mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,595 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,595 Most Popular Price

Perfect events are created with outstanding entertainment! Since 1993, mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT has been helping to create timeless memories with the tasteful mix of elegance and fun! Recognized as Western Pennsyvania's premier DJ Entertainment company, we have the expertise to make your upcoming event a success! Our philosophy is simple: Exceed all our customer's expectations by delivering the best in musical entertainment. Period.

Our family owned Entertainment Company began in the small town of Indiana, PA and moved to Pittsburgh (Cranberry Twp.) in 2001. Our approach began with a passion and a desire to create an “experience” at our events. Over the past 17 years, this focus for exceptional entertainment has never waned. In the age of highly accessible music, couples recognize now more than ever the importance of quality entertainment and how it can transform a wedding. They understand the significance of how a talented DJ with the ability to read a crowd is far superior over just playing music. They understand that all DJ’S carry music, audio equipment and lighting, but it’s the individual skills of the entertainer that makes the event. In addition couples recognize that it is not only important for a DJ to produce at the time of the event, but to help create and shape their wedding through personalized meetings and support prior to their event.

We are proud to offer a family owned business that is not mass produced, not a booking agency and not average. We are thankful to possess the skills of an entertainer that reaches far beyond playing music. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to share and be part of one of the most memorable days in a couple’s life.

At mobileMIX, we can make your event a success.....and we can’t wait to meet you!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,350

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,595

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

Matthew L. Married on 10/22/2021

10/10 - Highly Recommend

DJ Dave is an incredible DJ! He is super nice, knowledgeable, and very professional. We had a very wide age range at our wedding and he kept everyone (and I mean everyone) on the dance floor the entire night. Even after a month we still have family and friends telling us how much they loved the music. If we have another big party we would hire him in a heartbeat. He truly made our special day one to remember, and we can not thank him enough for the incredible job he did.
  • Leah
    Leah J. Married on 09/04/2021

Best dj ever! Seriously! Stop looking!

STOP HERE! DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER!!! If you need a DJ for your wedding or event, you must hire Dave at Mobile Mix Entertainment. First off, I did not even have to search for him because he was recommended to me by FOUR of my friends as soon as I mentioned needing a DJ for our wedding. He already had amazing reviews from people I trusted, so we immediately set up a meeting and booked him on the spot.
    Not only is Dave organized, experienced, and professional, but he is so kind, friendly, and personable...three very important things I had to have in a DJ. I envisioned my wedding songs for years and he literally made them all come to life. From the moment guests arrived, until they left at the end of the night, the music was amazing. Dave listened to every single detail and song I wanted and made it even more magical than I could have ever imagined.
    Dave has an organized system to keep track of every detail and kept the experience flowing all night. He pumped up our wedding party and guided everyone to where they needed to be throughout the night. He worked seamlessly with my other vendors and didn't seem to forget one detail that we discussed. I was even able to tell him the exact times in songs to play at particular moments during the ceremony and reception and he never missed a beat.
    My family and friends haven't stopped talking about him since our wedding and I've already recommended him to three people who saw him in action on our wedding day and loved him.
    If music is super important and meaningful to you, you have to book Dave to make sure your day is as perfect as ours was. We truly cannot say enough amazing things about him and his business.
    THANK YOU, DAVE!!!
    Kerry H. Married on 08/07/2021

Personal Touch and Tons of Fun

In my whole life, I've never seen a wedding dance floor so full from the first song to the last. Dave kept the energy level up and had the whole night moving and grooving. As parents of the groom, we were broken hearted by the fact that our other son (the best man) was unable to attend due to Covid. Dave had reached out to him to get a recording of Sean's speech so that his presence would be felt at the reception. That was a personal and beautiful surprise to us and to the happy couple. So grateful for a wonderful, magical night!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Ian
    15 photos · 11/07/2020

Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at The Priory Pittsburgh's Grand Hall at The Priory Historic Weddings

Dave is absolutley fantastic at what he does! Hands down, BEST DJ EVER! Mobile Mix Entertainment will transform your evening into the perfect event!

Unit4media Unit4media Wedding Videographers

Dave Kleba is a fantastic DJ. He's super professional and brings the fun and flair. As a videographer he was great to work with and always kept us in mind. His sphere of awareness is huge and he's got the perfect touch for your reception.

P.O. Box 2063 Cranberry Twp, PA, 16066
Location of (mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding