Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MixPro Events

For your wedding, always trust a pro to provide the high quality entertainment that you deserve!

Who we are:

A premium entertainment company providing high quality sound, lighting, and music for couples on their wedding day.  We allow full customization of music for every part of the wedding so you hear exactly what you want, when you want. When you and your guests are ready to dance the night away, we provide a live, club-style mixshow on Pro DJ equipment with wedding favorites, classic throwbacks, appropriate current hits, and any songs you've requested prior to the wedding or during mixed (and sometimes mashed) one after another to create a high energy dance party!

Who we best fit:

Couples who are music lovers and want more than just typical wedding songs at their wedding.

Couples who want to customize the music to every part of their wedding (ceremony and reception).

Couples who want more than just someone playing music off of a laptop on a table.

Couples who have special music requests to fit their cultures and customs.

Couples who want to dance and have a great time celebrating their wedding!

What we don't do:

We do not play cheesy songs such as the chicken dance and the hokey pokey.

We do not make ourselves the center of attention at your wedding.

We do not become a guest and forget we are providing a service.

We do not use iTunes to play all of your wedding music.

We do not use messy setups that will look awful in your pictures.

We may not be as established as some of the other DJ companies in Atlanta but reading our reviews, you will see that the quality of product we provide is just as good and often better than some of those companies.  Clients love that we are easy to work with, know all types of music, and ensures that their wedding day goes smoothly.

And yes, we can do "Remixed Weddings" just as well.

For inquiries and availability: please email mixproatl@gmail.com or visit mixproatl.com

** Formerly Sounds and Wonder Entertainment **

Liability Insurance (4)
Bilingual MC (3)
Projector (3)
Photobooth (1)

I had the BEST experience with MixPro. I was very worried about the music selection at my wedding because I needed a DJ who was familiar with American and Latin music. Fred (owner) and Ladarius (the DJ) both met with me in person before I hired them to talk through my concerns and their ideas. They had a great working knowledge of Latin music, so I hired them. i was not disappointed. Ladarius was amazing and mixed American and Latin music together so everyone could dance at the same time. I am still getting compliments from my guests about the music. Ladarius really made it a magical night.

Profile Picture Adriana, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Fred did the ceremony and reception music for our wedding and I couldn't not have been more pleased with the service! Not only was he on top of all of my specific requests (like seamlessly mixing from one song to another for our first dance) but he nailed the dance music and kept everyone out on the floor the whole time! He was great at reading the room if people were not into a song he would quickly change it to something else that kept everyone going in a way that no one noticed! A few of the special dance songs were versions I could only find on youtube and he was able to use those without problem (and sound quality didn't seem to suffer at all coming from youtube). Communication with him leading up to the wedding was always quick and easy. So many of our guests commented on how great the DJ was after the wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased with his services! I would highly recommend Fred for any wedding or event!!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Fred is organized, detailed, professional, and super easy-going! His down-to-earth personality made husband and I feel super comfortable. Fred had been a recommendation and well-known favorite at our venue (Rocky's Lake Estate) which helped us feel even more at ease. An consistently award-winning venue's coordinators' recommended DJ? Had to be nothing but the best - we were right! We filled out a very detailed form ~1 month before the wedding which captures everything from the prelude music to the cake cutting song, and let Fred handle the rest! Though we had a small mix-up about the first song selection, Fred was super quick to get things sorted through and none of our guests had any idea there was even a minor snafu. So speedy and professional! I'd highly recommend Fred for any future couple looking to have a laid-back and super experienced/organized DJ. Thank you Fred, for helping make our wedding day so fun and wonderful!

Profile Picture Helena, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Fred knows how to keep the dance floor crowded all night, and he is very personable with the guests. He's got a lot of good energy and would be a great DJ for any event!

As a professional wedding photographer, it's always such a treat when I get to work with Fred! He's not only super courteous, friendly, and professional, he's a terrific dj that works 'out of the box'. He has that knack for getting everyone out on the dance floor, having a great time! Fred is also very attentive to time frames and time lines and keeps things flowing smoothly - all which make for a fabulous event. I highly recommend Fred for any wedding - he's terrific!

Sounds and Wonder Entertainment is THE DJ for your wedding! They are definitely not that typical corny wedding DJ that has the usual annoying voice (you know the one I'm talking about...). They will make sure you get to hear the music YOU want at your reception (no chicken dance or macarana here). Your reception will feel and sound like the greatest party you've ever been to. One song flows seamlessly into the next (yes, they mix and spin like that awesome club DJ you go to every Thursday night) and will make sure that your reception goes smoothly until your exit. HIGHLY recommend this awesome company!

Events