mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 6
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 7

Jen Greene · Married on 10/28/2018

10/27 Wedding

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT was absolutely AMAZING! Our wedding was in Ohio and Dave made the trip and made our wedding a total blast. He absolutely went above and beyond! We had many compliments on our DJ!!!!

Marion Passalinqua · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing DJ!

Dave was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding. He was flexible leading up to and during the wedding, kept the crowd up on their feet and dancing, and was just a real joy. Multiple people came up to me to tell me how awesome he was! Highly highly recommend!!!

• Kaiti

Kaiti Pullano · Married on 10/13/2018

Best dj every

My husband and I are SOOOO happy we picked David! We spoke to a few DJ’s on the phone because we live out of town from where we were having the wedding. We felt most comfortable with David and he just seemed SO passionate about making our day the best ever.

I was stressed about completing the ‘mandatory’ song list (entrance song, garter toss song, last slow song, etc). He was so great with helping me choose and giving suggestions. We face timed closer to the wedding to talk through the schedule and I knew he would have everything under control and organized.

I had several guests and close friends comment on how much they loved the DJ, a few even wanted him for their weddings! My bridal party loved him too, and he was so great talking to them before we made our entrance for the reception.

I wouldn’t change a thing about the music at our wedding. He even went the extra mile and volunteered to take pics at our sparkler exit because our photographers time was up before the end of the night. So kind and thoughtful!

If for any reason I ever need a DJ again I would book David in a heartbeat. Do it… you won’t regret it! Thanks David for a phenomenal wedding!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Dave. From our first phone conversation to our last, my fiancé and I were completely comfortable with him. It was like we were planning our special day with a friend. The whole planning process was seamless, from planning a timeline to picking songs (and listening to him sing them over the phone!) we barely had to think. One of my biggest fears on my wedding day was that I wouldn't know what was supposed to be next or I was lose track of time. But there he was guiding us through out the night. Literally everyone commented on how great the music was! I don't think people actually left the dance floor all night! The songs we wanted to be played were played and either we or the bridal party were consulted on songs that were requested before they were played. Do NOT hesitate when looking for a DJ for your special day!

Kristin · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing dj skills!

My husband and I are both so glad we made the decision to go with Dave from Mobile MX Entertainment. We met him at our venue during a food tasting and from the moment we met him, we felt he truly understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding. We needed help picking specific songs for the “structured” parts of our wedding (entrance/cake cutting/etc.) because we didn’t want the typical songs played, and he jumped right in and helped us with our selection! He is also probably the most flexible person ever to work with. There were a few things in our wedding that were game time decisions because of weather and the people involved (my dad has Alzheimer’s and you’re never really sure what mood you’re going to get). He was waiting and ready for us to change things with a plan A, B and C! Not only did he help with the music, but he also helped us with our wedding timeline and kept everyone on schedule the day of. I was very specific about the kind of music that we wanted played at the wedding and he was so great about making it exactly what we wanted and really putting our wants first. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time, both guests young and old-which was what we wanted!- and the music can make or break that at a wedding. Dave is very talented at what he does and is so personal where we never felt like we were in a vendor/client contract situation. We are so happy with how our wedding turned out :)

Melanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Best choice around

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Dave as our DJ! From the start, he was nothing but a professional & made us feel so comfortable. He truly is passionate about his work & making sure the details are perfect to ensure that you have the best time ever. We received nothing but compliments from our guests about how wonderful Dave was & how he continued to keep the party going! We couldn't have been happier about choosing him as our DJ -- one of the best choices we made!!

Lauren Popko · Married on 09/22/2018

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT exceeded my expectations!

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT exceeded my expectations of what a wedding DJ should be! From our first meeting to the last encore song, Dave was professional, organized and a genuinely great guy. No detail was left unattended to throughout the planning process and when he had all the information that he needed leading up to the wedding his main wish for us was to RELAX and trust that the entertainment would be taken care of. WOW, he was not kidding!! The sound for our outdoor ceremony was perfect and the dance floor was packed all night! I have received so many compliments on how awesome of a party it was, and it was all due to Dave. I will recommend him to anyone who will listen. Book mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT and you will not be disappointed!

Dana · Married on 09/21/2018

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Dave is! We never stopped dancing!! He was so amazing, and beyond what we could have ever imagined! Everyone came up to us after and asked who our DJ was because he was THAT amazing!! Just wow!!! We can’t eveb begin to describe how thankful we are to have had him as our DJ!!

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply Amazing!

We can't say enough great things about Dave, not only is he super humble and easy to work with but he is an amazing DJ who kept the party going all night! Dave goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding or event is perfect, my husband and I couldn't have been any happier and truly by the end he was like family. If your looking for a DJ for any event or wedding we HIGHLY recommend Mobilemix Entertainment..you wont be dissapointed!!! Thank you again for everything Dave :)

Mike · Married on 08/18/2018

Two words for David's DJ'ing at our wedding: ELECTRIC FACTORY. The dance floor was filled from the second the first song started playing until the venue started blinking the lights trying to get us to leave. It was an excellent mix of hits and classics that all of the demographics from our large wedding enjoyed. Working with him personally was a pleasure and he made the process easy, fun, and most importantly after each conversation I got that much more excited for the big day...which when planning a wedding goes way beyond expectations when working with a vendor. He was able to accommodate special requests and was quick to respond to any email correspondences. As if the DJ'ing itself wasn't an absolute blast, David provided uplighting for the venue that truly transformed the room. We couldn't have been happier to have gone with him and are extremely thankful for the memories of a lifetime we'll have as a result.

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 8

Gina · Married on 08/04/2018

Book DJ David!

Choosing mobileMIX Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our August 2018 wedding at The Gathering Place at Darlington Lake. David was a pleasure to work with. He takes the time to understand not only the type of music you want to play but also the type of party you want to have. He made sure our guests had a blast all night - we received so many compliments about him.
    He not only kept the energy up, but also helped make sure the entire event ran smoothly. He's always checking in with the bride and groom to see if you needed anything. He helped greatly keeping the flow of the night going making sure everyone was where they needed to be - from when to walk down the isle, grand introductions, dances, speeches, etc. His suggestions regarding music and the timeline of our event were incredibly helpful.
    If mobileMIX Entertainment is on your list of DJ's, do yourself a favor and book him!

Mel · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Dave from MobileMix Entertainment is the BEST DJ you will find in Pittsburgh. There's literally no comparison -- our guests have been raving about him since the wedding, and I'm so thankful to have gotten his name from my coworker, who also used him for her wedding. Dave is kind, friendly, charismatic, and JUST the right amount of "emcee" that you want at the wedding -- is a wonderful public speaker and very confident on the mic, but doesn't take over the event and really lets the night flow wonderfully smooth. He kept me at ease throughout the entire process of planning -- the first time we spoke, we were on the phone for over an hour. He KNOWS what he's doing; he made wonderful recommendations throughout the planning process, and also went along with some of our more unique ideas that we were dead set on doing -- we had his full support the whole way. Dave is absolutely the best in the biz, hands down. We also bought our uplighting from him, and we couldn't be happier that we went that route -- the room looked STUNNING with these lights. He knew how to keep the party going, finding the best times in the night to bring out the Brazilian dance music for my crazy Brazilian family, AND at one point whipped out some glow sticks and floral leis for us to party in! I cannot say enough amazing things about his talent and his ability to throw an amazing party while making the bride and groom feel completely at ease. I knew that he had everything taken care of, and the DJ really makes or breaks a party -- he absolutely made ours. Thank you so much, Dave! We are recommending you to EVERYONE we know!

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 9

Natalie · Married on 07/07/2018

David from MobileMix Entertainment was PHENOMENAL! He literally kept the party going all night long, and made our wedding day truly special. He was not only able to create music for our ceremony to create an intimate environment, but he also knew how to get everyone up and dancing the entire reception! Some of the quotes from our guests include "I looked around and literally 99.9% of the guests were on the dance floor and never left" - groomsmen and "that music just made you want to get up and dance!" - my 87 year old grandmother!

In addition to the music he played, he was highly professional and dealt with difficult family requests in a professional manner, he was VERY responsive to emails, knowledgeable about the wedding timeline, and he also provided us with beautiful uplighting that he changed throughout the night to set the mood. David was very nice, trustworthy, and I recommend him without hesitation.

Jan · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ David... WOW, our daughter's wedding day was fantastic and flawless in big part because of your professional touch! You did such a great job with everything and we couldn’t have been more pleased. You just went about your business in the background making everything go so smoothly and efficiently, from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and on to the reception. Having you there made it so enjoyable for us. We did not have to worry about many of the details. I can’t tell you how many people also commented on how well you facilitated the evening and how impressed they were with your professionalism. The lays and glow sticks were a fun bonus… people loved that! :)

Kathleen · Married on 06/17/2018

David is excellent, he is energetic and keeps the entertainment alive. Excellent with children of all ages, keeping them engaged but not out of control. Absolutely outstanding and the best decision we could have made.....

Chad · Married on 05/25/2018

Dave was recommended to us by our Photographer and we couldn’t have imagined another DJ that we would have gone with for our Wedding Day. While meeting with him at our first touch base we could tell he was very prepared and truly enjoyed his craft. The planning phase before the wedding was made easy with Dave’s organized process for sharing thoughts and ideas back and forth. Also, he was very responsive to emails and special requests! The day of the wedding went amazing and Dave truly felt like the host of the party by coordinating timing with us and the entire event staff to make sure everything continued to flow and we did not get behind schedule. We received numerous compliments from our guests during and after the wedding about the music selection and all the little surprises Dave brings out to make it feel like a real celebration!! I would highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for a Wedding DJ and someone you can use as a resource for wedding knowledge!

Molly · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved Dave! After attneding a friend's wedding where Dave was the DJ - we knew he had to be our wedding DJ and he was the first person we booked! He was so great to work with and provided for an amazing wedding experience for us and our guests. We were amazed at how many compliments we got after the wedding for the DJ and how great the selection of music was (as well as how great the ballroom looked with uplighting that Dave also provided). We were also surprised by the additional touches that Dave provided such as glow sticks and leis for making some songs extra fun and special. Best DJ we have ever experienced and could not recommend him enough!!

Leah · Married on 12/16/2017

I first met Dave when he DJ’ed a wedding at the venue that I run several years back. After that first event, I started recommending him to every single one of my brides that books with me. Not only does he play amazing music and keep the dance floor packed at every event, he also has a great MC presence and really feels like the host of the event. His timelines are incredibly detailed yet he is calm and flexible enough to “go with the flow” and make adjustments to the schedule as needed. When I got engaged last year, he was the first vendor that I called to book. I simply could not imagine entrusting what I consider to be one of the biggest responsibilities of the day to anyone but Dave. Working with him on a personal level to plan my own event further affirmed his talents as a wedding DJ. Of course I had seen how wonderful he was day of, but his back end process of getting us from point A to wedding day was extremely thorough and detailed. Having worked in the wedding industry for several years and also working with Dave to plan my own wedding, I can assure you that hiring him to DJ your big day will be one of the best decisions that you make!

Margaret · Married on 10/29/2017

Dave was AMAZING. Easy going but incredibly on top of things. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of my wedding, he was so on top of it! And fun! Every little thing he added to the wedding (especially the dancing portion) I was like "are you kidding me this is amazing!" And not to worry, he's not overbearing: he's the perfect mix of charisma and class.

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 10

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Where to even begin... Dave is not only such a fun, energetic person to work with but also makes it so so so easy and effortless as well. He has the experience to understand what works well before even meeting a couple and then the flexibility to adjust itineraries to be specific to the couple he is working with at that moment in time. Their website is also an added bonus - you can select must have songs for your event, as well as, songs you would not like to be played (even if requested during the event). As if the meetings leading up to our wedding weren't enough to know we made the best decision booking mobileMIX as our DJ the day of our wedding was just so seemless and perfect that there was no doubt in our minds we were fortunate to have Dave celebrate our special day with us. Everything was explained and thought out before it happened - He met with the wedding party before annoucing us into the reception answering all of our questions (including the handful of questions our flower girl had). Before moving onto the next parts of our reception he would approach us to make sure we were good and ready to go and if not he would help us with whatever we needed in order to keep the reception moving. As a person who likes to plan things and stay on top of schedule, I would find myself thinking about what should be coming up next and I would see Dave already on his way to check with us. I can't stress enough how awesome it was to work with him and would plan a wedding all over just to be able to work with him again!!! Thank you a million Dave! Truly from the bottom of Jordan and I's heart - our wedding would not be even half of what it was without you!

Marie · Married on 10/06/2017

I am a wedding photographer and I met Dave at an event that I was photographing. I wasn't even looking for a wedding DJ but I remember thinking "this guy is awesome!...i have to remember him"...best decision EVER. He was super professional, really well organized, and listened to the requests and suggestions that we had for our day. The uplighting was also such a nice touch to our reception, and he definitely went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. All of our guests kept talking about how well the night flowed and how he really worked with our crowd to keep the dance floor full and bumping!!! We love DJ Dave!!!

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 11
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 12

Justina · Married on 09/30/2017

DAVE WAS AMAZING! There is no other words to describe. He was attentive to all details, kept the party going from beginning to end. My guests raved about him all night!! Truly the best I’ve ever heard at any wedding. Dave, thank you so much for making our special day the most memorable one. From the music, to uplighting, to attentiveness of our needs, you truly made the whole day special. Thank you!!!
    -Eddie & Justina Angeline

Alex · Married on 09/09/2017

let me tell you about our experience with dave.
    first of all, i was one of those annoying brides that would email/text him about everything. and he NEVER got annoyed of me.
    second, he reposed to me within like 30 minutes of me asking him a question. which was amazing considering how stressful wedding planning was.
    third, he was down for anything.
    we had a few extra speeches and some crazy song requests and somehow he flowed everything together so well.
    fourth, his equipment is EVERYTHING. all of the equipment was up to date and wireless. what more can you ask for?
    (also, get the up lighting that he has, it make every venue look great)
    and fifth, and finally dave was simply just amazing. we never had to worry about anything. he made sure everyone knew what they were doing and there was never an awkward or dull moment.

guest remember your dress, your food, and your DJ so make sure you invest much of you time into those three things.
    and i can honestly say, Im so glad we choose Dave for our wedding.

Dave, THANK YOU for making our wedding amazing.

xoxo,
    alex & brian

Ethan · Married on 09/03/2017

We can't recommend Dave enough. From day 1 of meeting with him all the way until our wedding day, he completely exceeded our high expectations. He's basically a DJ and wedding planner all in one. And he's amazing at both. He's super responsive, professional and flexible. He helped the day run smoothly and more importantly, he ensured everyone was dancing the entire night. A+

Lora · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so glad we picked MobileMIX Entertainment for our wedding in August 2017. David was incredible to work with from start to finish. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, remembering details we'd told him about our preferences, to talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. He gave us great ideas for our ceremony and reception songs, worked with us EXTENSIVELY on the format of our entire wedding day, and everything went off without a hitch thanks to him! He played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. He's also an awesome emcee -- he was funny and warm and just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the entire day. David did our uplighting, and made sure it matched the ambiance perfectly. He set the mood and got our guests on their feet. He incorporated fun props like glow sticks and leis which was a fun touch to liven up the atmosphere. We danced all night and had an amazing time! Everything was flawless. I got so many compliments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more! Thanks for making our day unforgettable!

Lora and Jason