything to me and talked in great detail about the flowers and the process, he even broke down the color percentages in my bouquets such as 50% burgundy, 30% white 20% blush etc. I was unable to see my flowers before my wedding day just due to my schedule but when they arrived they were absolutely PERFECT. They were gorgeous, everything I could have wanted and more. Jerry truly listened and saw my vision and made it a reality. He was also right on time as to when my photographer was going to be there. His delivery guys were polite and timely and set everything perfect for me. It was all around a wonderful experience and I would recommend his services to everyone.

Mr. Bokay Flowers 1
    Mr. Bokay Flowers 2

Kayleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Mr. Bokay did my flowers for my wedding in August and I loved them!!! The flowers were so beautiful. Jerry was really great and worked hard to capture the look I was going for. In the meetings prior, he spent a lot of time explaining everything and listening to my thoughts. He is very knowledgeable. Leading up to my wedding he was always happy to answer any questions I had and talk through details with me. I had a great experience and would highly recommend Mr. Bokay!

Jasmine · Married on 06/30/2018

I just got married on 6/30/18. I was not someone who grew up dreaming about my wedding day, and neither was my fiance. We wanted to pay for the wedding ourselves, and wanted the planning process to be as low-stress as possible. So we went about choosing our vendors based on good value, reputation, and really it came down to who we got along best with. Jerry has topped all these for us. As someone who loves flowers, this was the one item in the wedding I did not want to compromise on and we went to about 5 florists until I met Jerry. All of them have great reviews online, but when I met Jerry I knew I need not look further. Jerry is earnest, he knows his business well and has been doing this a long time, and what I love most about him is that it is truly his passion to create the most beautiful bouquets and floral decorations for for our special day. It is clear this is beyond business for him - he promises not just the best price but the most beautiful flowers he could get. He creatively suggested less expensive flowers to mix with peonies that would still look beautiful. I did not get to see a floral sample before the wedding because we live in Manhattan and I did not want to make extra trips. But I told Jerry I trusted him, because of how meticulously he's planned with us along the way, and how he tried his best to understand our vision. I was getting my hair and makeup done when Jerry delivered the flowers on my wedding day. I did not even get to properly say hi to him, he just sneaked in, delivered the bouquets and went back down to decorate our cake and the ceremony/reception florals. When I finally got to see the flowers, I was just stunned. They were absolutely divine, so much so I asked my parents to save us a centerpiece after we left for our honeymoon from the venue. Even my husband (who does not care for flowers) commented that the flowers turned out so well. We are so glad we picked Mr. Bokay as our florist! Some of the flowers are pictured below.

Mr. Bokay Flowers 3
    Mr. Bokay Flowers 4
    Mr. Bokay Flowers 5
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/16/2018

I didn’t need to get many flowers, but Jerry was awesome. I don’t know much about flowers in general, but I sat down with Jerry and he was able to put together exactly what I was visualizing.

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jerry and Mr. Bokay Flowers & Greenhouse. My flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. One of the best surprises was how stunning Jerry made my cake look with cascading matching flowers to my bouquets. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Jerry was so easy to work with and provides amazing ideas and options on flowers to stay within your vision and budget. He is so detailed and easy going. I wanted a few flowers that were out of season and Jerry was able to find alternatives that gave the same effect. Highly recommend!!

Alexis · Married on 09/17/2017

Jerry was amazing to work with. I absolutely loved my bouquet and those of my bridesmaids, he knew exactly what I wanted and made it all happen. He listened, gave suggestions and pulled together the most beautiful centerpieces and chuppah for our wedding. Highly recommend!!

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2017

This venue was amazing and helped us in every way and more! They always answered us right away and always checked to.make sure things were correct! Jerry himself was amazing and gave us great deals!

Mindy · Married on 09/03/2017

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2017, at 2:17 PM, GORDON RAPHAEL wrote:

Jerry is amazingly creative and designed gorgeous floral arrangements for our daughter's wedding. Price was GREAT and he even gave us more than we expected. He has great ideas, a great color sense, and knows how to match and arrange flowers based on characteristics of the specific flowers. So organized, detailed and easy to work with- I never had to worry about this aspect of the wedding planning. Jerry has been in the flower business since childhood and his work truly shows his years of experience in this field. I am a very picky person who is not easily impressed but Jerry gets my highest recommendation! Professional and takes great pride in his work above anything else. A+++ rating in all aspects, including price.

Sirisha · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say ENOUGH about how amazing Jerry and his team are! Having to cater to an indian wedding and trying to plan it while I was in Missouri and the venue was in NY was a challenge, but Jerry delivered and it was phenomenal! I was in constant communication with him for several months and his passion and knowledge regarding florals is showcased on your first meeting. He was able to deliver the most spectacular Mandap I have ever seen and do it with my budget! He is an artist and unlike most decorating companies, he is fair and the quality is unmatched.

Thank you for everything Jerry!
    Love,
    Sirisha and Sirish Rao

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2017

Jerry and his team are amazing! You will not be disappointed. Flowers were extremely important to me for my wedding. Jerry listened to all my ideas and helped me understand the different flowers to achieve my theme/style of an elegant garden wedding. Jerry takes the time to sit down with you and go over every detail about the flowers. I showed Jerry different photos from Pinterest about what I liked and didn't like and Jerry went above and beyond my expectations. All my guests kept complimenting the flowers, especially my cascading bridal bouquet and the centerpieces. Jerry is super organized and I was super impressed with the final result. Book Jerry and his team and your wedding will be filled with beautiful standout flowers that you and your guests willl love!

Eliza · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jerry!!! I found him because he did the flowers for my best friend's wedding, which were incredibly beautiful. He did not disappoint for our wedding. The flowers were so stunning, exactly what we wanted, and we got so many compliments. Jerry was by far our favorite vendor. He was so professional and extremely knowledgeable and passionate about flowers. He went above and beyond to make sure that the flowers for the wedding were exactly what we wanted and that everything was done just right. I honestly couldn't have imagined more beautiful flowers hat matched my vision. In addition, Jerry took initiative to visit our church and reception venue without our asking. He is also a very kind person and it was so enjoyable to work with him. To top it off, he gave us a great price within our budget yet still managed to go above and beyond. The flowers were absolutely stunning. I cannot recommend him more highly. In fact, another of my close friends is using him for her wedding in April. We feel so lucky to have found Jerry, and we plan to use him for all events/flower needs in the future. There is not a negative thing I could say!

Anne · Married on 06/24/2017

Jerry Dellamura at Mr. Bokay in Port Chester did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding one week ago in Rye. From the bouquets of the bride's, bridesmaids and mothers, to the headpieces of flower girls, to the boutonnieres for the groomsmen,ushers and best man, to the arrangements at the church and reception, everything was gorgeous and meticulously crafted and presented. Jerry was so friendly, receptive to our ideas, and easy to work with. When and if my other daughter gets married in Rye, we will definitely call Jerry. His work is superb in every respect

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Jerry and his team were amazing. I can not say enough good things about their work. Trying to find a florist for my June 10, 2017 wedding took sometime. I met with numerous florists and felt that they all had their own agenda for my wedding and they were not willing to work within my budget. I was becoming frustrated and overwhelmed by the whole florist process. That is until I met Jerry. From the moment I sat down and talked to him about my vision for my wedding I knew that I would be in good hands with him. He was kind, patient and understanding during our first meeting which is what sold me on him. Jerry takes a lot of pride in his work and that is a quality you do not find too often anymore. He was extremely flexible and really took the time to look at photos and ideas that I had for my wedding. The final product turned out beyond my hopes. My flowers were amazing and exactly what I wanted. You will not go wrong working with Jerry and his team. They will treat your wedding as if it is the only one they are working on.

Dara · Married on 06/04/2017

Jerry and his team were recommended to my husband and I by a friend and we are so glad they were! When first meeting with us, Jerry took so much time going over details, explaining the different flowers that would be available to us, taking an interest in our vision and what we were looking for and then made it all come to life even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Jerry also took the time to e-mail and call us throughout the process to answer any questions we may have had, confirm details, and simply to remain in touch which made us feel so comfortable knowing we could rely on him. On the day of the wedding, Jerry was the first vendor to arrive which was much relief. The bouquets for the bridal party and myself were absolutely stunning as well as the flower centerpieces and chuppah. Many of the guests came up to us throughout the wedding to comment on how beautiful and stunning the flowers were and they truly added beauty and life into the room! I would highly recommend using Jerry for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

Gyongyi · Married on 05/27/2017

I met Jerry tree or four times. He was always available to meet and discuss everything I wanted. Returned my calls and emails promptly and always updated my contract for any changes that I had. He is flexible, knowledgeable, and not only listens to you, but he hears you. I really wasn't sure what I wanted at the beginning but Jerry gave great suggestions and was very informative. I listened to his suggestions, and I just knew that I can trust him. However seeing individual flowers on pictures is not the same thing as to see the final creation, but at the end everything turned out to be a perfect match. Our guests loved Jerry’s orange flower creations.
    Thank you Jerry and your staff at Mr. Bokay Flowers & Greenhouse for the decoration of our wedding of 05/27/2017.
    June & Gary Wagner

christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Besides marrying the man of my dreams, this might have been the best aspect of the day, everything was better than I ever imagined. From the moment we sat down and spoke about budget and my dreams and our options, he went above and beyond to make my wildest dreams come true. My bouquet had an added touch to include a photo of my brother that has passed away and it was a show stopped and made me feel as if my brother was right there by my side. My bouquet was gorgeous and talked about non-stop, as well as my GEORGOUS centerpieces. When thinking flowers there should never be a doubt as to who you should call... Mr. Bokay is the absolute best, I'm beyond thankful for the services provided at the price we paid. Simply amazing

Valeria · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I were very happy with our experience with Mr Bokay! My order was a last minute thing but all my expectations were met. Not only did the flower arrangements come out great but the service was exceptional. They paid attention to detail, gave opinions to make my order even better and give solutions to concerns I had. The flowers were even delivered to the reception and arranged beautifully!
    -Valeria Carvajal

Annabell · Married on 10/15/2016

Mr. Bokay (Jerry) was fantastic. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and amazing. He was a great pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Mr. Bokay

Jiyoon · Married on 10/08/2016

I knew from the first time I met Jerry, I knew he was the one I can trust for my big day. I really wasn't sure what I wanted for my wedding in terms of flowers and decorations but Jerry gave great suggestions and was very informative. Also compared to other florists that I met before Jerry, who were so eager to give me a ridiculous quote right away, Jerry sat me down and took his time to go over every detail, even showing me some of the flowers. Also during the planning process, he was always responsive and attentive making sure everything is in place. On the day of my wedding I was really surprised with his beautiful work. Everything was beyond my expectations....the centerpieces, the arch and the bouquets. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a florist for their big day, and I will definitely recommend him to friends who are planning their wedding.

Maria · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I got Married 10-7-16. I was very nervous about everything. I was not sure how things would look and come out. I tend to like to be in control of everything. I knew what kind of flowers i wanted and the color scheme. Jerry and his team were AMAZING.!! I feel that pictures don't do the flowers any justice. We did not do so much for the church I though every aisle was going to be decorated but they only did the front aisle and to be honest that was great it looked elegant and delicate. Everyone mentioned how much they loved the flower arrangements and bouquets. Throughout the process i was probable a little stressful, but Jerry listened to me and made sure that i was okay with the final product. He never made me feel rushed during the process, he was very detailed and helpful. The price was great and within our budget. I have recommended all my friends to Jerry, because him and his team do great work. Honestly thank you for everything

Sabrina · Married on 10/01/2016

I used Mr. Bokay for our wedding day in October. Jerry was amazing to work with along with his staff. He was so patient and kind. He did everything I asked and the flowers were beautiful. The arrangements and bouquets were perfect. I would definitely recommend them. I met with several other florists before Jerry who were very rude and unprofessional. I was so glad I was able to find a florist that did everything that I asked.

samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Jerry is the best!! From the first consultation, to the delivery of all the flowers on our wedding day, Jerry exceeded my expectations! He is extremely knowledgeable and was able to suggest (and show me pictures) of certain flowers that he felt would look the best in the type of bouquet/centerpieces I had envisioned. He even asked for pictures of the bridesmaids dresses so he could incorporate their color into the bouquet- the dresses were gold, so he tied their bouquets with gold ribbons, which complemented the dresses so well, in a way that looked elegant, and not "matchy matchy." He was able to create a sample centerpieces so I could see how it would look! On our wedding day when the flowers arrived, I was so taken aback by the fullness of all the bouquets, and how gorgeous they came out! even better than I could have imagined!! While I was getting ready, I was able to watch his team assemble the Chuppah, which looked as amazing as all the other flowers! I am SO pleased with how our flowers came out, and would recommend Jerry to any bride looking for an affordable, and FULL arrangement of flowers! He did not disappoint!

Norma Jeane · Married on 06/25/2016

Jerry did such an amazing job at making all of my flower dreams come true!! From our first meeting to the many subsequent emails I sent Jerry he was truly a pleasure to work with. He is truly a master of flowers -- each idea I presented him with came out a million times better then I could have ever dreamed. The bouquets, centerpieces, rose petal aisle, and most of all the beautiful flowers covering the trellis were all absolutely stunning. Not to mention the day of the wedding we realized we needed 17 centerpieces instead of 15 and it was not a problem at all for Jerry to put together 2 more with only a few hours to spare!! Jerry was a breeze to work with and we plan to use him again and again in the future!!

Kerry · Married on 06/10/2016

If you are looking for a top-notch florist who is professional, attentive, creative and extremely talented, then look no further. Jerry and his team were absolutely incredible from our initial first meeting to multiple e-mails back and forth to the delivery of flowers on our wedding day this past weekend (June 10th). Upon our initial meeting, we instantly knew that Jerry was going to do the flowers for our wedding as he listened very closely to the color scheme/vision I had for the wedding flowers and carefully pieced together a beautiful color palette, unique flower centerpiece design and contract. Jerry was very responsive and flexible via phone or e-mail and always updated our contract for any changes that we had, even accommodating a change we had made the week before the wedding! I knew that the flowers were going to be gorgeous the day of the wedding, but my expectations were surpassed when I saw the final product in person delivered to our venue the day of the wedding- the bouquets, altar flowers, corsages, boutonnieres and centerpieces were stunning! Everything was carefully packaged, wrapped and delivered to the appropriate locations on time. The bouquets were a generous size, photographed beautifully and complemented our bridesmaid dresses, grooms suits and venue. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were and will continue to do so for a long time going forward. I would recommend Jerry and his shop for a bride looking for someone to do wedding flowers or even just for flowers for a different event- they are that great!! Jerry, Bill and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our venue shine by providing us beautiful flower arrangements! We could not have been happier!! Love, Kerry and Bill