Mock Makeup

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania View map

Mock Makeup, LLC, a beauty and health business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, loves fulfilling bride’s makeup visions on their wedding day. Owner Danielle Mock is a professional and licensed makeup artist who boasts seven years in the industry. She knows exactly how to best deliver your desired look, whether it is glamorous or natural. She meets each bride on location to help them get ready for their big day.

Danielle Mock is quite experienced in delivering airbrush applications, spray tanning, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. In fact, she is certified in all of those services. She can provide you with specific application methods like Temptu Airbrush Application or a Classic application. Regardless of which service you choose, you will get to enjoy a complimentary, organic facial and touch-up kit. You can also add brow/ lash tinting or fake lashes. Mock Makeup, LLC also provides brides and her bridal party with tanning services.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Tanning
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

• Dakota
    Dakota B. Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent experience!

Danielle gave me all the confidence and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Her talent, professionalism, and kind, relaxing spirit were essential to the days success. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a true artist!
  • Jordan
    Jordan S. Married on 03/08/2021

Everyone needs danielle in their life.

Danielle is the most genuine, down to earth, talented make up artist I have ever met. She was so adaptable and made me feel at ease when planning a wedding during COVID. Her level of cleanliness was top notch and she was spot on with everyone's makeup. All of our makeup has also lasted for days. I wish Danielle could make me look like a glam Greek Goddess everyday of my life. She is so talented and has the best products. I would recommend her over and over and wish I could give her 20/5 stars. She made my big day so special and even helped me with my hair when we could not figure out the wedding veil.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/06/2020

Awesome job

Danielle was so much fun! She was super flexible with many changes due to Covid and was able to provide a one-on-one bridal service that was such a great experience. She made me feel so beautiful and kept me laughing the whole time! And my makeup was gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her for any wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Wenning Entertainment Wenning Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mock Makeup does AMAZING Work, and you should be lucky if you have a chance to work with her!

Adam Michaels Photography Adam Michaels Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Mock Makeup! She is such a professional and makes all of my brides feel amazing! Can't say enough about her and her talents!

Southpointe Golf Club Southpointe Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Mock Makeup has worked with several of our brides onsite and does a fantastic job ! Southpointe Golf Club highly recommends Mrs. Mock for your next makeup application.

101 Cherry Valley Road Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15221
Location of (Mock Makeup)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding