121 Reviews for mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT

Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (10)
Projector (3)
121 mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

David from MobileMix Entertainment was PHENOMENAL! He literally kept the party going all night long, and made our wedding day truly special. He was not only able to create music for our ceremony to create an intimate environment, but he also knew how to get everyone up and dancing the entire reception! Some of the quotes from our guests include "I looked around and literally 99.9% of the guests were on the dance floor and never left" - groomsmen and "that music just made you want to get up and dance!" - my 87 year old grandmother!

In addition to the music he played, he was highly professional and dealt with difficult family requests in a professional manner, he was VERY responsive to emails, knowledgeable about the wedding timeline, and he also provided us with beautiful uplighting that he changed throughout the night to set the mood. David was very nice, trustworthy, and I recommend him without hesitation.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ David... WOW, our daughter's wedding day was fantastic and flawless in big part because of your professional touch! You did such a great job with everything and we couldn’t have been more pleased. You just went about your business in the background making everything go so smoothly and efficiently, from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and on to the reception. Having you there made it so enjoyable for us. We did not have to worry about many of the details. I can’t tell you how many people also commented on how well you facilitated the evening and how impressed they were with your professionalism. The lays and glow sticks were a fun bonus… people loved that! :)

Profile Picture Jan, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David is excellent, he is energetic and keeps the entertainment alive. Excellent with children of all ages, keeping them engaged but not out of control. Absolutely outstanding and the best decision we could have made.....

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was recommended to us by our Photographer and we couldn’t have imagined another DJ that we would have gone with for our Wedding Day. While meeting with him at our first touch base we could tell he was very prepared and truly enjoyed his craft. The planning phase before the wedding was made easy with Dave’s organized process for sharing thoughts and ideas back and forth. Also, he was very responsive to emails and special requests! The day of the wedding went amazing and Dave truly felt like the host of the party by coordinating timing with us and the entire event staff to make sure everything continued to flow and we did not get behind schedule. We received numerous compliments from our guests during and after the wedding about the music selection and all the little surprises Dave brings out to make it feel like a real celebration!! I would highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for a Wedding DJ and someone you can use as a resource for wedding knowledge!

Profile Picture Chad, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We loved Dave! After attneding a friend's wedding where Dave was the DJ - we knew he had to be our wedding DJ and he was the first person we booked! He was so great to work with and provided for an amazing wedding experience for us and our guests. We were amazed at how many compliments we got after the wedding for the DJ and how great the selection of music was (as well as how great the ballroom looked with uplighting that Dave also provided). We were also surprised by the additional touches that Dave provided such as glow sticks and leis for making some songs extra fun and special. Best DJ we have ever experienced and could not recommend him enough!!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I first met Dave when he DJ’ed a wedding at the venue that I run several years back. After that first event, I started recommending him to every single one of my brides that books with me. Not only does he play amazing music and keep the dance floor packed at every event, he also has a great MC presence and really feels like the host of the event. His timelines are incredibly detailed yet he is calm and flexible enough to “go with the flow” and make adjustments to the schedule as needed. When I got engaged last year, he was the first vendor that I called to book. I simply could not imagine entrusting what I consider to be one of the biggest responsibilities of the day to anyone but Dave. Working with him on a personal level to plan my own event further affirmed his talents as a wedding DJ. Of course I had seen how wonderful he was day of, but his back end process of getting us from point A to wedding day was extremely thorough and detailed. Having worked in the wedding industry for several years and also working with Dave to plan my own wedding, I can assure you that hiring him to DJ your big day will be one of the best decisions that you make!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was AMAZING. Easy going but incredibly on top of things. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of my wedding, he was so on top of it! And fun! Every little thing he added to the wedding (especially the dancing portion) I was like "are you kidding me this is amazing!" And not to worry, he's not overbearing: he's the perfect mix of charisma and class.

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where to even begin... Dave is not only such a fun, energetic person to work with but also makes it so so so easy and effortless as well. He has the experience to understand what works well before even meeting a couple and then the flexibility to adjust itineraries to be specific to the couple he is working with at that moment in time. Their website is also an added bonus - you can select must have songs for your event, as well as, songs you would not like to be played (even if requested during the event). As if the meetings leading up to our wedding weren't enough to know we made the best decision booking mobileMIX as our DJ the day of our wedding was just so seemless and perfect that there was no doubt in our minds we were fortunate to have Dave celebrate our special day with us. Everything was explained and thought out before it happened - He met with the wedding party before annoucing us into the reception answering all of our questions (including the handful of questions our flower girl had). Before moving onto the next parts of our reception he would approach us to make sure we were good and ready to go and if not he would help us with whatever we needed in order to keep the reception moving. As a person who likes to plan things and stay on top of schedule, I would find myself thinking about what should be coming up next and I would see Dave already on his way to check with us. I can't stress enough how awesome it was to work with him and would plan a wedding all over just to be able to work with him again!!! Thank you a million Dave! Truly from the bottom of Jordan and I's heart - our wedding would not be even half of what it was without you!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am a wedding photographer and I met Dave at an event that I was photographing. I wasn't even looking for a wedding DJ but I remember thinking "this guy is awesome!...i have to remember him"...best decision EVER. He was super professional, really well organized, and listened to the requests and suggestions that we had for our day. The uplighting was also such a nice touch to our reception, and he definitely went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. All of our guests kept talking about how well the night flowed and how he really worked with our crowd to keep the dance floor full and bumping!!! We love DJ Dave!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DAVE WAS AMAZING! There is no other words to describe. He was attentive to all details, kept the party going from beginning to end. My guests raved about him all night!! Truly the best I’ve ever heard at any wedding. Dave, thank you so much for making our special day the most memorable one. From the music, to uplighting, to attentiveness of our needs, you truly made the whole day special. Thank you!!!
-Eddie & Justina Angeline

Profile Picture Justina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

let me tell you about our experience with dave.
first of all, i was one of those annoying brides that would email/text him about everything. and he NEVER got annoyed of me.
second, he reposed to me within like 30 minutes of me asking him a question. which was amazing considering how stressful wedding planning was.
third, he was down for anything.
we had a few extra speeches and some crazy song requests and somehow he flowed everything together so well.
fourth, his equipment is EVERYTHING. all of the equipment was up to date and wireless. what more can you ask for?
(also, get the up lighting that he has, it make every venue look great)
and fifth, and finally dave was simply just amazing. we never had to worry about anything. he made sure everyone knew what they were doing and there was never an awkward or dull moment.

guest remember your dress, your food, and your DJ so make sure you invest much of you time into those three things.
and i can honestly say, Im so glad we choose Dave for our wedding.

Dave, THANK YOU for making our wedding amazing.

xoxo,
alex & brian

Profile Picture Alex, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can't recommend Dave enough. From day 1 of meeting with him all the way until our wedding day, he completely exceeded our high expectations. He's basically a DJ and wedding planner all in one. And he's amazing at both. He's super responsive, professional and flexible. He helped the day run smoothly and more importantly, he ensured everyone was dancing the entire night. A+

Profile Picture Ethan, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning

I am so glad we picked MobileMIX Entertainment for our wedding in August 2017. David was incredible to work with from start to finish. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, remembering details we'd told him about our preferences, to talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. He gave us great ideas for our ceremony and reception songs, worked with us EXTENSIVELY on the format of our entire wedding day, and everything went off without a hitch thanks to him! He played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. He's also an awesome emcee -- he was funny and warm and just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the entire day. David did our uplighting, and made sure it matched the ambiance perfectly. He set the mood and got our guests on their feet. He incorporated fun props like glow sticks and leis which was a fun touch to liven up the atmosphere. We danced all night and had an amazing time! Everything was flawless. I got so many compliments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more! Thanks for making our day unforgettable!

Lora and Jason

Photos
Profile Picture Lora, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dave is literally the best vendor we had for our wedding! He went above and beyond for every aspect of the wedding; including bringing my husband, my family, and I drinks during the reception, walking through the cake cutting (because I honestly had no clue what to do), and meeting with us whenever it was convenient for us. He is the most organized person I have ever met and had things planned down to the minute which ensured everything went smoothly. My husband and I have been to several weddings where the DJ did not deliver, but Dave certainly did. Our guests were dancing pretty much the entire night. Even the guests that we had anticipated leaving the reception early stayed late. He is amazing and we could not recommend him enough!!

Photo for mobileMIX ENTERTAINMENT Review - Photographers: Alyssa and Alec Battin
Profile Picture Nichole, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was spectacular!!!!! We can't get over how professional, helpful, genuinely kind, and fun he is! I chose Dave based on his phenomenal reviews, and every positive review I read proved to be true. Dave was extremely helpful, resourceful, and organized from our very first phone call through the end of our wedding. Thanks to him the entire day and night ran smoothly without a hitch! He did our ceremony music and reception music. He made sure to coordinate with our pastor and vendors so that everything ran smoothly. He had our dance floor packed all night and he played exactly the type of music we asked for and avoided the type of music we asked him to. He knows how to play to the crowd and because of that, our wedding was a huge dance party- just like we wanted!! Our guests, young and old, can't stop talking about how much they loved our DJ Dave! Several people have told us how much he seemed to love being there- he always had a smile on his face. Dave was an excellent emcee! He was professional and punctual, but he never over used the microphone, like DJs I've seen at other weddings. He went above and beyond to accommodate mine and my husbands every want and need. He continuously offered us water and checked in on us during the cocktail hour and reception, very thoughtful!! Dave meets with his clients months before the wedding to discuss music choices. When my husband and I didn't know what songs to choose he gave us tons of suggestions that we loved! During our planning meeting the week of the wedding, he thoroughly reviewed every detail of the day and night with us, and we knew that because of his experience and conscientiousness we were in good hands. At the end our wedding, Dave even orchestrated and photographed our glow stick send-off! I could go on and on about how awesome Dave Kleba is, but if you are looking for a professional, fun DJ please choose Dave!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I had been to six weddings this spring and Dave was the only DJ to keep everybody on the dance floor the entire night! We were thrilled working with him not only as our phenomenal DJ, but also as a resource and a genuinely great guy! We were able to change our entrance song 15 minutes prior to the beginning of our reception! He was extremely attentive and even was able to orchestrate our sparkler exit and took pictures for us! Thank you Dave for making our wedding celebration a night to remember!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I just wanted to take the time to thank you SOOO much for absolutely killing it at our wedding. The music was on point and the dance floor was packed the whole night which is a testament to your talent. We seriously can't thank you enough for working with us and for keeping us organized throughout the entire process. Again, THANK YOU. You're the best of the best.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

David was amazing! I didn't have a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, so on the day it was amazing to have David there. He helped keep everyone in line and kept the wedding timeline moving smooth. So many people were telling me he was the absolute best DJ they'd ever seen, including people who have been to tons of weddings and been part of several.

I can't say enough nice things about David and would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture tiana, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We couldn't have found a better DJ for our reception! Dave took the time to get to know us and our bridal party. He made our reception unique to us. We are still getting compliments about how much fun everyone had and how awesome the music was. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/10/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dave made our wedding incredible. He was so organized that we never had any doubts that our wedding day would go as planned. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night and the music choices were perfect! Something so simple as bringing me water during the money dance showed how much he cared. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be a blast.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was AMAZING! My husband and I were extremely pleased with all of Dave's hard work! He is super professional and welcoming! He made our wedding day go so smoothly! We loved how thorough he was! Perfect DJ!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My daughter got married Memorial Day weekend and Dave was our DJ. I am so thankful that he was recommended to us! From the very beginning of the process until the very end of the wedding, Dave was there to help guide us or lend a hand with anything you could think of. The owners of the banquet hall told me that Dave was the most professional DJ they had ever worked with! I would strongly recommend Dave for any event you may have in the future! He is the best!
Tom Mc.

Profile Picture Tom , 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ- worth every penny. Really ran the show during our wedding day so we had zero worries, and kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night. Super organized, flexible and would book him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

David Kleba is worth EVERY PENNY! He was professional and made this stressed out bride feel at ease with every step of the process. My guests thought he was amazing and he definitely knows how to throw a good party. If you need a DJ for your wedding or any other event look no further!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave, from MobileMix, was absolutely phenomenal. From our initial contact through our wedding night we could not have asked for a better experience. He exceeded our expectations both professionally and personally. Dave not only listened to our requests but followed through on them to perfection. He also had the knowledge and experience to make suggestions for all the decisions we could not make. From introductions to wrapping the night up was one seamless transition to another. The music choice and execution were flawless. The dance floor was filled from the first to last song. We knew that we wouldn’t need to worry about anything that was in Dave’s hands, making our night even more enjoyable. If you want the highest quality DJ available then MobileMix, is the choice for you. We can’t recommend him enough for such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/22/17, 1 Review