1701 Christian Street, Philadelphia, PA 19146 Map · Phone number

About Modify: The Hair Art Studio

Modify: The Hair Art Studio goes beyond a full service hair salon. It is where art is created, where inner thought becomes outer expression, and where clients find confidence in their style. We believe in creating and promoting an open inspirational environment for all, no matter a client's needs or challenges.

With exceptional customer service and dedication to creating unique hair art, Modify welcomes everyone who is just looking for great hair.

Bridal hair and makeup services are available in our salon or on-site. Our beauty services coordinator helps to ensure every bridal party has a very personal experience.

Follow Modify: The Hair Art Studio on

historic yellow springs 78

6 Reviews for Modify: The Hair Art Studio

• Sara

Sara · Married on 04/21/2017

Audrey is AWESOME! She did exactly what I wanted and it came out great! It even looked great the next day! They were able to come to us and it made for such a relaxing morning with my girls! Everyone loved what they had done and everyone's hair stayed the entire night!

Modify is the best!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Aileen · Married on 10/08/2016

I have been getting my hair done by Audrey for over ten years, so naturally I chose her to style it for my wedding! She arrived early to my parents' house where we were getting ready, and brought a second stylist for my bridesmaids. Everyone's hair looked fantastic! Audrey put two hours of work into my glamourous curly fauxhawk and I received so many compliments!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Dominique · Married on 05/07/2016

I've been using Modify for my hair cuts and colors since they opened. There was no question from the moment I set the wedding date that I would contact them to style myself and my bridal party. I contacted my hairdresser, Audrey Traum, and she put me in touch with their wedding coordinator Genevieve. From day one, I knew I was in good hands! Genevieve is super helpful and great to work with. She answers emails in a very timely fashion, and knows how to put your mind at ease.
    The team of stylists showed up early to set up, and were a blast to work with! Audrey took great care of me as the bride, and the additional stylists made my entire bridal party of 7 bridesmaids looked fabulous! I highly recommend this salon way past your wedding day!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Award

Modify: The Hair Art Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• 1701 Christian Street Philadelphia, 19146 See on map