Mock Makeup, LLC Reviews

73 | Pittsburgh, PA

73 Reviews for Mock Makeup, LLC

73 Mock Makeup, LLC Reviews

Rachel · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Danielle was responsive and flexible to the other girls requests on thier make up. She gave me a flawless airbrush application that lasted through the heat of the day. I was worried that the make up would melt off since it was above 85 degrees but, it was gorgeous through out the wedding. Danielle is talented and so fun to be around I would recommend her service to anyone who needs make up done.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

So happy that your makeup lasted from the heat of the day! Loved that you trusted my style of choice for your day! You rocked the lavender eye! Hope to you see you soon!

Breanna · Married on 09/29/2018

I met Danielle at my friends wedding in October 2017. She was sooo fun, polite and amazing at her work I just HAD to book her for my wedding day. From booking my date, to the trail, to my big day, she was there every single step of the way to answer any questions or make any adjustments I needed. Danielle has such an amazing personality, and is just what I needed to feel great on my wedding day. She fit in so well with my group of gals and she made my wedding vision come true even better than what I could have ever imagined - I’d recommend her to anyone!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

Danielle at Mock Makeup is fantastic! I can't say enough about her expertise. She did the makeup for my wedding, as well as my mother's and my bridal party's. Everybody looked amazing and got exactly the look they wanted. Additionally, Danielle was a blast to have in the wedding suite while we were getting ready. I will recommend Mock Makeup to anyone looking for professional makeup services!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for the kind words and compliments. I had a wonderful time being part of your glam squad! Always a pleasure to work with Elisha, as well. Enjoy being a newlywed! Hope to see you again, if you come back to visit. Best, Danielle

Caitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

My gosh. Cannot say enough good things about Danielle! She is an absolute delight, sweet, and profoundly talented! She is so accommodating and loves to make people feel at ease, especially since I was a makeup novice at best. My girls and I could not say enough good things about her and her assistant, Emily! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Danielle, for everything you have done for me and my bridal party. I got so many compliments on the makeup! If you have your wedding in Pittsburgh, you MUST have it done by her if possible! She’s so professional, efficient, and all around amazing (both as a makeup artist and a person) Everyone in my wedding party adored her and Emily! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Caitlin, That is so sweet of you to say. It was very nice to work with you and help be part of your glam squad! You looked stunning for your day! Enjoy married life and I hope to see you again.

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

Danielle is amazing and helped to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Chelsea! I hope you are loving married life.

maria · Married on 11/25/2017

Danielle was so amazing! She made my family and I look absolutely gorgeous -- and worked with different skin tones, ethnicities, ages, personal styles. Danielle proved her capability in a vast range of styles. She arrived five minutes early, cycled through each of us to keep right on schedule, but was able to accommodate a big, last-minute favor on the bride's part :) Thank you, Danielle! I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Mock Makeup, LLC 5
    Mock Makeup, LLC 6
    Mock Makeup, LLC 7
    Mock Makeup, LLC 8
    Mock Makeup, LLC 9

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Maria!!!! I truly enjoyed being part of your day. What a gorgeous place The Todd House is and I hope you are lovin married life!

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Mock Make Up. Right when you meet her, you can tell she loves what she does which made me feel so relaxed having her do my makeup for my wedding. Danielle has one of the best personalities you will ever come across. Not only is her work amazing but she was sooooo much fun. Everyone loved her so much that the other two bridesmaids who are getting married asked for her business card (which are super cute by the way) Day of, before she started my makeup, she brought out her notes and pictures. I was in such amazement she was so detailed oriented. Danielle truly made me feel special. I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/23/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sam! We had a blast with you and your girls. So thankful to have met all of you and to have been part of your day. I know Elisha, feels the same! All the best to you with your new marriage! Hope to see you again.

Kendy · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved my makeup and I looked exactly how I imagined on my wedding day! I can’t thank Danielle enough!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kendy! It was so nice to work with you, your mom and all of your girls. Having Amanda there was also extra special. I hope that you guys enjoyed your day! Your photos turned out beautiful! All the best to you. Hope to see you again.

Christine · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely LOVED working with Danielle! I showed her a few pictures of what I was looking for and she nailed it! She was also open to making an changes if I thought I needed them! She has a great spirit and having her around on my day helped to make it that much more perfect. I full recommend Danielle for any and all brides!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

I absolutely love working with you too! Was truly my pleasure. Means a lot to me that you chose me to be there for you! We had a blast helping out all of your girls! Such a great time.

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2017

Danielle was absolutely amazing to work with! She is knowledgeable, personable, and able to adjust my makeup to what I wanted at both my trial and the day of my wedding. She made my entire bridal party (and the mothers!) look and feel BEAUTIFUL. Because of the number of women who needed makeup she also brought another MUA who’s as equally as sweet, fun, and talented! I would recommend Danielle to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jen! We truly had a great time. Love seeing all the photos on social media! You and your girls look absolutely stunning. I hope you are loving married life! It looks good on you.

Breanne · Married on 09/09/2017

Danielle was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first interaction and then leading up until the big day was she was a dream vendor to work with. She is extremely responsive and flexible. The original girl that I planned didn't work out because she was expecting. I made a post on Facebook and Danielle was highly recommended from 4-5 different people. We connected right away. She was always available for questions and concerns. I highly recommend the facial and trial! It was so relaxing and nice meeting her before the wedding as well. Felt like we had known each other for years. She did such a fabulous job on my trial that my my mother and mother in law also decided to have their makeup done. The day of the wedding was fabulous. It felt like we were having our makeup done by an old friend. She did exactly what the girls asked for. Everything was truly amazing! Thanks again for your services Danielle.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Bree! You guys made me laugh the entire morning. Truly a memorable experience. He looked absolutely stunning and I cannot get over your dress! I love seeing all of the photos on social media and I hope that you are enjoying being a married lady. I hope to see you again in the future! Say hi to your sister for me.

Shayna · Married on 08/26/2017

I couldn’t have imagined picking a better hair/makeup artist than Danielle for my wedding day. We had an absolute blast getting ready the day of my wedding, in addition to all the days prior to the wedding when I went to get a spray tan from her (twice) and a trial appointment before the big day. She has the most bubbly, contagious spirit and puts you at ease during a time that could be very stressful for brides. I truly felt that I had the most carefree, relaxed morning thanks to her. In addition to making the morning fun, she did an amazing job making myself and my girls well prepared for a very long day. My makeup was flawless and stayed that way throughout the day, despite being in the sun for photos and dancing the night away. Furthermore, her prices are very reasonable for those on a budget and she is very flexible and accommodating as needed! I would recommend her every single time to any bride-to-be. It truly was just like hanging out with your best friend getting a makeover.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Shayna! All of your complements has truly touched my heart. I’m so thankful that you felt confident in my services tonight only have me for make up, but also hair in a spray tan! You were truly a pleasant and graceful bride to work with and so easy-going. You looked absolutely stunning and I hope that you are loving married life!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

I absolutely loved working with Danielle for my wedding and so did all my bridesmaids!! She was extremely professional and super responsive to all of my questions. She made me feel amazing on one of the most important days of my life!! HIGHLY recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! It was my honor to be there for your day. I hope you’ve been loving married life!

Cortney · Married on 06/17/2017

Danielle of Mock Makeup was the most wonderful makeup artist to have with me and whole the bridal party on my wedding day. She is not only kind and so fun to be around, but I absolutely loved my and all of my bridesmaids' makeup for the big day. She listened to exactly what I wanted and used her expertise to create the best look possible. I am so lucky that I had her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Cortney! Your kind words mean a lot to me. I’m so thankful that you felt extra special on your wedding day! I hope to see you again in the future! All the best

Melanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Danielle did a phenomenal job on my wedding makeup! I was amazed by the quality of her work. Leading up to the wedding, Danielle was very organized and easy to work with. She was very accommodating. I show her an example picture of what I wanted and she matched the picture, yet made it her own to meet my needs. Danielle, by far, exceeded my makeup expectations.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much MELANIE! I’m so happy that we were both able to work together and come up with the perfect look for you! That makes all the difference in how you feel on your wedding day with your glam! So thankful for your compliments and I hope that you’ve been having a great time being married!

Abby · Married on 05/20/2017

Danielle was absolutely fabulous! She was exactly the kind of person I needed both before the wedding and on my wedding day. She put me and my wedding party right at ease while we were getting ready and was able to accommodate a variety of different hair and skin needs. All of my girlfriends were talking about how beautiful my hair and my maid of honor's hair was, and how it held up all night. I wish I had more occasions to hire a makeup artist and see Danielle again, but unfortunately my life is not that glamorous...

Sent on 06/03/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Abby! I’m so thankful to have been there for you and your girls! I’m also humble to hear that you felt prepared and eased before going down the aisle! That’s exactly what I hoped for every bride. Have a wonderful day and all the best to you and your new husband!

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2017

Danielle does such a an amazing job! I knew she was one part of my wedding I would not have to worry about. She is responsive, accommodating, and made everyone look great on my wedding day! I have never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! I’m so happy that you felt you were satisfied with your experience and a priority and focus as a bride. That is definitely a goal of mine as a make up artist. I hope you’ve been well and loving married life

Christine · Married on 03/25/2017

Daneille is a true expert. I felt so comfortable letting go and giving her creative freedom. All of the ladies looked amazing and our wedding day experience was calm, fun and relaxed! My photos were flawless, I have never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Mock Makeup, LLC 10
    Mock Makeup, LLC 11

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

The beautiful Christine! You shine with and without make up! I am truly honored and humbled to have been your make up artist. With you being in the bridal business I truly know that is a huge compliment to have trusted my services. I can’t wait to see all of the amazing gifts and experiences you bring to all of your brides as well.

Michelle · Married on 01/22/2017

Danielle is a phenomenal makeup artist who is incredibly knowledgeable about skincare, but she is also genuine and so much fun to be around! I don't normally wear a whole lot of makeup, and I was kind of nervous about booking a makeup artist for my wedding day, but Danielle went above and beyond what I could have imagined. I also received a facial from Danielle prior to the wedding day, and I have never received a facial before but it was one of the most relaxing and rejuvenating experiences I've had. I actually went to someone else for a makeup trial before finding Danielle and had a terrible experience, so when I met Danielle after another bride's recommendation - I was ecstatic. Danielle certainly knows what she is doing, and it shows! I received so many compliments about my makeup, and the bridesmaids and my mom LOVED theirs as well. When I saw how the makeup showed up in the professional wedding photos, I was even more impressed than I was the day of my wedding. Truly nothing but great things to say, thank you Danielle!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

So happy to hear that Michelle! Very thankful to hear that you were happy with your make up and your skin care! It’s important to take care of your skin and I was honored to have helped. I hope that you are loving married life and have been well

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Danielle is amazing! She is so fun and professional and will make you look like a beautiful bride! She made my day more special and perfect as I'm sure she can for others!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Mock Makeup, LLC's reply:

Thank you actually! You were fun as well! Very thankful to have been there for your day. I hope you were enjoying married life and have been well. Hope to see you again

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2016

I'm seriously in love with Danielle ????. She is the kindest, most endearing, and talented makeup artist out there. From your very first interaction to your last it will be an enjoyable experience to work with her. I can't tell you how many times I emailed with questions and she instantly got back to me. Many times I thought to myself- when does she sleep because she was just on it. During my trial we had a blast. She gave me a facial and we talked, laughed, and joked just like we had been friends forever. She has such a fun personality and exudes genuine excitement for your special day. During my wedding she was nothing short of amazing and made myself, 5 bridesmaids, and my mom feel at ease and absolutely gorgeous. While getting ready for the wedding she worked flawlessly under pressure. Even though she had 7 full face applications she stayed calm, danced with us, and ensured we were enjoying the day. There were so many times I interrupted her while she was working on someone else to touch up or add to my makeup and she never even hesitated. She even helped my girls in getting ready, to pin their dress and tie a headband in. She is truly just an amazing person overall and I guarantee you won't be disappointed in booking her services! Not to mention, for how great she is her prices are very very reasonable. I'm so thrilled I got the opportunity to work with her!! Xoxoxo

Justina · Married on 10/15/2016

Great person with a great personality who does amazing work :) thank you a million!!

Janessa · Married on 10/08/2016

Danielle is such a talented artist and the kindest, most professional and fun person! She did flawless makeup applications that lasted through the night and I received countless compliments on my makeup. Don't hesitate to go with Mock Makeup!

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

I worked with Danielle mock on October 1st 2016 and let me tell you that when I say this women is not only AMAZING makeup artist but an amazing person!!! She makes the day so exciting! And she really listens to what YOU want! Let me tell you I'm a very emotional person so you better believe I was a ball of tears! And my makeup looked flawless the entire day! I was amazed!!! I cried from let's say about 2:00 - 5:00 and my make up looked just as it did when she first did it! Danielle also complimented my eyes beautifully as well as covered perfectly all my flaws! I would recommend Danielle to everyone and anyone!!!! All of my bridesmaids, mother, grandma and mother inlaw looked and felt beautiful on my husband and I's wedding day! Thank you so much Mock Makeup for making me feel so beautiful!!!

Kim Buccieri