LeAnne Ash Photography

Lehigh Acres, FL View map

Lifestyle Wedding and Portrait Photography...

You know those moments in life when you wish you could magically make time stand still? …because you never want to forget that smile… that kiss… that dance… or that silly face? This is the stuff that life is made of, and it’s too short to let those moments slip away. We must make them timeless so that we can re-live them… put them up on our walls… look at them on a rainy day… share them with our grandkids one day.

That’s why I love photography…to tell your story.

my camera…your story.

Simple. Real. Fun. Beautiful.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
    Ryan A. Married on 07/21/2013
    My husband and I had the privilege to have LeAnne photograph our wedding this past July 21st 2013 and we could not be more pleased with our wedding photos. Our wedding day came with a little more stress than others considering my fiance had seriously injured his back two weeks prior to our wedding day. As the wedding day approached we were just praying he would make it to stand through the ceremony let alone be able to pose for photos. To our amazement the photographs reflect the joy and fun felt by us and our guests throughout our wedding day in spite of our obstacles. LeAnne went above and beyond our expectations to capturing one of the best moments of our life. She was exceptionally patient with the frequent breaks my husband needed and providing some creative and fun ideas in the process.
    My husband and I will always be thankful to LeAnne for giving us the greatest gift of our wedding every time we look through our photos and see ourselves on the happiest day of our lives.

8538 Pegasus Dr. Lehigh Acres, 33971
Location of (LeAnne Ash Photography)

LeAnne Ash Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does LeAnne Ash Photography offer?

LeAnne Ash Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does LeAnne Ash Photography offer?

LeAnne Ash Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does LeAnne Ash Photography offer for wedding events?

LeAnne Ash Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend LeAnne Ash Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

LeAnne Ash Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding