Moon Over Indy

Indianapolis, IN View map

We are passionate about creating beautiful events and spaces. We strive to provide stress-free event planning. We will curate your special ideas to assure your satisfaction. We have years of experience in Interior Design, Event Planning, Experience Design, and Florals.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing florist and day of coordinators-- what's not to love?

I think the photos speak for themselves. For flowers for our wedding, MOI was better priced than any florist we contacted, and we got so much more for our money working with them. We got so many complements on our flowers. Working with them to plan was easy, and everything was exactly as we'd imagined and requested.

We also used MOI for day of coordination, and again, the value for money was so much better than we found anywhere else. Shari and Anita went above and beyond to coordinate our vendors ahead of time so we could just enjoy every second of our wedding stress-free. They truly made the day run smoothly and easily and were such a huge part of making our wedding day everything we wanted.

I would hire them again in a second for both flowers and day of coordination and can't recommend them highly enough. If I were helping anyone else plan another wedding in Indy, they'd be the first people I'd call.
    Tiffany Married on 12/03/2015
    Working with Shari and Anita was such a pleasure. They dealt with many of my wedding-party stressors with aplomb and patience, which was what I needed most. They were so good at taking my many ideas and helping to actualize and put the right team together to get the job done. My party was truly one of a kind and I felt like we worked so well as a team. It's true that wedding parties are the most stressful, but they made it the best it could possibly be, especially after firing the first party planner that didn't want to get her hands dirty. I was denied nothing with Moon Over Indy--we got everything figured out, they followed up on all the various elements, and in the end, people are still talking about how awesome our party was 6 months later (and I'm sure that will continue). Many thanks to the Moon Over Indy crew.

Real Weddings

• Taylor & Megan
    18 photos · 10/06/2018

1341 Barth Ave. Indianapolis, 46203
Location of (Moon Over Indy)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding