3508 Grand Avenue 2nd Floor, Oakland, CA 94610 Map · Phone number

About Missy Moran Studios

For two decades, with hundreds of brides, bridesmaids, mothers of brides and grooms later, it has been one of my life's greatest pleasures to be able to hold space and make a bride and her bridal party feel good and look amazing on one of the most important days of their lives.

My name is Missy, and I would be honored to be your make up artist for your big day! I am committed to be there to help make you look and feel good, and I will be sure to help create the most relaxing atmosphere for you and your guests as you get ready to embark on the next big step of your life.

I specialize in high-definition, photo-ready make up that is long-wearing and lightweight that will last not only your entire event but for the photos that will last you a lifetime!

Follow Missy Moran Studios on

kap26961
jas

15 Reviews for Missy Moran Studios

Tara · Married on 09/15/2017

Missy is the most talented, expert skin care professional, hands down. She is absolutely amazing!!! She not only brings out all your beauty on the outside but she is such a radiant woman that she brings out your inner glow too. I have used many of Missy’s services. To start with the most personal and truly heart felt; Missy did my bridal wedding makeup. On my wedding day arrived, I was overwhelming with things to do and family and friends. Two hundred people came into town to celebrate as both groom and I have very large families and many friends. I was doing most of the wedding things and that could have taken me down a dark path if I let it. Also, my family is especially dramatic and just spending the week before the wedding with them in my house was unnerving to put it mildly. Even more stressful was my maid of honor had twin toddlers and was so busy chasing them around that nobody was there to organize the other bridesmaids or handle any of the duties usually taken on by the MOH, but in walks Missy, the heroine of this tale. Missy came to my hotel room about three hours before the wedding to find me alone and anxious. She instantly filled the room with so much lightness and happiness; it was impossible to hold on to my stress and anxiety. She had me laughing and just built me up to feel like the most beautiful and gracious woman in the world. It was my day to shine and there I was, a budding beacon rather than a bridezilla of stress and disappointment. She really took over the job of MOH, organizing things, keeping me blissed out and sending drama away. And when she finished, oh my sweet lord, I have never looked more gorgeous or shined brighter. In fact, almost everyone complimented my makeup, I was absolutely perfect. Missy used the airbrush makeup that evened my skin tone while being so light it didn’t even feel like I was wearing makeup, I just felt beautiful, inside and out. I cannot even thank her or recommend her enough.

Missy Moran Studios 1

Esther · Married on 09/10/2017

Missy did my makeup for my wedding in Las Vegas, from the moment I sat in the chair I was made to feel like a movie star or a celebrity. Missy did a wonderful job and the finished makeup look was stunning - I had compliments all day and even when I return back to the UK, people who had seen the wedding photographs commented on how beautiful the make up looked. The best part was that it didn't even feel like I was wearing make up - the products used were fantastic.

Missy made the make up session fun, calmed my nerves and made sure that I felt extremely special for my special day ahead. I walked out of the studio feeling a million dollars.

I highly recommend Missy to all future brides or any ladies looking for flawless makeup for a special occasion - Missy is a true professional and her sunny positive personality shines through.

Shephali · event on: 08/14/2017

Missy is simply the best at what she does. I used her for multiple occasions that ranged from charity functions to private celebrations with my closest friends and family. I think the greatest compliment that I ever gave her was sending my friends to her. I would not have referred them to anyone else. Missy takes the time to talk to you about your event, to "look" at you and understand what you are looking for each time you sit down in her chair. She answers your questions, she teaches you along the way if you want to learn, and she helps you grow your look. I never thought I would wear lashes or break out of my basic eye shadows. Whether your event calls for demure or daring, Missy will take the time to work with you to make it perfect. She is simply that good. I promise that I don't say that about any other make up artist.

Award

Missy Moran Studios FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Group Discounts, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6

• 3508 Grand Avenue, 2nd Floor Oakland, CA 94610 See on map
    Tuesday through Saturdays, by online appointment