Las Vegas, NV 89141 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Moonlighting Photography

Las Vegas is THE best place to get married. There is something for everyone and I love that anyone can have their dream wedding. Being a wedding photographer in Las Vegas, I've seen it all. From the traditional weddings at golf course venues to in-suite ceremonies and a fun session on the strip- it's been an amazing adventure capturing dream weddings for wonderful couples!

I'd love to learn more about your wedding day- and how we can best preserve those once in a lifetime memories. Please Contact me and tell me about you and your big day!

Thanks for viewing & looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Follow Moonlighting Photography on

e2027fcb27cc7851 1397242885015 amw0459
amw0018

14 Reviews for Moonlighting Photography

Linda · Married on 10/18/2014

Nicole is awesome- she has the personality a photographer needs to snap fun and amazing pictures. Nicole did my engagement photos and my wedding day photos. My guests commented that she was everywhere throughout the day, which is important to capture the whole day's events. From a bride's perspective, you do not remember half the day because there is so much activity happening, you need to hire a photographer who will make this happen. I have not received my photos as of yet, it has only been 5 days, but she took about 1600 of them. My engagement photos turned out amazing, and I am sure my wedding day photos will too. I will definitely use Nicole in the future. Her communication throughout the year has also made this an effortless process for me, which is another component to consider when hiring vendors for your wedding- you have enough stress with the planning and you need good communication from all involved.

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 02/14/2014

A true pleasure to have her shared this evening with us!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014
  • F

Fabiola Vanessa · Married on 02/14/2014

By far the best experience we had with photography Nicole is one of a kind we appreciated all you did for us thank you and I will definitely recommend her service you will not regret anything simply the best starting from the first inquiry til the end!
    Love our pics!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Award

Moonlighting Photography Pricing

Moonlighting Photography Price Rates

Moonlighting Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• Sweetly Wrapped Occasions
    Sweetly Wrapped Occasions Wedding Favors

I've had the pleasure of working with Nicole when I needed product photography for wedding favors. We originally set up at my location, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to find somewhere else to do the photo shoots. Nicole immediately suggested that we set up at her home. This was unique because her profession generally requires her to work outdoors. She was extremely accommodating and we turned her dining room into a studio. In addition to my own set-up that I brought, Nicole suggested several additional touches to make my photos be more elegant and marketable. She even used her best dishes reserved only for special occasions! It was a very professional and pleasant experience, not to mention so much fun! Are you looking for a photographer who is attentive to details, offers great service at reasonable prices and who will go above and beyond your expectations? Moonlighting Photography is the company you want to hire.