San Francisco, CA 94116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Mixter Li - Mobile DJ

I started DJing in 2002, practicing in my bedroom day in and day out. A year later, I began DJing high school dances and night clubs around the Bay Area.

In 2004, I decided to add weddings to the list of events I cater to, and have since been a part of over 50 ceremonies and receptions.

My services include: providing full sound and lighting for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and/or reception; making announcements to keep the night moving along smoothly, and making sure all your guests dance the night away, not wanting to go home.

Please feel free to e-mail/call me with any questions you may have!

Thank you and congratulations on your engagement!

60345010151880303210089578209107n
3c06cc9a43486ba3bf66b5ddbfb0b7bfm

• Videos 2

25 Reviews for Mixter Li - Mobile DJ

Leslie · Married on 09/11/2011

Ok, so I normally don’t write reviews, but for Ryan, this is a must. Ryan really blew me away on my wedding day with his DJ-ing and MC. Not only did Ryan help make my wedding super special and memorable, he also impressed my in-laws as well as a majority of my wedding guests. I received nonstop compliments about him and how much they loved my DJ. I was extremely impressed when there were already a large number of people dancing right after dinner before I even got to the dance floor.

If you want someone who is extremely organized and keep the party going, Ryan is definitely the person to go for and you will not be disappointed.

Karen · Married on 08/06/2011

We hired Ryan to provide lighting and music for our wedding and were completely blown away by his service, flexibility and professionalism. We asked Ryan to help us create a warm setting for our dinner reception and he provided suggestions on where to place lights, what color to use and the amount of lighting we needed to get the feel we were looking for. He went to extremes to get the lighting color perfect and created a warm and beautiful ambiance for our dinner reception.

We only had to meet with Ryan once because he knew exactly what we wanted. He made sure to play all the music we requested and did a great job getting our guests to dance. We could not have been more pleased with Ryan and would definitely recommend him to any couple looking for a fun, professional and well experienced DJ.

Andrew · Married on 07/30/2011

Ryan did a superb job as DJ and was a major contributor to the success of our wedding as a very fun energetic party where pretty much everyone felt comfortable dancing wildly. He really knows what he's doing for both the preparation and during the event itself. For preparation, he gave some brilliant suggestions including having the bridal party dance in to their own chosen song clips ("entrance music"), and also for how to space the various components (dinner, speeches, dancing, toasts, slideshow). He was very responsive over email to various questions and song suggestions. He did present his ideas but was flexible in accomodating our ideas.
    Then during the event itself he did an amazing job facilitating a very fun party without putting himself in the center of things. He made his announcements but otherwise just let the principals in the wedding and the guests take center stage. His music selection and sequencing worked extremely well for both the first part of dancing, which was for younger people and adults, and then for the wilder last section, which was for the younger people.
    We had so many unprompted compliments on our DJ, and more on the party and dancing and music, that I felt like I had to recommend Ryan!

• Coquette Events
    Coquette Events Wedding Planners

Ryan is a well experienced, professional, and professional. He has a strong ability for selecting music that pleases the client and their guests. As an MC, he knows what to say and when to say it. As wedding coordinaters, we appreciate his willingness to work with us on schedule changes and spontaneous requests. All in all, he is a pleasure to work with and you will not be disappointed.

• San Francisco, 94116 See on map