Morgan Oreeda

Brooktondale, NY View map

Morgan Oreeda has over six years of experience providing hair styling services for clients in and around Ithaca, New York. A lover of all wedding-related things, Morgan has worked closely with wedding photographers and at wedding venues themselves to provide brides with perfect hair styling and updos, a specific passion of hers. She greatly enjoys being a part of the festivities, and can offer her effortless style as part of an on-location service.

A lover of traveling and adventure, Morgan offers her on-location services to assist her clients and explore new places. Morgan Oreeda can work with individuals as well as groups of up to eight individuals, and also supplies hair trials, if needed. Her full list of services includes:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Haircuts
  • Textured styling
  • Updos
  • Styling

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

$110

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Katherine
    Katherine H. Married on 09/28/2019

Hair goddess!

Morgan is amazing! I first contacted her about my wedding, and then wound up going to her for haircuts for the last year. She is an incredibly talented stylist, and has given me the best cuts of my life, and I've moved from city to city several times. She is also such a delight of a person and a complete professional. We wound up doing two trials because I had no idea what I was doing, and the first style we tried out (based on my Instagram choices) looked really pretty but just didn't feel like me. In the next trial Morgan took the lead, and came up with something that looked and felt absolutely magical. It was even more gorgeous on the day, and it was such a relief to know that she would be there while I was getting ready. She also did hair for other friends and family (4 others) that morning, and they all looked beautiful and natural. I think her prices are also really reasonable for her skills. If you want to work with a kind, incredibly talented professional, look no further!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 06/07/2019

Best hairstylist!

Morgan did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding! She also did the hair of three of my bridesmaids, and everyone looked amazing! The hairstyles lasted all night! We communicated by email, and she replicated the look I was going for exactly! She was also easy-going and pleasant to work with! Definitely went above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstyle for any special occasion!
    Megan Married on 10/20/2018

Morgan is fantastic!

Morgan was so sweet and wonderful to work with. She did so many beautiful versions of braids all my girls wanted on location. Would highly recommend her!

527 N Aurora St. Ithaca, NY 14850 Brooktondale, NY, 14850
Location of (Morgan Oreeda)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding