Nearby Vendors to Consider

About mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT

perfect wedding. perfect music.

Perfect events are created with outstanding entertainment! Since 1993, mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT  has been helping to create timeless memories with the tasteful mix of elegance and fun!  Recognized as Western Pennsyvania's premier DJ Entertainment company, we have the expertise to make your upcoming event a success! Our philosophy is simple: Exceed all our customer's expectations by delivering the best in musical entertainment. Period.

Our family owned Entertainment Company began in the small town of Indiana, PA and moved to Pittsburgh (Cranberry Twp.) in 2001.  Our approach began with a passion and a desire to create an “experience” at our events. Over the past 17 years, this focus for exceptional entertainment has never waned.  In the age of highly accessible music, couples recognize now more than ever the importance of quality entertainment and how it can transform a wedding.  They understand the significance of how a talented DJ with the ability to read a crowd is far superior over just playing music.  They understand that all DJ’S carry music, audio equipment and lighting, but it’s the individual skills of the entertainer that makes the event.  In addition couples recognize that it is not only important for a DJ to produce at the time of the event, but to help create and shape their wedding through personalized meetings and support prior to their event.

We are proud to offer a family owned business that is not mass produced, not a booking agency and not average. We are thankful to possess the skills of an entertainer that reaches far beyond playing music.  We are thrilled to have the opportunity to share and be part of one of the most memorable days in a couple’s life.

At mobileMIX, we can make your event a success.....and we can’t wait to meet you!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (9)
Uplighting (9)
Liability Insurance (7)
Projector (1)

Dave was AMAZING. Easy going but incredibly on top of things. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of my wedding, he was so on top of it! And fun! Every little thing he added to the wedding (especially the dancing portion) I was like "are you kidding me this is amazing!" And not to worry, he's not overbearing: he's the perfect mix of charisma and class.

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where to even begin... Dave is not only such a fun, energetic person to work with but also makes it so so so easy and effortless as well. He has the experience to understand what works well before even meeting a couple and then the flexibility to adjust itineraries to be specific to the couple he is working with at that moment in time. Their website is also an added bonus - you can select must have songs for your event, as well as, songs you would not like to be played (even if requested during the event). As if the meetings leading up to our wedding weren't enough to know we made the best decision booking mobileMIX as our DJ the day of our wedding was just so seemless and perfect that there was no doubt in our minds we were fortunate to have Dave celebrate our special day with us. Everything was explained and thought out before it happened - He met with the wedding party before annoucing us into the reception answering all of our questions (including the handful of questions our flower girl had). Before moving onto the next parts of our reception he would approach us to make sure we were good and ready to go and if not he would help us with whatever we needed in order to keep the reception moving. As a person who likes to plan things and stay on top of schedule, I would find myself thinking about what should be coming up next and I would see Dave already on his way to check with us. I can't stress enough how awesome it was to work with him and would plan a wedding all over just to be able to work with him again!!! Thank you a million Dave! Truly from the bottom of Jordan and I's heart - our wedding would not be even half of what it was without you!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am a wedding photographer and I met Dave at an event that I was photographing. I wasn't even looking for a wedding DJ but I remember thinking "this guy is awesome!...i have to remember him"...best decision EVER. He was super professional, really well organized, and listened to the requests and suggestions that we had for our day. The uplighting was also such a nice touch to our reception, and he definitely went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. All of our guests kept talking about how well the night flowed and how he really worked with our crowd to keep the dance floor full and bumping!!! We love DJ Dave!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/6/17, 1 Review