Misty Minna Photography LLC Reviews

18 | Clinton Township, MI

18 Reviews for Misty Minna Photography LLC

Misty was absolutely amazing to work with! She worked with our budget and was always quick to respond. We just got our pictures back and can't stop raving about them! They are beautiful and everyone who has seen them agrees. Go with Misty for your lifelong memories, you won't be disappointed!

Misty was wonderful to work with! Very professional and on top of it. (Even when my scatter bridal brain was not) Our wedding was in Traverse City, MI and after interviewing several photographers my husband and I felt right at home with her immediately. Day of was a little stressful at first but she was not only a calming presence, she also had great advise and insight to help calm the nerves. Never imposing but always present. The photos are still coming in and I have to say that everyone looks amazing, she caught beautiful moments during the ceremony and her assistant was top notch with the photo booth and the guys "getting ready" pics. We can't wait to see the rest but had to spread the word about this amazing gal! 100% satisfaction here!

Kristin · Married on 02/23/2013

beautiful photography, very happy with my wedding pictures

Teresa · Married on 09/18/2010

Misty was awesome! She was very professional and made sure that our photos were exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Misty to be your wedding photographer!

Lauren · Married on 08/14/2010

Misty did a great job on our wedding! Our pictures turned out beautiful and were a great price. I couldn't be happier!

Dan · Married on 06/27/2010

Very fun and friendly. Pictures turned out great. Would and will recommend to anyone.

Erica · Married on 06/26/2010

I would recommend Misty to any future bride! I love Misty's style, and how fun her shots are! She is also awesome to work with - she instantly made my husband and I feel at ease during our engagement session. She was very flexible and helpful with scheduling (she even emailed me a few days out from our original engagement session to reschedule because the weather was going to be iffy!). Another thing I LOVE about Misty - she is (like me) constantly in touch. Any time that I needed to communicate with her, I was really impressed by her quick response time. Also, I loved Misty's quick sneak peak of the wedding photos - they were literally up on her blog the next day!

One of the best things about my experience as having Misty as our wedding photographer is that I knew she was getting the right shots. She took so many, and had so many creative ideas that I could tell that day that we would have awesome wedding photos. I really love how the majority of the shots were fun and didn't look posed at all - which is something I was looking for in a photographer. Misty really went above and beyond and we are SO pleased with how all of the photos turned out! Misty really does quality work, and pays a lot of attention to detail.

Basically, I can't say enough great things about Misty! If you are looking for an amazing, talented, organized, and sweet photographer, hire Misty. You won't regret it!

Johanna · Married on 05/22/2010

Misty is a very talented photographer! Her work is excellent, and her prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs photographs taken!

Jonathan · Married on 05/22/2010

She did a great job! We are very happy with all of our pictures! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have fantastic images to enjoy for the rest of their lives!

Melanie · Married on 02/20/2010

Professional, creative, and first rate are just a few ways to describe Misty's work. As someone who comes from a professional arts background, I wanted someone who could showcase special moments, versus the standard posed and predictable pictures. Misty took the time and collaborated with us and worked hard to bring our vision to reality. She's friendly, flexible, and most of all, she has a brilliant artistic eye.
    What I really appreciated about Misty on our wedding day is that she didn't force moments to happen with our pictures. She's instinctive and goes with the flow, yet she has a direct plan. My guests loved her ideas for our special Hollywood photo shoot! Everyone who has seen our pictures keeps complimenting on her high quality work. "She's fantastic!" is what I keep hearing.
    I would definitely recommend Misty Minna Photography for ANY occassion. I intend to use her again for other special moments. -Melanie Robinson, Muskegon.

• F

Steve · Married on 01/02/2010

I am so impressed, nice job, nice work, just beautiful! Thank you for your attention to detail.

Stephanie · Married on 01/02/2010

Misty was recomended to us by a friend, and we immediately were attracted to her work and her reviews, as well as her pricing. Misty was very flexible in meeting with us and planning with us. We loved having her present on our wedding day. She is easy to be around, fun, and makes you feel very comfortable. Our families and our bridal party all spoke highly of her and how much they enjoyed her being there.
    We also love our wedding photos. They are wonderful, very unique, and fit our style. I'm happy to have such great memories from the best day of our lives!

Marissa · Married on 10/03/2009

I wish I could give more than five stars for Misty. Working with her was truly a joy, and her flexibility and relaxed attitude help take some of the stress off me on the big wedding day. She was very prompt in responding to e-mails and phone calls, and she had a lot of great ideas when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Today, I could not be happier with my wedding photos - and the price was almost too good to be true! I am so glad I was lucky enough to find her.

Annmarie · Married on 09/26/2009

Fist of all, we can�t say enough good things about Misty to do her justice.
    Misty shot our engagement & wedding photos. We looked at hundreds of other photographer�s
    websites but when we came across Misty�s site we knew right away how talented she was. Her portfolio just stood out among the rest. Plus, her prices would fit within any budget.

Weddings are very stressful and we never once had to worry if Misty was taking the right shots. The girl was everywhere!! She just has that eye for photography. Our photos turned out gorgeous they included many formal and candid shots of us and our wedding party. We were also happy that Misty took the time to take many candid shots of our guests. Not a lot of photographers will do that. Misty has a very fun and easy-going personality but yet is very professional. Which was very important to us. We knew we wanted her by our sides our whole wedding day. Even more important our family and guests fell in love with her just as much as we did. So, book her while you still can because this girl is going �big time� soon!

Sara · Married on 09/25/2009

We received the pictures and LOVE them! Have printed some out to show and have gotten many compliments.Thank you again for coming up north and sharing in our day!

Cassie · Married on 08/22/2009

Misty was great, we had a lot of fun with her and she took wonderful pictures. I'm very pleased and will recommend her to all my friends!!!

Val · Married on 07/11/2009

Misty was the perfect person to capture their day. I can't thank her enough for her warmth, kindness, professionalism and patience.

Lindsay · Married on 07/11/2009

Misty was so easy to work with! She made us feel comfortable and really captured our personalities in our photos. She is very professional yet connected with us in a very fun and friendly way! We recommend Misty to anyone for any occasion!