Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins Reviews

10 | Greer, AZ

10 Reviews for Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins

Judy · Married on 08/28/2014

Perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. Beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • Chere

Chere · Married on 06/07/2014

I recently got married here at the Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins on June 7th 2014 on the Red Setter Property! This place was my fairy tale wedding, dream come true, perfect...I could go on and on! The wedding coordinator Shaneen E. Is so helpful I nearly did anything but call occasionally to change a vision or ask how it was going! Being a full time nursing student and living 4 in a half hours away all i had to do after visiting once and falling in love was send her my ideas and visions and she made sure that it was exactly as I wanted! I personally did a lot of my centerpieces from painting and glittering wine bottles, providing all my votives, mason jars with floating candles, and my mother in law made my table runners! I drew up how i wanted it and Shaneen put it all together perfectly so I had no stress at all! Molly butler's also catered my dinner and I chose Prime rib (Of course there famous for it!) and Mahi Mahi. It was a Huge hit. Everyone talked about it all night! As for my cake, carols creations was suggested to me by Shaneen and it was outstanding! My decorations were used as decor, i made my own cake topper, but again...Shaneen provided this genius idea to make my country but classy themed wedding even more of a hit! I hands down wish i could relive this day over and over again! Every single thing about it was magical and truly everything I've ever imagined! If your looking for an outdoor, rustic, water flowing in the background, fun, easy going, delicious meals, unique, and one of a kind wedding that you can brag to your friends and family about for the rest of your life...Then check out Molly Butler Lodge! There is absolutely nothing like it in Arizona!

Sent on 06/24/2014

John and Shonda · Married on 05/24/2014

Greer has always been one of my most favorite places ever, never did I think I'd be married there. Shaneen and her team did everything they could to make our special day absolutely perfect, they went out of their way to add special touches to so many things, and even in the rain, they managed to make it spectacular. We could not have done it without her and her team. We used everyone she recommended, Pastor, Photographer, DJ, and Carol, the lady that made our cake did a fabulous job. They were all extremely friendly and wonderful to work with. What could have been a disaster due to weather, ended up being a wonderful fun time for everyone, none of which would have happened if it weren't for Shaneen. She truly cares about her clients, and it shows. We felt very fortunate to work with her and by the end of our wedding, felt like we had gained a friend.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Vicki · event on 10/26/2013

Great staff, always accommodating, and relaxing atmosphere. Beautiful Cabins and scenery for weddings or any occasion. Have stayed at Mollys many times and will be a return guest.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Stefanie · Married on 09/08/2013

"My husband and I have been coming to Geer for 4 years now and we figured this would be the place for us to get married. We booked a cabin with Molly Butler Lodge (Greer Cabin Keepers) and had the best experience. We worked with Shaneen from the Lodge and she set everything up for us to have the best ceremony ,even dinner at the Molly Butler restaurant on our wedding day. One of the best wedding planners ever and we were just two people eloping. She gave us all the attention we needed. Ana our officiant was the sweetest lady and April (Brian Minson Photography) our photographer did an outstanding job with our pictures! Our time here is always fantastic but this time it was just amazing. We will be coming back to Greer every year for our anniversary. It is our favorite place in Arizona!

Stefanie & Martin Beyer"

Sent on 02/28/2014

Perfect Venue & the Staff is professional & Friendly. The cabins are clean and in a beautiful setting. This is a perfect place to have a destination wedding...I will return with my family for many years to come!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Royce · Married on 06/02/2013

As a Wedding DJ that services all of Arizona, I am extremely pleased when I get to do a wedding at Molly Butler's Lodge wedding venues. The grounds and residences are extravagant and the natural beauty is well maintained. Shaneen Elefante and her staff go well beyond the extra mile to make sure your wedding is "One to Remember." The beauty and ambiance of Greer is accented by the facilities that Molly Butler's Lodge has to offer. Give Shaneen a call today to stroll the facilities and make your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/09/2012

Greer is the most perfect location for a wedding. Molly Butlers made our special day so perfect. Staff is extremely friendly! The Wedding planner has great ideas and is wonderful to work with. The food was great. They have great cabins to choose from for your guests. Overall our wedding was a perfect day made possible by Molly Butlers.
    Whitney Wilkinson

Sent on 02/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

My husband and I chose Greer for our 2012 wedding and we couldn't have been happier with Molly Butler Lodge and Cabins. Our ceremony was at the beautiful Johnson's River Retreat and the reception was at the Lodge. We brought over 100 family and friends to the town for the weekend and everyone had a blast. The cabins are great, the ceremony was perfect, beautiful, and everything we had imagined. The reception was an absolute blast....one heck of a party. We were thrilled with every aspect of the weekend. Shaneen is an excellent wedding coordinator, and now someone we happily call a friend. The entire staff at MBL is top notch. Food was great, drinks were flowing, prices were reasonable, and the setting can't be beat. I really can't say enough good things about how special and perfect our weekend was. If you are looking for a beautiful out of the city location for a wedding, this is your place!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Shaneen and Kristen were very flexible and creative and responsive to our unique wedding ideas!

Sent on 11/14/2014