mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 6
mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 7
  • Will

Will Theisen 路 Getting married on 09/12/2019

Dave Exceeded Every Expectation!

Dave was absolutely incredible! My wife and I got married four days before Christmas last year at Mansions on Fifth. Dave had met with us multiple times, prior to the wedding, to go over every aspect. Everything went according to plan or, if something came up, he handled it like a seasoned pro. I truly can't say enough about him. Our wedding was such a fun, memorable night, and a lot of it had to do with his ability to MC and DJ, and just throw an awesome party!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Angela

Angela Hegedus 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Dave was awesome!

Definitely recommend DJ Mobile Mix for any wedding! He made us feel so comfortable throughout the process and was willing to meet with us and answer any questions we had at any time. He was always on time and knowledgable. Most importantly, our dance floor was filled the entire night. One of our guests said the only problem with the DJ was that the music was TOO good and she couldn't take a break from dancing. We cannot thank Dave enough for making our wedding reception run so smoothly and helping everyone have such an amazing time. It is a day we will never forget!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Emily

Emily Crawford 路 Married on 07/12/2019

AMAZING Experience 馃幍

BOOK HIM NOW! 馃檶馃徎 Dave brought so much energy and professionalism to the entire process! Choosing him to DJ was hands down the easiest and best choice we made. From the ceremony to the reception everything聽was perfect! I can't tell you how many people, young and old, said he was the best DJ they'd ever seen at a wedding.聽We highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Alyssa Schott 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ!

DJ Dave was incredible!! He was so kind and easy to work with and made sure everything about the night (timeline, music, entrances) were absolutely perfect! He even helped us brainstorm ideas to add cute personal touches to our reception. He kept the dance floor packed all night! I truly can't say enough good things about DJ Dave--definitely book him!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • madisonelis

Madison 路 Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING - more than a DJ

Dave was absolutely the best DJ i could have asked for. Not only did he completely hit all of my requests (there were alot of them) he was SO organized in creating the timeline of events for the night. He took charge when it came to getting the (semi-drunk) wedding party to hush up and listen on how we were doing entrances... he stayed on top of the entire timeline the whole evening, which included a lot of 鈥渟urprises鈥 (dances, slideshows, to name a few). He created a mix for a surprise dance that ended up not even being used. He also provide uplighting for the entire room, matching a local lighting vendors price, but delivered and executed more than I could have asked for, changing the light colors throughout the evening. Most importantly, he was great at being a DJ, which is what I needed him for. He had a great taste in music, but also was so easy to work with and polite with me and all of my requests. I had an entire spreadsheet with color-coded music selections with many categories of 鈥渕ust play鈥 鈥渨ould like to play鈥 鈥渟low song favorites鈥 鈥渄o not play鈥 鈥渟uggestions for happy hour鈥 鈥渟uggestions for dinner鈥濃 etc etc etc, to name just a few. I鈥檝e been around DJs before they get irritated if you try to control the scene and Dave was nothing like that and I鈥檓 so thankful for it. He was also such a friendly fun cool guy with a personality that gave off so much energy. He was really a delight to work with. He completely took charge of planning and reaching out so that I, the bride, did not have to, to the months/weeks/days leading up to the big day. I really could even go on鈥 but this is getting rather long. I would recommend to everyone. Thank you DAVE!! We loved you! #weddingbellsforthebells2019

Sent on 06/10/2019
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 8
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 9
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 10
  • Rob

Rob M. 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Dave is The Man

Dave is the man.

It's really hard to write a long and detailed review for something you think was perfect. Dave was extremely professional, kind, and courteous during every aspect of our wedding planning process and wedding. He is an excellent communicator and an even better DJ. For real, place was rocking!

Dave is a true talent. If you're not going with MobileMIX. What are you doing??

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sarah Kantner 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic Wedding!

Dave was FANTASTIC! We met him at a vendor show and he immediately grabbed our attention, in fact we booked him that day! His professionalism is what we loved most about him, he knows how to keep the party going but not in a tacky way! He listened to everything we wanted and even offered suggestions but was not pushy. The day of our wedding everyone was on the dance floor the whole time and he kept the day going very smoothly! He got our whole bridal party ready for the grand entrance so everyone was on the same page, which isn鈥檛 easy since my friends don鈥檛 listen very well! He made everyone feel included whether that be from the parents of the bride & groom, friends & family or even the winner of the anniversary dance (he even asked prior their name and years married so he could make a special announcement!) I would recommend his services to anyone in the Pittsburgh area, we certainly were not disappointed! Thank you so much for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Tori

Tori 路 Married on 05/11/2019

More Than A DJ

I have never met someone who knows more about music and the logistics of a wedding than Dave Kleba. From the first phone call, I knew I was in good hands and needed him on my vendor team. Throughout the entire wedding planning journey, I knew if I had a phone call scheduled with Dave, I was going to feel much better about everything when we were finished. I knew with him as my DJ, everything was under control from the second he arrived. He was able to talk me down from anything that was bringing me stress (even if had nothing to do with his DJ duties) and give me his professional opinion at all times. He has the ability to feel the energy of the guests and knew just what to play to get and keep people on the dance floor. He managed to play a song for almost every age group and our dance floor was never empty. We are still hearing from our guests about just how amazing he was! I would recommend Dave to every bride-to-be in the Pittsburgh area. Have was truly a blessing to work with on our big day and we cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 11
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 12
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 13
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 14

Katelyn 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Six stars!

We just can鈥檛 say enough good things about Dave. He is the perfect combination of professional, organized, fun, easy-going, and just downright awesome. From our first contact through the planning process to the actual wedding, working with Dave was one of the best decisions we made. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, including toddlers and the elderly, all thanks to Dave! We think the option to give six stars should be available, just for him. Thank you a million!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Janessa 路 Married on 05/01/2019

Wonderful dj

I highly recommend MobileMix Entertainment for your wedding! He was one of the best decisions that we made regarding our wedding vendors. David was super organized and detail oriented, which was very helpful knowing that nothing would be overlooked. We felt very comfortable working with him, especially after meeting with him in person to talk through various details of our timeline. We appreciated that on the day of the wedding he kept everyone to the timeline. He did a wonderful job keeping the energy going throughout the night, and we were amazed how many people were dancing all night long, even though we had a small wedding. He had a great feel for the room/crowd without ever being over-bearing. Many guests commented on how much fun they had at the reception, and DJMobileMix was a very large part of helping to create a great environment with awesome song selections. Additionally, we used his up-lighting and we were very happy with how the lighting added to the look of the venue and contributed to the experience on the dance floor. I am very happy that we chose MobileMix Entertainment to be the dj at our wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Tara

Tara 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely the best!

David is absolutely the best and I could not recommend him more for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding! His professionalism kept my husband and I organized and his personality kept us relaxed and having fun throughout the planning process and the entire day of our wedding. His attention to detail is outstanding and his presence at our ceremony and reception was key to the success and enjoyment of the day. I had so many guests compliment our DJ and we truly loved celebrating with him at our wedding. I have been to a lot of weddings and I can confidently say that he was the best DJ I have experienced. Our party was awesome and he made the evening go so smoothly. Thanks, David! You rock!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Tait Hoffmeier 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Exceeded Expectations Beyond Imaginable

Dave is the man. He is straight up and to the point, while at the same time making the process enjoyable and relaxing. He allows the process to be customizable and unique to how you see fit. I encourage customers to allow Dave to use his expertise, as his professional advise took our wedding to a whole other level! Beyond satisfied and made a great friend!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jen Greene 路 Married on 10/28/2018

10/27 Wedding

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT was absolutely AMAZING! Our wedding was in Ohio and Dave made the trip and made our wedding a total blast. He absolutely went above and beyond! We had many compliments on our DJ!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Marion Passalinqua 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing DJ!

Dave was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding. He was flexible leading up to and during the wedding, kept the crowd up on their feet and dancing, and was just a real joy. Multiple people came up to me to tell me how awesome he was! Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Kaiti

Kaiti Pullano 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Best dj every

My husband and I are SOOOO happy we picked David! We spoke to a few DJ鈥檚 on the phone because we live out of town from where we were having the wedding. We felt most comfortable with David and he just seemed SO passionate about making our day the best ever.

I was stressed about completing the 鈥榤andatory鈥 song list (entrance song, garter toss song, last slow song, etc). He was so great with helping me choose and giving suggestions. We face timed closer to the wedding to talk through the schedule and I knew he would have everything under control and organized.

I had several guests and close friends comment on how much they loved the DJ, a few even wanted him for their weddings! My bridal party loved him too, and he was so great talking to them before we made our entrance for the reception.

I wouldn鈥檛 change a thing about the music at our wedding. He even went the extra mile and volunteered to take pics at our sparkler exit because our photographers time was up before the end of the night. So kind and thoughtful!

If for any reason I ever need a DJ again I would book David in a heartbeat. Do it鈥 you won鈥檛 regret it! Thanks David for a phenomenal wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Dave. From our first phone conversation to our last, my fianc茅 and I were completely comfortable with him. It was like we were planning our special day with a friend. The whole planning process was seamless, from planning a timeline to picking songs (and listening to him sing them over the phone!) we barely had to think. One of my biggest fears on my wedding day was that I wouldn't know what was supposed to be next or I was lose track of time. But there he was guiding us through out the night. Literally everyone commented on how great the music was! I don't think people actually left the dance floor all night! The songs we wanted to be played were played and either we or the bridal party were consulted on songs that were requested before they were played. Do NOT hesitate when looking for a DJ for your special day!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kristin 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing dj skills!

My husband and I are both so glad we made the decision to go with Dave from Mobile MX Entertainment. We met him at our venue during a food tasting and from the moment we met him, we felt he truly understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding. We needed help picking specific songs for the 鈥渟tructured鈥 parts of our wedding (entrance/cake cutting/etc.) because we didn鈥檛 want the typical songs played, and he jumped right in and helped us with our selection! He is also probably the most flexible person ever to work with. There were a few things in our wedding that were game time decisions because of weather and the people involved (my dad has Alzheimer鈥檚 and you鈥檙e never really sure what mood you鈥檙e going to get). He was waiting and ready for us to change things with a plan A, B and C! Not only did he help with the music, but he also helped us with our wedding timeline and kept everyone on schedule the day of. I was very specific about the kind of music that we wanted played at the wedding and he was so great about making it exactly what we wanted and really putting our wants first. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time, both guests young and old-which was what we wanted!- and the music can make or break that at a wedding. Dave is very talented at what he does and is so personal where we never felt like we were in a vendor/client contract situation. We are so happy with how our wedding turned out :)

Sent on 10/24/2018

Melanie 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Best choice around

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Dave as our DJ! From the start, he was nothing but a professional & made us feel so comfortable. He truly is passionate about his work & making sure the details are perfect to ensure that you have the best time ever. We received nothing but compliments from our guests about how wonderful Dave was & how he continued to keep the party going! We couldn't have been happier about choosing him as our DJ -- one of the best choices we made!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lauren Popko 路 Married on 09/22/2018

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT exceeded my expectations!

mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT exceeded my expectations of what a wedding DJ should be! From our first meeting to the last encore song, Dave was professional, organized and a genuinely great guy. No detail was left unattended to throughout the planning process and when he had all the information that he needed leading up to the wedding his main wish for us was to RELAX and trust that the entertainment would be taken care of. WOW, he was not kidding!! The sound for our outdoor ceremony was perfect and the dance floor was packed all night! I have received so many compliments on how awesome of a party it was, and it was all due to Dave. I will recommend him to anyone who will listen. Book mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dana 路 Married on 09/21/2018

I can鈥檛 even begin to describe how amazing Dave is! We never stopped dancing!! He was so amazing, and beyond what we could have ever imagined! Everyone came up to us after and asked who our DJ was because he was THAT amazing!! Just wow!!! We can鈥檛 eveb begin to describe how thankful we are to have had him as our DJ!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Simply Amazing!

We can't say enough great things about Dave, not only is he super humble and easy to work with but he is an amazing DJ who kept the party going all night! Dave goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding or event is perfect, my husband and I couldn't have been any happier and truly by the end he was like family. If your looking for a DJ for any event or wedding we HIGHLY recommend Mobilemix Entertainment..you wont be dissapointed!!! Thank you again for everything Dave :)

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mike 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Two words for David's DJ'ing at our wedding: ELECTRIC FACTORY. The dance floor was filled from the second the first song started playing until the venue started blinking the lights trying to get us to leave. It was an excellent mix of hits and classics that all of the demographics from our large wedding enjoyed. Working with him personally was a pleasure and he made the process easy, fun, and most importantly after each conversation I got that much more excited for the big day...which when planning a wedding goes way beyond expectations when working with a vendor. He was able to accommodate special requests and was quick to respond to any email correspondences. As if the DJ'ing itself wasn't an absolute blast, David provided uplighting for the venue that truly transformed the room. We couldn't have been happier to have gone with him and are extremely thankful for the memories of a lifetime we'll have as a result.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 15

Gina 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Book DJ David!

Choosing mobileMIX Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our August 2018 wedding at The Gathering Place at Darlington Lake. David was a pleasure to work with. He takes the time to understand not only the type of music you want to play but also the type of party you want to have. He made sure our guests had a blast all night - we received so many compliments about him.
    He not only kept the energy up, but also helped make sure the entire event ran smoothly. He's always checking in with the bride and groom to see if you needed anything. He helped greatly keeping the flow of the night going making sure everyone was where they needed to be - from when to walk down the isle, grand introductions, dances, speeches, etc. His suggestions regarding music and the timeline of our event were incredibly helpful.
    If mobileMIX Entertainment is on your list of DJ's, do yourself a favor and book him!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Mel 路 Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Dave from MobileMix Entertainment is the BEST DJ you will find in Pittsburgh. There's literally no comparison -- our guests have been raving about him since the wedding, and I'm so thankful to have gotten his name from my coworker, who also used him for her wedding. Dave is kind, friendly, charismatic, and JUST the right amount of "emcee" that you want at the wedding -- is a wonderful public speaker and very confident on the mic, but doesn't take over the event and really lets the night flow wonderfully smooth. He kept me at ease throughout the entire process of planning -- the first time we spoke, we were on the phone for over an hour. He KNOWS what he's doing; he made wonderful recommendations throughout the planning process, and also went along with some of our more unique ideas that we were dead set on doing -- we had his full support the whole way. Dave is absolutely the best in the biz, hands down. We also bought our uplighting from him, and we couldn't be happier that we went that route -- the room looked STUNNING with these lights. He knew how to keep the party going, finding the best times in the night to bring out the Brazilian dance music for my crazy Brazilian family, AND at one point whipped out some glow sticks and floral leis for us to party in! I cannot say enough amazing things about his talent and his ability to throw an amazing party while making the bride and groom feel completely at ease. I knew that he had everything taken care of, and the DJ really makes or breaks a party -- he absolutely made ours. Thank you so much, Dave! We are recommending you to EVERYONE we know!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT 16

Natalie 路 Married on 07/07/2018

David from MobileMix Entertainment was PHENOMENAL! He literally kept the party going all night long, and made our wedding day truly special. He was not only able to create music for our ceremony to create an intimate environment, but he also knew how to get everyone up and dancing the entire reception! Some of the quotes from our guests include "I looked around and literally 99.9% of the guests were on the dance floor and never left" - groomsmen and "that music just made you want to get up and dance!" - my 87 year old grandmother!

In addition to the music he played, he was highly professional and dealt with difficult family requests in a professional manner, he was VERY responsive to emails, knowledgeable about the wedding timeline, and he also provided us with beautiful uplighting that he changed throughout the night to set the mood. David was very nice, trustworthy, and I recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 07/10/2018