403 East Walnut St, North Wales, PA 19454 Map · Phone number

About Mixed Media Productions, Inc

Mixed Media Productions, LLC. is a full service Wedding DJ, Video service/production and Photography studio. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service.

Our wedding DJ's are well trained in knowing what to do to make your wedding day a very special day to remember forever. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you have the time of your life. Your guests will be entertained by a DJ who knows what styles of music to play, who can keep a time schedule and who can work with everyone else to make sure everything "behind the sceans" goes without a hitch. You can trust us!

Our Video services will leave you with a DVD that you and your family will cherish forever. Beautiful graphics and text combined with the music of your choice. Our weddings are shot in stunning HD and edited on todays most professional HD Video editing equipment. You will be stunned by the beauty that is "Your Wedding Day" and it is our pleasure to service you.

We have several go to photographers, They are professionals by every meaning of the word and ther portfolios speak for themselves. Thay all have that rare, hard to find "eye" for the most beautiful shots. We have the pleasure of offering these services to you at a discounted rate with a complete package deal from Mixed Media Productions.

For any information please don't hesitate to call Mike Robertson at 267-421-6870 or email djmikerobertson@yahoo.com

Follow Mixed Media Productions, Inc on

36819288
36819288

12 Reviews for Mixed Media Productions, Inc

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2013

What I didn't realize when I first started to plan my wedding was just how crucial to the evening the DJ is. DJ Mike was instrumental in not only creating the atmosphere and keeping the party going strong, but he also helped keep us on task.

My new husband and I were so busy going around and chatting with our guests that we had no idea how much time had passed! Without ever getting in the way or hindering the party, he gently reminded us that the cake had to be cut, bouquet had to be tossed, toasts had to be made, etc.

In addition to getting all the little things spot on (having all of the right music, pronouncing everyone's name correctly during the entrance, timing the events of the evening perfectly), DJ Mike is just genuinely a nice guy. He was a pleasure to work with, and wonderful to have at the wedding. I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/04/2013

DJ Mike is the best!!! He kept my guests dancing all night. So helpful, saw to our every need, really made the evening just that much better!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Kim · Married on 09/28/2012

Mike did a wonderful job at my wedding this weekend.. He did all of my requests exactly how I asked and all the music he played was perfect. I will definitly reccomend him.

Sent on 09/30/2012

• 403 East Walnut St North Wales, 19454 See on map
    W, T, F: 10am - 3pm All other times by appointment only.