Monica Chimes Floral

83 Lake Street 83 Harrison Blvd (for GPS system), West Harrison, NY 10604 Map · Phone number

About Monica Chimes Floral

Our approach to designing your wedding is to insure that your individual style, vision and needs are exceptionally realized.  Our staff will create your special day with the utmost attention to detail.

We offer specialized services including linens, lighting, furnishing and all floral decor to make your wedding a spectacular and memorable celebration!

Monica Chimes Floral has created events with some of the most well known venues inthe Tri-State area.  Give us a call today so we may begin creating the extraordinary. . .

914.428.7212

JennYandoli
photo12

22 Reviews for Monica Chimes Floral

Erin White · Married on 10/18/2019

Beyond amazing. I am overjoyed.

I cannot say enough positive things. Monica was a dream and made my wedding day beyond special and beautiful. From my first phone call with her, she just immediately understood the vibe I was going for. Before I could mention a certain flower etc, she would mention it and she just got me. I told her my budget and she truly honored it. I went into her shop about a month before the wedding. I met Monica and Melissa, and they were both such a joy to work with. Any last minute requests or questions I had, they were there to put my mind at ease. And truly, they delivered. All of my expectations were exceeded. When my bouquet arrived, I was stunned at how absolutely perfect and beautiful it was. Not to mention it smelt, AMAZING. The men's boutonnieres arrived perfectly stored and labeled. The bridesmaid's bouquets were perfect. When I arrived to the venue and saw our reception room, I was truly blown away. It was stunning. The simple elegance I had envisioned and then some. I could not have asked for anything more. I received countless compliments on the centerpieces and my bouquet, the greens, the escort table EVERYTHING.
    From start to finish, Monica and Melissa were beyond accommodating, professional, timely and a total joy. I will be using Monica Chimes for all future floral needs. Please do not hesitate to hire for your wedding. I am so grateful that I did.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lesley · Married on 06/01/2019

Great flowers

We used Monica for our wedding earlier this month and could not have been happier with how our flowers turned out. She captured my vision exactly and was easy to work with.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Rose · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Florist!

Monica from start to finish was the most amazing florist! We met Monica through my MIL, and from the moment we met, I knew she was a perfect choice to do our wedding. She sat with us and went over every detail, never pressuring me or making me feel silly for not knowing anything about flowers. She gave us her input, and helped us figure out what would work best for our budget. She was professional throughout the whole process, but also so kind and caring. Two weeks before the wedding, Monica called me and explained that because the weather became so cold so quickly, we would have to change all the flowers. Obviously, that was very stressful to hear. But Monica spoke with at length multiple times and gave me multiple new options, which helped ease all of the stress. The day of the wedding, I knew my trust was being rewarded. All of the flowers looked amazing, and lasted such a long time! Monica and her team did the most spectacular job making our wedding look magical!

Sent on 12/02/2018

• 83 Lake Street, 83 Harrison Blvd (for GPS system) West Harrison, 10604 See on map
    Location of (Monica Chimes Floral)