Morgan Parker Photography

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Based in West Palm Beach, Florida, Morgan Parker Photography specializes in documenting wedding day beauty. This professional has a love of all things creative, also pursuing her dreams of interior design. A South Carolina native, Morgan has an eye for detail and capturing the little things as well as the large. Couples will quickly become comfortable in front of the camera with the help of this friendly addition to the big day. With bright photos full of movement and love, newlyweds can relive their day forever through this skilled artist's work.

To-be-weds looking to have their entire journey committed to film can begin with an engagement session. From there, Morgan is happy to travel further afield for the special day. Servicing just one event per day, Morgan is truly dedicated to the pair of honor and their party. For longer events, an additional photographer can also be made available. When the guests have gone home and the flowers have wilted, the newlyweds will be left with an album of prints or digital files to reminisce upon forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lindsey
    Lindsey C. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Amazing And Accommodating

We really loved our experience with Morgan. She is an amazing and beautiful photographer. I couldn't have asked for my pictures to turn out any better. She has a beautiful eye and an amazing esthetic. She gave us exactly what we wanted!

Morgan Parker Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Lindsey!! So excited for you both on your upcoming marriage!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 05/28/2022

Engagement Session

We had an amazing experience when we used Morgan Parker Photography as our vendor to take our engagement pictures! Morgan was patient, helpful, and extremely kind. Morgan made our experience enjoyable, relaxing, comforting, and exciting. Morgan made my fiancé and I feel natural in all the different poses and was willing to travel to a variety of different locations, while also giving us a chance to do an outfit change. Morgan edited and returned our pictures promptly and we fell in love with so many of them. I highly recommend using Morgan Parker Photography as your wedding vendor!

Morgan Parker Photography's reply:

Absolutely loved capturing these for you two! I am so glad I made you all comfortable! Can't wait for your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Team

Morgan Parker
Morgan Parker
Owner

Hey guys! My name is Morgan Parker. I am a 22 year old South Carolina native who recently graduated collge and moved to West Palm Beach to pursue a full time career in Inteiror Desing. Photography has been a passion of mine for over 6 years and soemtimes I could pinch myself knowing I get to capture some of the most important moments of peoples lives. Serving my clients is my and capturing moments that will last you a lifetime is my goal! Can't wait to chat!

west palm beach West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
Location of (Morgan Parker Photography)

Morgan Parker Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Morgan Parker Photography include in the starting price?

Morgan Parker Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Morgan Parker Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Morgan Parker Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Morgan Parker Photography offer?

Morgan Parker Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Morgan Parker Photography offer?

Morgan Parker Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Morgan Parker Photography offer for wedding events?

Morgan Parker Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Morgan Parker Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Morgan Parker Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Morgan Parker Photography offer?

Morgan Parker Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding