Harleysville, PA 19438 Map · Phone number

About Moody Photographers

My passion for photography has brought me from New Mexico to Philadelphia. I fell in love with the change of seasons, the city, and its people.

Photography has always been a part of my life. My family has a rich history of photographers; my grandfather and great grandfather were amazing photo hobbyists. I have some great photographs from my family dating back to the late 1800's and early 1900's. It's amazing to see a photograph of what your mother looked like on her wedding day, when she was pregnant with you and how young she was, because sometimes we forget. I was photographed constantly as a child and having those pictures today is priceless. Photography is history. The images you make today will be passed down for generations. I love bringing that Joy to others.

I approach photography with a documentary mindset. I concentrate on light, perspective, composition and expression. I make art that will remain with a family for generations.

4a30a2a27a62f363 1275135695889 040JulieJames
4a30a2a27a62f363 1275135695889 040JulieJames
040JulieJames

10 Reviews for Moody Photographers

Sory · Married on 05/03/2013

My husband and I are delighted to have hired Joy to handle both our engagement photos, as well as, our wedding day. Joy is a beautiful person and an extremely talented photographer. She has an amazing eye, captures her subjects true essence and produces amazing photos! I look forward to working with Joy again in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Gina · Married on 10/06/2012

I've known Joy since college, and besides being an amazing photographer, she is a really wonderful and fun person. When our wedding was finally scheduled, she was the first person I called to be a part of my special day. She is so uniquely talented as is the people she brings along with her. We all had so much fun taking pictures that day and I know they will come out better than I can ever imagine!

Joy is the best!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Wow...Joy is beyond amazing to work with. I had every vendor around me saying what a talented photographer we chose! She came all the way to Washington, DC for our wedding and we are so happy we got to work with Joy and Pete. Her ideas were unique and really fun! Her personality makes you feel comfortable and confident that your pictures are going to be amazing. She is worth every penny and is truly the best of the best! Thanks, JOY!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Moody Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Janis Nowlan Band
    Janis Nowlan Band Wedding Bands

Joy Moody is a fabulous photographer who instinctively knows how to capture all the emotion and excitement of each celebration in her photography. Every time I work with Joy I am extremely impressed by her talent and skills. She is a true artist! Not only is she amazingly talented, but also extremely easy to work with and very friendly. Our clients love her work and so do we.I would highly recommend Joy Moody Photography to anyone who is searching for the finest in photography for their very special day.

• PhotOle PHOTOGRAPHY
    PhotOle PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Joy is an amazing photographer. Super creative and very easy to work with. Hire her :)

• Harleysville, 19438 See on map