Mountain High Weddings

Homewood, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$400 Typical Price

Hi, I'm Rev. Christa Deane of Mountain High Weddings! I’ve lived on Tahoe’s beautiful West Shore since 1988 and have been blessed to be a licensed wedding officiant here since 1998. I know marriage is worth celebrating and I also know that the pre-celebration can be stressful — in that space is where I’ve found my calling. With my many years of experience, I ensure that the pre-celebration and ceremony is calm and stress-free, and I collaborate with you to create a ceremony reflective of your love and relationship.

My experience officiating a variety of weddings in diverse locations uniquely qualifies me to work with you to customize each ceremony — which, of course, can include your cherished pet(s)! I offer an array of ceremony options: Traditional, Non-Denominational, Hand-Fasting Ritual, Knot Ceremony, Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, Toasts, Renewal of Vows, and more. I believe in inclusivity to all wedding types, including rehearsals, vow renewals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies. California marriage licenses are also issued and included in my wedding packages — one less thing for you to worry about!

Whether you envision an intimate dinner party in the middle of a meadow, see yourselves getting married on skis at the top of a mountain, or picture being wed under a full moon on the lake, I will help you create a unique ceremony to declare your love and promises to your chosen partner -- in one of the most beautiful places in the world!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

Melissa Getting married on 08/02/2022

Outstanding Officiant Services

Christa was very helpful throughout our whole engagement process and offered many insightful suggestions. She was very supportive and encouraging, and gave us countless ideas for things to do in Tahoe during our time there. Christa was very accommodating throughout our whole planning process and was always so quick to respond and offer a kind word or sound advice. Would highly recommend her for officiant services!
  • Cate
    Cate C. Married on 05/02/2022

Perfect last minute elopement!

After two postponements for our wedding, we weren't sure how getting married would look. We knew we wanted to celebrate with our community, but we didn't want to put off marrying each other until then. We found Mountain High Weddings and couldn't believe how easy and carefree deciding to marry on whim could be. Christa was so helpful, and having our intimate ceremony with her could not have felt more natural or comfortable. We got married at sunrise over Lake Tahoe--how dreamy! Would highly recommend if you're looking for a way to bring intimacy and romance to the upheaval of your wedding plans, or for anyone looking for a smaller ceremony.
    Karlie O. Married on 02/06/2022

Phenomenal

Christa made everything so simple and easy on the big day. I never felt stressed about anything, and she was very informative and helpful as far as licensing and whatnot. I would highly recommend her to a friend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

PO Box 294 Homewood, 96141
Location of (Mountain High Weddings)
PO Box 294 Homewood, CA, 96141

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding