Morgantown, WV 26505 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About MotionWorks

we are storytellers. it is our passion, and the story shapes every decision we make for your film from start to finish.

we want to get to know you. but we also want you to know us, and to understand our approach.

our desire for our films goes way beyond simply capturing beautiful imagery of your wedding day. we want our work to showcase the totality of your story, not just pictures of a wedding. this approach isn’t for everyone, and we’re cool with that.

but if it’s for you, and you’ve read this far, we’d love to hear from you. what’s your story?

email chris@wvmotionworks.com

Videos 7 Videos

3 Reviews for MotionWorks

1 User photo

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing work! Amazing people! Well worth every penny. You can’t relive the day, but they can capture it in ways no one else can! Chris and Rebecca are very respectful, thoughtful and talented with their story telling videos.

Sent on 08/07/2018

I used Motion Works for my wedding in May and am incredibly happy with the results. They were extremely professional and well-prepared, but they were also flexible enough to adapt to some last minute changes we had regarding the ceremony and reception. Our highlight video from Motion Works is probably the best piece of memorabilia that we have from our wedding - I still watch it and get teared up because of the amount of detail that went into making our video. I wish I had more "events" in my life that MotionWorks could capture on film!! I would recommend them to anyone looking to capture the essence of their wedding day to enjoy the rest of their lives!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Beth · Married on 03/29/2014

Chris and his team were wonderful! They're pleasant and professional and listened well to our input. We're so pleased with the quality video they produced that tells our wedding story in a meaningful way.

Sent on 08/20/2014