Moore Memories Photography

Clewiston, FL View map

Custom photography is an investment you will enjoy for a lifetime and appreciates with time. I want to help you capture that smile or moment of joy. We can’t turn back time nor stop it, so for a split second in life let me be the one to capture it so that you can cherish forever.

A location of preference is selected so that you feel comfortable with your surroundings. It can be your backyard, a park, a garden or inside your home. The idea is to make you feel at ease so that I can capture the most beautiful of smiles, laughter or the cutest poses. Emphasis will be placed on having fun together in an environment that is special to your family. One to two hours is fully dedicated in order to get that perfect shot. Time is allowed for breaks, wardrobe change, etc. I use natural lighting for my sessions and fillers when needed. I feel that it allows opportunity for flexibility and playfulness especially with families.

I’ve worked with Engagements, Baby bumps, Newborns, Smash the Cakes, Small events & Weddings.