7220 Columbus Rd., Mount Liberty, OH 43048 Map · Phone number

About Mount Liberty Barn

The Mount Liberty barn dates back to 1900 where it was a common gathering place for community events and family gatherings. The old mortise and tendon joints, the slate roof, and the beautiful wood, are all part of the original structure. Here at the Mount Liberty Barn, we have renovated and made the beautiful old building perfect for rustic, country weddings. The main floor of the barn is large and has a dramatic vaulted ceiling. Windows line the wall, allowing the natural light to shine through into the main area. The outdoor area around the barn provides an excellent space for setting up a tent for a reception, for having an outdoor ceremony, or just as an enjoyable place to congregate. Right behind the barn, the Heart of Ohio Trail stretches for miles from Lake Erie to the Ohio River, creating a wonderful area for photos or as a starting point to a biking adventure along the trail. There is a bridge, which crosses over the creek, and also a delightful path that leads down to the creek. The whole atmosphere of this outstanding barn venue is perfect for creating memories that will last a lifetime.

This venue can be perfect for a wedding ceremony or a reception, and it is also an excellent place to host other events such as graduations, birthday parties, retirement celebrations, church gatherings and retreats.

Follow Mount Liberty Barn on

e2fec2a93196103d 1525685685 3467714cf7094fb1 1525685684 26f243ae203f7065 152568
mount liberty barn inside 2

1 Reviews for Mount Liberty Barn

Darcy · Married on 10/21/2017

I planned a very beautiful, rustic, fall wedding at the Mt. Liberty Barn. First off, the barn's beauty speaks for itself. It is truly amazing both inside and out. This barn features 3 levels, the main floor, a gorgeous basement where we had our meal served as well as a 3rd level that overlooks down on to the main floor of the barn in balcony fashion. The family who owns this venue are some of the most fantastic people I have ever met. This was a "one stop" experience for me. The owner of the barn catered our meal for us and we were able to choose what we wanted to serve. Everything was homemade, right from scratch. Her daughter made our wedding cake it was not only gorgeous but it tasted wonderful! It was so moist. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who is wanting a barn wedding. This was the 3rd venue we looked at and the last. It was perfect for our special day. I have lots of special memories that were made here and I feel like I gained some new family members from planning my wedding with the family who owns this barn, my experience was priceless!! From start to finish, they were right there with me making sure everything was perfect. I will never forget my experience here at the Mt. Liberty Barn. The words "thank you" just do not seem enough for everything they did to make our wedding the most special day of our lives!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Mount Liberty Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 25,402.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Historic Building, Religious
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Lighting / Sound, Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, October, November, December

• 7220 Columbus Rd. Mount Liberty, 43048 See on map