PO Box 294, Homewood, CA 96141 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mountain High Weddings

Hi, I'm Rev. Christa Deane of Mountain High Weddings! I’ve lived on Tahoe’s beautiful West Shore since 1988 and have been blessed to be a licensed wedding officiant here since 1998. I know marriage is worth celebrating and I also know that the pre-celebration can be stressful — in that space is where I’ve found my calling. With my many years of experience, I ensure that the pre-celebration and ceremony is calm and stress-free, and I collaborate with you to create a ceremony reflective of your love and relationship.

My experience officiating a variety of weddings in diverse locations uniquely qualifies me to work with you to customize each ceremony — which, of course, can include your cherished pet(s)! I offer an array of ceremony options: Traditional, Non-Denominational, Hand-Fasting Ritual, Knot Ceremony, Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, Toasts, Renewal of Vows, and more. I believe in inclusivity to all wedding types, including rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies. California marriage licenses are also issued and included in my wedding packages — one less thing for you to worry about!

Whether you envision an intimate dinner party in the middle of a meadow, see yourselves getting married on skis at the top of a mountain, or picture being wed under a full moon on the lake, I will help you create a unique ceremony to declare your love and promises to your chosen partner -- in one of the most beautiful places in the world!

Follow Mountain High Weddings on

Mountain High Weddings 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2019

Personable, professional and perfect

Reverend Christa made our elopement an incredibly seamless experience. From the first contact, through the logistics and paperwork to culmination of a perfect, romantic ceremony in the South Lake Tahoe mountains. Everything was perfect. We know that Rev Dean will be part of our very special memories and remain our friend for years to come. Her personal attention made us feel like the only couple on her agenda and the time taken and multitude photographs she took was such a welcome bonus. With Rev Dean taking care of everything, we just needed to turn up and ‘be present’ to enjoy our moment. We highly recommend Rev Dean and appreciate her flexibility with our schedules, from our first virtual meeting and correspondence to her recommendations for our adventures on our honeymoon. Thank you N & T from Texas.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Mountain High Weddings 12
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Harley · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect officiant for a Tahoe beach wedding

Christa officiated our informal beach wedding in Tahoe this summer. I would absolutely recommend working with her. She was responsive, kind, helpful, and great to work with.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Mountain High Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, WI
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mountain High Weddings 1
    Complimentary Consultation

Complimentary consultation for all couples (phone, Skype, Facetime, or in-person). Looking forward to meeting you!

• PO Box 294 Homewood, 96141 See on map