Aldea Weddings at The Landmark

Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark is a historic wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona. The building was originally constructed in the 1920s, before being restored to preserve the original architectural design. Since 2004, this family-owned business has been helping couples to celebrate their wedding in style.

Facilities and Capacity

Up to 200 guests can be accommodated at Aldea Weddings at The Landmark. Couples can choose to hold their ceremony at the beautiful outdoor gazebo, surrounded by shady trees and stone paving. Guests can admire the period features of the listed building, with arched doorways and shuttered windows on display. The indoor banquet hall offers an elegant space that is suitable for dining and dancing. With a spacious dance floor and ornate chandeliers, this area is ideal for entertaining. To-be-weds can also prepare for their celebration in the comfortable and private get-ready suite.

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark offers a variety of wedding-related services to couples. The event coordinator can help clients to organize their wedding, by offering day-of coordination, timelines, and floor plans. The dedicated staff can take care of the set-up and clean-up of the event space, with tables and chairs included. Glassware and china are available, as well as table linens and flatware. The team can also offer event design and a selection of decor items. They are happy to recommend reputable outside vendors to make the celebration complete. Couples can also choose to have their custom wedding cake made by the in-house bakery team. In addition to weddings, the venue also accommodates engagement parties and rehearsal dinners. Other services available include:

• Lighting and sound equipment
  • Shuttle service
  • Wheelchair access
  • On-site parking
  • Valet service
  • Pet-friendly venue

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

• Kimberly
    Kimberly O. Getting married on 11/27/2022

Amazing and kind staff

We are unfortunately not getting married here ); it was a hard choice! But let me tell you how amazing this place is !! Absolutely beautiful. We went to their open house and the gentlemen that help me was amazing and absolutely hilarious! He showed us everything and gave us a visual of our big wedding day! I could only imagine that if he was that helpful during the venue tour how much more helpful he would be during the process. Thank you so much for being kind to us and answering all our questions with a smile. We will be telling future brides about this venue
  • Abby
    Abby D. Getting married on 07/10/2022

10/31/20 wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Krista and Joseph and The Landmark. We had our wedding 10/31/20, and needless to say it was rough trying to plan a wedding during this pandemic. I cannot say enough good things about Krista and Joseph; they responded to numerous emails promptly, held multiple additional meetings when I couldn’t decide on decor, and made everything an absolute breeze. I am also the type of person who hates planning, so the fact that they have the decor, the vendors, and basically anything you could really need made it so, SO easy. We also decided to change our layout significantly with less than 2 weeks until the wedding, and even though I was in full panic mode, they were so reassuring, and they absolutely nailed every detail. They also have amazing vendors, so if you are also the type of person who doesn’t like to to a significant amount of research to find what you need but still want to have a bomb a** wedding, look no further.

I want to relive our wedding over and over again; it was just perfect in every way. We would choose this venue again in a heartbeat, and are so thankful we had Krista and Joseph involved in our wedding. Thank you guys SO much for making our day perfect!
    Claritza Married on 11/26/2021

Best venue

This venue is very beautiful I loved every moment on my special day! I highly recommend this venue but I suggest you get gold package because I got silver but ended up paying for stuff I need from gold lol. And I recommend getting a videographer my biggest regret!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Better Together Matrimonies Better Together Matrimonies Wedding Officiants

An absolute PERFECT venue! Classy, chic and the staff is so ideal for all things wedding : )

EB BOUDOIR EB BOUDOIR Wedding Photographers

Wonderful venue. The staff was amazing and it's truly beautiful!

Push Play Entertainment Push Play Entertainment Wedding DJs

What a fabulous team to work with! The staff at The Landmark truly goes above and beyond for every client and it is such a pleasure to work with them. The venue is absolutely beautiful and we love seeing how each couple can put their unique style in it. We can’t wait for many more memorable celebrations here!

809 West Main Street Mesa, AZ, 85201
Location of (Aldea Weddings at The Landmark)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues