Cabin Butler

Greer, AZ View map

Wedding day memories to last a lifetime start at the Molly Butler Lodge. Let our seasoned staff help plan your day from sumptous food and breathtaking venues to exceptional lodging accomodations in the heart of Arizona's pristine White Mountains.For over 100 years, The Molly Butler Lodge has stood the test of time by successfully catering to our many guest's each and every need. Today, with our wealth of experience, vast resources and professional staff we are confident we will exceed your fondest Wedding Day and Honeymoon expectations.
We can cover your entire event with seamless perfection providing you and your guests an unapparalleled experience in Rustic Elegance. From flowers to rehearsal dinners, to parties, to exquisite outdoor venues and exceptional lodging we have the resources and hospitality experience to make your Wedding Day festivities truly unforgettable.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nickisha
    Nickisha H. Married on 06/07/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Molly Butler catered our wedding at the X Diamond Ranch. The food was incredible, all the guests were very impressed. They also accommodated us for our rehearsal dinner at the lodge, we had a blast and the food was amazing. All the staff was supper friendly and we enjoyed their company. 10 out of 10 we recommend stopping through here for a bite to eat or catering an event in the area.
    Thank you all and cant wait to visit again.
    Judy Married on 08/28/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. Beautiful!
  • Chere
    Chere Married on 06/07/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently got married here at the Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins on June 7th 2014 on the Red Setter Property! This place was my fairy tale wedding, dream come true, perfect...I could go on and on! The wedding coordinator Shaneen E. Is so helpful I nearly did anything but call occasionally to change a vision or ask how it was going! Being a full time nursing student and living 4 in a half hours away all i had to do after visiting once and falling in love was send her my ideas and visions and she made sure that it was exactly as I wanted! I personally did a lot of my centerpieces from painting and glittering wine bottles, providing all my votives, mason jars with floating candles, and my mother in law made my table runners! I drew up how i wanted it and Shaneen put it all together perfectly so I had no stress at all! Molly butler's also catered my dinner and I chose Prime rib (Of course there famous for it!) and Mahi Mahi. It was a Huge hit. Everyone talked about it all night! As for my cake, carols creations was suggested to me by Shaneen and it was outstanding! My decorations were used as decor, i made my own cake topper, but again...Shaneen provided this genius idea to make my country but classy themed wedding even more of a hit! I hands down wish i could relive this day over and over again! Every single thing about it was magical and truly everything I've ever imagined! If your looking for an outdoor, rustic, water flowing in the background, fun, easy going, delicious meals, unique, and one of a kind wedding that you can brag to your friends and family about for the rest of your life...Then check out Molly Butler Lodge! There is absolutely nothing like it in Arizona!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lost Moose Celebrations, LLC Lost Moose Celebrations, LLC Wedding Planners

Have been a regular visitor to the Greer area for over 25+ years. On a few occasions we have spent the night at Molly Butler's Lodge. Every time the service and stay were very pleasant. We've worked in the area w/destination weddings and each time our experience has been picture perfect. We look forward to many more occasions in the future.

Mr. Music Karaoke and DJ Services Mr. Music Karaoke and DJ Services Wedding DJs

Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins is the ULTIMATE in destination wedding locations. Nestled in Beautiful Greer, Arizona, Molly Butler's has "Once in a Lifetime" picturesque wedding venues that will make your special day...UNFORGETTABLE. Shaneen Elefante is a consummate professional who will coordinate everything for your wedding. She takes great pride in her work and makes sure all details are complete. The facilities are GRAND in their natural beauty and the added amenities will excite your senses. Natural streams with bridges that span. Molly Butler's spectacular restaurant adds to the ambience of the valley with Great Food, Spectacular Views, and entertainment. YOU MUST SEE TO BELIEVE. Give Shaneen a call and take a tour of the Best Wedding Destination in Arizona, and some say the southwest. You will never be disappointed. I get excited every time that I get to play at a wedding there.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
109 Main Street Greer Greer, AZ, 85927
928-240-8798

Always Open
Location of (Cabin Butler)

Cabin Butler frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Cabin Butler?

Cabin Butler includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
  • Transportation

What are the most important characteristics of Cabin Butler in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Cabin Butler for wedding events is known for:
  • Historic Building
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Cabin Butler for wedding events?

Cabin Butler offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Cabin Butler offer?

Cabin Butler offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Cabin Butler offer for wedding events?

Cabin Butler offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Cabin Butler and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cabin Butler is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues