mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Matthew L. Married on 10/22/2021

10/10 - Highly Recommend

DJ Dave is an incredible DJ! He is super nice, knowledgeable, and very professional. We had a very wide age range at our wedding and he kept everyone (and I mean everyone) on the dance floor the entire night. Even after a month we still have family and friends telling us how much they loved the music. If we have another big party we would hire him in a heartbeat. He truly made our special day one to remember, and we can not thank him enough for the incredible job he did.
  • Leah
    Leah J. Married on 09/04/2021

Best dj ever! Seriously! Stop looking!

STOP HERE! DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER!!! If you need a DJ for your wedding or event, you must hire Dave at Mobile Mix Entertainment. First off, I did not even have to search for him because he was recommended to me by FOUR of my friends as soon as I mentioned needing a DJ for our wedding. He already had amazing reviews from people I trusted, so we immediately set up a meeting and booked him on the spot.
    Not only is Dave organized, experienced, and professional, but he is so kind, friendly, and personable...three very important things I had to have in a DJ. I envisioned my wedding songs for years and he literally made them all come to life. From the moment guests arrived, until they left at the end of the night, the music was amazing. Dave listened to every single detail and song I wanted and made it even more magical than I could have ever imagined.
    Dave has an organized system to keep track of every detail and kept the experience flowing all night. He pumped up our wedding party and guided everyone to where they needed to be throughout the night. He worked seamlessly with my other vendors and didn't seem to forget one detail that we discussed. I was even able to tell him the exact times in songs to play at particular moments during the ceremony and reception and he never missed a beat.
    My family and friends haven't stopped talking about him since our wedding and I've already recommended him to three people who saw him in action on our wedding day and loved him.
    If music is super important and meaningful to you, you have to book Dave to make sure your day is as perfect as ours was. We truly cannot say enough amazing things about him and his business.
    THANK YOU, DAVE!!!
    Kerry H. Married on 08/07/2021

Personal Touch and Tons of Fun

In my whole life, I've never seen a wedding dance floor so full from the first song to the last. Dave kept the energy level up and had the whole night moving and grooving. As parents of the groom, we were broken hearted by the fact that our other son (the best man) was unable to attend due to Covid. Dave had reached out to him to get a recording of Sean's speech so that his presence would be felt at the reception. That was a personal and beautiful surprise to us and to the happy couple. So grateful for a wonderful, magical night!
  • Joshua
    Joshua F. Married on 08/01/2021

Simply the Best

Hiring David as our DJ was probably one of the best decisions we made around our entire wedding. He not only is a top-notch DJ who knows how to read a room and play exactly the right song at the right moment, but he is also an experienced event organizer who made the wedding planning process so much easier. Every time we met with him over the course of our two-year long planning process (our wedding was delayed a year due to the pandemic), we walked away feeling less stressed and more at-ease that David would have everything under control and customized to meet our requests. He went out of his way to accommodate and support some of the more unique aspects of our wedding that required coordination with multiple family members and friends. His ability to manage many moving parts at once with a keen attention to detail, his responsiveness and professionalism, and his obvious desire to help you have the most fun and successful wedding possible make him stand out as truly exceptional. We are so thankful that David was a part of our special day!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 07/25/2021

100% recommended

Excellent DJ - and an awesome guy in all ways. Dave of mobileMIX Entertainment was the DJ for our summer wedding at Iron Mills Farmstead and did an EXCELLENT job! Multiple guests actually commented to me about how much they enjoyed his work. He plans with the couple, knew the venue and made great suggestions for our ceremony/party. He went above and beyond to personalize our music with Brazilian songs AND offered special care for my grandma and the little kids. 100% recommend his services. Thanks again, Dave.
  • Emily
    Emily T. Married on 06/26/2021

Just Pure Perfection

David is just so perfect a bride would be crazy not to use him! He makes your day run seamlessly even after only three meetings! He surprised my entire party while playing crazy frog for my nephew with light sticks!! He truly made my entire wedding a party and if the venue would have let me party all night I would have! He was one of the first DJs i emailed but after one zoom call i knew he was the one ☺️And even though i had an outdoor venue the up lighting was totally worth it! We can’t thank him enough for everything he did!
  • Dana
    Dana L. Married on 05/30/2021

Simply the best.

David Kleba is hands down the best in the business. We had spoken with quite a few additional MCs before him and we pretty much hired him on the spot. He is so charismatic and has the perfect voice and attention to detail for the job. He helped us plan our day from beginning to end, met with us on multiple occasions to confirm details, helped us with the setup for our ceremony live stream, added uplighting in the barn, told us how to properly cut our cake (haha), he felt out the evening and played the perfect music at the perfect moments, shifted event timing for when things felt most appropriate, and had our dance floor packed ALL NIGHT. Long story short, you hire David to DJ your event and get so much more! Do not hesitate!! Thank you for helping us making our day everything we dreamed of and more.
    Victoria M. Married on 05/22/2021

Best decision we ever made!!

There are so many things I want to say about DJ Moblie Mix but the most important thing I can say is absolutely hire him for your wedding. It was the best decision we ever made. From the initial planning meeting to the final meeting the week before our wedding David guided us through the entire process and heading into our wedding day we felt 100% comfortable knowing he had the whole day under control. He was even able to miraculously time the music when my veil flew off walking down the aisle and when my dress came unbustled right before our first dance. He didn’t miss a beat and our dance floor was packed the entire night. Our guests have been raving about him ever since. The uplighting he suggested for the reception area looked absolutely beautiful and the surprise glow sticks were a huge hit. We are forever grateful for how amazing he made our wedding.
    Glenn M. Married on 05/10/2021

We agree with everyone else, Dave is the Michael Jordan of DJ's!

Dave hosted a NYE party we attended and absolutely killed it. We knew we'd book him for our wedding if he was available, and luckily we called super early because he was and the experience exceeded all of our expectations from start to finish. A lot of DJ's have great music and mixes and Dave of course nailed that aspect of our night, but he also went above and beyond to get to know us and our preferences, help plan the order of events for the night, and had some really awesome and original ideas to transition between things seamlessly, which added a ton of value. Everyone had a blast! We're so happy with how the night turned out, and you will be too. Highly recommended!!!
    Natalie D. Married on 04/12/2021

Beyond our expectations!

We absolutely loved booking David/ DJ Mobile Mix for our wedding. He would respond to emails within the hour and was so incredibly helpful. Even the day of the reception, he was getting the bridal party drinks and appetizers during cocktail hour. I HIGHLY recommend booking. I promise you will not be disappointed.
  • Allie
    Allie T. Married on 02/10/2021

So Happy I Went With MobileMix!!

Dave was phenomenal as our DJ for our wedding 10/26/19! He was very professional, but also warm and friendly. He truly cared about what we envisioned our reception to be like as well as our taste in music. Dave was excellent in responding to emails, texts and calls. He was organized and detailed, but also flexible. Dave was an incredible MC at our reception and was not afraid to address the crowd in a classy manner. When the dance floor opened after dinner, Dave literally had the entire room up on their feet, and the dance floor stayed full all the way to the end of the night at 11 PM. I received so many compliments from guests about Dave's services. I highly recommend MobileMix Entertainment for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!
    Rosie Married on 02/05/2021

A-mazing!

Absolutely couldn't say enough about Dave! Planning a wedding...over and over...during COVID is no joke. Dave took the time to get to know us in the time leading up to the wedding and retained so much info about us that I would never have expected him to. He guided and advised us better than any of our other vendors! The week of the wedding I was a total ball of stress and an hour long call with us and Dave made me feel so excited and reassured that this wedding was going to be be everything we hoped it would be and more....and wow did he deliver! Couldn't have imagined a better DJ for our wedding and I would recommend him to any couple!!!! Thank you thank you thank you, Dave!!!
    Megan P. Married on 11/07/2020

David was terrific, and so helpful with our day of planning!

David was so great to work with! We had originally booked another DJ and had to postpone our wedding because of COVID, so needed a DJ for the new date, and we're so glad how it worked out! David came recommended and after our first conversation I knew we had to book him. He was so nice and knowledgeable and was exactly what we had in mind. He was incredibly helpful with the whole planning process and made sure we had all of our ducks in a row, even gave us suggestions on the layout of the room which was a huge help. On top of it, we wanted to do Music Bingo following dinner, and he was willing to work with us and put together separate playlists and it turned out AMAZING!! Probably our favorite part of the wedding - ask him about this! People were jumping out of their seats dying to get on the dance floor once it was over! He is an expert in his field and I knew on the day-of he would be on top of everything, so it was one less thing for me to worry about. Book him now and rest easy!
    Sam W. Married on 10/24/2020

Awesome - would definitely recommend!!!

Dave was everything we could have wanted in a DJ! He did an excellent job of both acting as an MC for our evening (and making sure we kept on schedule) and playing great music - our dance floor was rocking all night long!
    Mickaela S. Married on 10/16/2020

I would recommend DJ MobileMIX over and over and over again!

My sister had DJ MobileMIX at her wedding back in 2018, and I knew right then, before I was even engaged, that I wanted DJ MobileMIX at my wedding some day! From the phone calls and emails to the big day, he made sure that every detail was even better than we could have imagined. We had guests on the dance floor the entire night! I’m still getting phone calls from our family members and friends saying how great our DJ was and that their feet still hurt from all of the dancing! I would recommend DJ MobileMIX over and over and over again!
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 10/10/2020

DJ David Kleba is amazing!!

DJ David Kleba and mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT is one of THE best DJ’s we’ve ever come across. He was a DJ for my sister’s wedding and we knew we wanted him for our wedding. He’s professional, punctual, and worth way more than you will ever pay him.
    DJ Dave was one of the most positive anchors for us as we battled many hurdles to make our big day and dream come true. We had a venue close abruptly and he was one of the vendors that recommended our second venue immediately after hearing the news. When the coronavirus restricted our second venue, we had to change to our third venue which was a family members house/yard. He took the time to come over and run through the nights timeline and finalize songs. He made sure that our flow would be perfect! He made suggestions for extra lighting and even let us borrow café lights! He worked with our photographer to make sure the lighting under the deck which would be our dance floor would allow enough lighting to help our photographer with the number of lumens needed for sharp and clear pictures.
    On the day of the wedding, he had everyone shaking their hips and nonstop smiling with the music that he played. We will never forget, after our ceremony and pictures, he set aside some finger foods and a drink for us as he knew we needed some extra fuel before transitioning to the reception. He had the dance floor packed and listened to our requests of songs to play and not to play all while reading the crowd and adjusting songs to fit the energy level.
    If you want a DJ that will be help make your dreams come true, look no further! DJ Dave will keep your night exciting, problem free, and leave you with the best memories of your life! We truly can’t thank DJ Dave enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 09/05/2020

Seriously, Best DJ Ever.

David was recommended from our venue when we signed our contract. Hiring a DJ for our day was probably one of the most nerve racking parts for us because we have been to so many weddings where the DJ makes or breaks the night. When we met with David, he was so professional, answered every single question we had and understood exactly what kind of wedding we wanted. He worked with us from day one on our timeline, what it would look like, any back up ideas if we had to change anything and what kind of songs fit our theme for our day. From timing the ceremony music perfectly with a five year old ring bearer, to playing every single song we and our guests requested, our day was perfect thanks to David. My guests and even our photographers are still talking about how fun the night was because of the music. If he is available, you won’t regret hiring David for your day!
    Sophia Married on 08/29/2020

The best dj ever!

To say I am happy is an understatement. David was an absolute joy to work with. From the moment we met, he made the entire process extremely relaxing and enjoyable. He is easy to talk to, organized, responsive, and is the best EVER. Our guests didn't step off the dance floor the entire night. He made our entertainment experience really personal and we couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend him and his services!
  • Nancy
    Nancy D. Married on 08/28/2020

Mother of the Bride

Do not let Dave slip away from you! He’s the best , most professional DJ we talked to during our wedding planning. Dave will always answer you, honor your wishes and wish-nots, plan your wedding to the minute! Our dance floor was never , I mean not once, empty. The music was pumping all night and he gave us some ethnic dances too. Hire him now!
    Rachael Married on 08/21/2020

Go with MobileMIX - You Will Not Regret It!

MobileMIX was recommended to us by a coworker who couldn't say enough good things and they were absolutely right! Dave is so professional and responsive (every bride's dream vendor). We did some things differently like no cake, no bridal party speeches, and no dramatic introductions. Dave never made us feel like we had to fit into a certain mold. He took so much time and consideration to play exactly what we and our family and friends wanted to hear. He even passed out glow sticks when the dance floor was really going! We had already postponed our wedding once due to Covid-19 and Dave was so flexible with our change to less than 50 guests. He assured us he knew exactly how to DJ for any size crowd and he most definitely did. Everyone had a blast - I could go on forever, just go with mobileMIX!
    Rachael Married on 08/21/2020

Go with MobileMIX - You Will Not Regret It!

Marissa P. Married on 08/15/2020

Exceeded all expectations!!

We contacted Dave at the last minute to DJ our August 2020 wedding, which we had to re-plan after the world was shaken by the coronavirus pandemic. Dave helped us develop a plan for an indoor-outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour to keep our guests safe while making sure that everyone had great time - and still felt like they attended a somewhat "traditional" wedding. Dave is unbelievably thorough and creative, and helped us solve problems that we hadn't even thought of. After several (virtual) meetings leading up to our wedding, we arrived on our big day feeling confident that he would "run the show" so we didn't have to worry about a thing - and that's exactly what happened! If you are looking for someone who is professional, responsive, and will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day goes smoothly from start to finish, this is your guy. Thank you, Dave!
  • Doug
    Doug Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome DJ

We recently had Dave as our DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic. Everything from his help planning and picking songs to the end of our wedding night was stress free and he can read a crowd and get people moving. He worked flawlessly with our caterer and venue to make the night flow smoothly. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 06/13/2020

Best. DJ. Ever!

Words cannot describe how thankful we are to have had DJ Dave at our wedding and reception! He met us in person and did an amazing job of getting to know us as a couple and what we were looking for. I always love a plan and DJ Dave made that easy and his attention to detail helped to put us at ease. Then COVID-19 hit and threw my now husband and I for a loop. DJ Dave reached out on multiple occasions and went above and beyond. He was always quick to respond and willing to talk/answer any questions we had and roll with all of the changes, including a venue and time change. He even came up with our sparkler exit which was a really nice addition to our reception along with the uplighting. Our guests raved about the music and how great of a time they had, which we can attribute to DJ Dave. We would without a doubt recommend DJ Dave to anyone in need of a DJ.
    Allison S. Married on 06/05/2020

MADE my wedding day PERFECT!!

Dave is truly one of a kind. He helped in every aspect of the wedding, leading up to the wedding, and day of made everything run smoothly. I was one of the first weddings back with restrictions, but David worked endlessly to make my husband and I feel as if everything was going to be okay. Excellent music choices, great personality. My family members are still talking about how friendly and great he made the day! Very responsive and will make ANY song happen! just an amazing experience -- THANK YOU!!