Clinton Township, MI 48038 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Misty Minna Photography LLC

Photography is my love, my passion, my work... I prefer to shoot candid images that show a moment or expression you can remember forever. I work by letting my clients interact with each other and their environment and capturing the 'little things.' Moments, glances, a laugh or special look can completely make an image.

Wedding collections range from $2,000-3,000. Please contact me for a full price list.

My early experience with photography began ten years ago with a fully manual process using 35mm black and white film, development and processing. Next, I moved to a color darkroom and then finally to digital. These skills give me a well-rounded understanding of how to work with light in all photographic forms.

Follow Misty Minna Photography LLC on

Doren293
Delaney220
IMG0661

18 Reviews for Misty Minna Photography LLC

Misty was absolutely amazing to work with! She worked with our budget and was always quick to respond. We just got our pictures back and can't stop raving about them! They are beautiful and everyone who has seen them agrees. Go with Misty for your lifelong memories, you won't be disappointed!

Misty was wonderful to work with! Very professional and on top of it. (Even when my scatter bridal brain was not) Our wedding was in Traverse City, MI and after interviewing several photographers my husband and I felt right at home with her immediately. Day of was a little stressful at first but she was not only a calming presence, she also had great advise and insight to help calm the nerves. Never imposing but always present. The photos are still coming in and I have to say that everyone looks amazing, she caught beautiful moments during the ceremony and her assistant was top notch with the photo booth and the guys "getting ready" pics. We can't wait to see the rest but had to spread the word about this amazing gal! 100% satisfaction here!

Kristin · Married on 02/23/2013

beautiful photography, very happy with my wedding pictures

Misty Minna Photography LLC Pricing

Misty Minna Photography LLC Price Rates

Misty Minna Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Misty Minna Photography LLC 1
    Refer a Friend for 2011!
    Refer a Friend to Misty Minna Photography and receive any 2 8x10's of your choice FREE! Valid only if couple reserves wedding date with retianer for chosen package. "Friend" can refer to any family, friend, relative, or neighbor.

• Clinton Township, MI 48038 See on map