809 West Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Aldea Weddings at The Landmark

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark is historic wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona. This family owned and operated wedding venue offers you a historic setting with all the conveniences of modern amenities for your big day. Aldea Weddings at The Landmark has the capabilities to host a wide variety of special events including engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and much more.

Facilities and Capacity
Aldea Weddings at The Landmark has an outdoor setting which offers a picturesque gazebo which is the perfect setting to exchange your vows. Inside Aldea Weddings at The Landmark you will find the banquet hall which can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests for a seated meal and dancing. There is also a bridal suite and groom suite that you will have access to on the big day so you can comfortably prepare and refresh for the days events on-site. The staff at Aldea Weddings at The Landmark will handle all the set up and clean up of the tables, chairs, and linens on your behalf.

History
Aldea Weddings at The Landmark is a historic wedding venue that was originally constructed in the 1920s. This building has since been renovated to preserve the original architectural details while offering modern amenities. This thoughtful restoration was made to host weddings and other life celebrations.

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark offers a variety of services and packages for couples to choose from. This wedding venue is able to offer as little or as much support you need during the planning process and throughout your special day. The on-site event coordinator will take care of all the details such as creating timelines, building floor maps, vendor referrals and coordination, and forming a day-of coordination staff. Aldea Weddings at The Landmark will connect you with the best DJ, floral, photography, catering, and bakeries in the area. The larger wedding packages feature photo booth rentals, dessert bar, sparkler grand exit, coffee bar, and many more fun activities. Additionally, all wedding packages with Aldea Weddings at The Landmark are customizable to fit your specific needs.

Follow Aldea Weddings at The Landmark on

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark 7
  • John

John · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Venue

I cannot say enough phenomenal things about this wedding venue and Joseph and Krista. I was an out-of-state bride, and I was nervous about trying to plan a wedding from across the country. Krista and Joseph were incredibly flexible with my schedule and always professional and sincere. They were always a smiling, friendly presence that I sometimes very much needed during the craziness of planning a wedding. My sister is actually the person who found The Landmark online, and she had us pop in during a visit to Arizona. As soon as I toured, I could not imagine anywhere else I would want to have my wedding. The neighborhood surrounding the venue primarily consists of used car dealerships, which might not be for everybody. However, as soon as you enter the iron gateway into the venue, you are completely transported to an intimate, charming venue (on the historic register none-the-less!). The venue is in a fantastic location, which is a quick Uber/Lyft/Shuttle ride away from many popular hotels and destinations.
    The entire planning process was as stress-free as one could make wedding planning to the point where it almost sounds too good to be true (but it is definitely true!). When you book with The Landmark, you are given a list of preferred vendors. There is no extra fee or penalty if you do not use one of these vendors and you bring in your own. The vendors suggested are absolutely wonderful. We used Babbos catering, Infinity Entertainment for the DJ, AZ Flower Fix for flowers, Ivonne and Travis for photography, Piece of Cake, By Tyler (videographer), and I Do Rentals for yard games. All of these vendors were recommended by The Landmark, and they were absolutely phenomenal. I actually had a minor hiccup with the original preferred florist; he became incredibly unresponsive. It was one month before my wedding, and I still had not heard from him beyond the initial time I reserved him for my wedding date. Krista and Joseph were on-top-of-it. They actually called me and said they found a new florist (AZ Flower Fix) they want me to use instead of the original preferred vendor. They assured me they vetted this new one and sincerely apologized for the original vendor dropping the ball. Within two days, I had my flowers picked out for my wedding day, and they were perfect. This flower hiccup comes to show the dedication Krista and Joseph have to their clients' happiness and weddings. I appreciated them recognizing their clients were having difficulty communicating with a vendor and then them trying to remedy it as quickly and professionally as possible.
    In addition to no fees if you do not use a preferred vendor, you are able to bring in your own alcohol and take what is left over. We bought liquor from Costco, which The Landmark recommended we do. They provided coordination with vendors, day-of coordination, and bar-tending services. The Landmark does so many weddings that catering to your specific style almost seems second nature. You can tell they absolutely love what they do, and you can be confident they will get it done and give you the wedding of your dreams.
    We had a spring wedding. The ceremony was inside, and yard games were set up outside along with cocktail hour. The decorations were absolutely spot-on, and the coordination was incredible. My wedding day and the days leading up were incredibly relaxed and stress-free. The wedding coordinator at The Landmark handled absolutely everything, so all I had to do was relax and enjoy the experience. Then at the end of the night, all of the items I brought in (leftover liquor, images for memorial table, floating candles, etc.) were all loaded into the back of a family member’s car. It was seamless and a well-oiled-machine. During the reception, there was a miscommunication by the shuttle service thinking the last shuttle was at 10:00 pm when it was actually at midnight. The Landmark day-of-coordinator handled it immediately, so we did not need to stress about it.
    One thing I had been nervous about was the lighting during the reception. I am not the type of person to dance if the lights are super bright. The lighting was perfect! There is no need to pay for up-lighting around the room (unless that is a look you are going for). Any pictures you see of the reception with dancing is bright due to using special camera settings and flash.
    This venue is unparalleled to any other we looked during our wedding search. They are extremely responsive and friendly. Their packages are reasonably priced and are completely customizeable. Krista and Joseph put their clients first and really strive (and succeed) in making the wedding experience as enjoyable and perfect for the couple as possible. Every couple is unique, and they recognize this and cater the wedding day experience to each individual couple.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Aldea Weddings at The Landmark 23
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/14/2019

Best of the best!

We got married in March of this year and Aldea gave us such an amazing experience! From the beginning, we chose them because they do it all for you. I work and go to school full-time and I am not the most creative crayon in the box so Aldea was just what we were looking for! We worked very closely with Krista, who was amazing! She answered all questions promptly and was helpful in guiding us towards a beautiful design for our wedding. On the day of, Krista was unfortunately unable to coordinate but Joe stepped right in without missing a beat and the owner came in as well to help with anything they might need. The staff was so supportive as well. I could not rave about them more and always recommend Aldea for wedding venues!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Aldea Weddings at The Landmark FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Garden, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up

• Better Together Matrimonies
    Better Together Matrimonies Wedding Officiants

An absolute PERFECT venue! Classy, chic and the staff is so ideal for all things wedding : )

• Emily Brault Photography
    Emily Brault Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful venue. The staff was amazing and it's truly beautiful!

• Push Play Entertainment
    Push Play Entertainment Wedding DJs

What a fabulous team to work with! The staff at The Landmark truly goes above and beyond for every client and it is such a pleasure to work with them. The venue is absolutely beautiful and we love seeing how each couple can put their unique style in it. We can’t wait for many more memorable celebrations here!

• 809 West Main Street Mesa, AZ, 85201 See on map