Mountain High Weddings

PO Box 294, Homewood, CA 96141 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Mountain High Weddings

Hi, I'm Rev. Christa Deane of Mountain High Weddings! I’ve lived on Tahoe’s beautiful West Shore since 1988 and have been blessed to be a licensed wedding officiant here since 1998. I know marriage is worth celebrating and I also know that the pre-celebration can be stressful — in that space is where I’ve found my calling. With my many years of experience, I ensure that the pre-celebration and ceremony is calm and stress-free, and I collaborate with you to create a ceremony reflective of your love and relationship.

My experience officiating a variety of weddings in diverse locations uniquely qualifies me to work with you to customize each ceremony — which, of course, can include your cherished pet(s)! I offer an array of ceremony options: Traditional, Non-Denominational, Hand-Fasting Ritual, Knot Ceremony, Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, Toasts, Renewal of Vows, and more. I believe in inclusivity to all wedding types, including rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies. California marriage licenses are also issued and included in my wedding packages — one less thing for you to worry about!

Whether you envision an intimate dinner party in the middle of a meadow, see yourselves getting married on skis at the top of a mountain, or picture being wed under a full moon on the lake, I will help you create a unique ceremony to declare your love and promises to your chosen partner -- in one of the most beautiful places in the world!

Follow Mountain High Weddings on

Mountain High Weddings 6
Mountain High Weddings 7
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 05/04/2019

My Husband and I wanted to have a small ceremony at our favorite spot. We are local to Tahoe and knew we wanted a small private day with family only. We met July 22nd and wanted to celebrate it by getting married. We wanted a short ceremony. We called Christa to book July 23rd as it was the best day that worked for Rya and I. However, our family couldnt make that day. They didnt know what our surprise was but we needed to change it. Christa was so helpful changing the date to the 21st. Our Ceremony was no more than 5 minutes and tailored to our goofy personalities. We like when things are quick and easy and Christa made everything perfect for our day. We will always highly recommend her. Thank you Christa!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Mountain High Weddings 12

Sophie Keas · Married on 03/31/2019

Absolutely perfect.

We had a last minute small wedding and Christa has provided us with everything we need and made it stress free and absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Mountain High Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, WI
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mountain High Weddings 1
    Complimentary Consultation

Complimentary consultation for all couples (phone, Skype, Facetime, or in-person). Looking forward to meeting you!

• PO Box 294 Homewood, 96141 See on map