Monumental Moments Photography

Columbia, TN View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

I'm just a southern girl with a love for life and I have a desire to capture as much of it on camera as I can. I enjoy photographing every Monumental Moment that life has to bring, from birth and family to boudoir and weddings.

Besides photography, things I enjoy include: being on the lake, gaming on PS4, traveling, cuddling my furbabes, and binge watching Netflix. I'm a die-hard fan for only two sports teams: the Tennessee Volunteers and the Nashville Predators. Every soda is called Coke and Taco Bell is practically my second home.

My vision and what I strive for with each and every session is to create a memorable experience by making it fun and unique to each and every one of my clients. My goal is to capture genuine smiles and original moments that you will want to remember forever. During your session, we will laugh and create captured memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.

936 Armstrong Ln Columbia, TN, 38401
Location of (Monumental Moments Photography)

Monumental Moments Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Monumental Moments Photography include in the starting price?

Monumental Moments Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Monumental Moments Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Monumental Moments Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Monumental Moments Photography offer?

Monumental Moments Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Monumental Moments Photography offer?

Monumental Moments Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Monumental Moments Photography offer for wedding events?

Monumental Moments Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding