About Missy Moran Studios

Feel good, look amazing!

For two decades, with hundreds of brides, bridesmaids, mothers of brides and grooms later, it has been one of my life’s greatest pleasures to be able to hold space and make a bride and her bridal party feel good and look amazing on one of the most important days of their lives.

My name is Missy, and I would be honored to be your make up artist for your big day! I am committed to be there to help make you look and feel good, and I will be sure to help create the most relaxing atmosphere for you and your guests as you get ready to embark on the next big step of your life.

I specialize in high-definition, photo-ready make up that is long-wearing and lightweight that will last not only your entire event but for the photos that will last you a lifetime!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Missy Moran Studios on

14 Reviews for Missy Moran Studios

User Photos
todo alt text

Missy did my makeup for my wedding in Las Vegas, from the moment I sat in the chair I was made to feel like a movie star or a celebrity. Missy did a wonderful job and the finished makeup look was stunning - I had compliments all day and even when I return back to the UK, people who had seen the wedding photographs commented on how beautiful the make up looked. The best part was that it didn't even feel like I was wearing make up - the products used were fantastic.

Missy made the make up session fun, calmed my nerves and made sure that I felt extremely special for my special day ahead. I walked out of the studio feeling a million dollars.

I highly recommend Missy to all future brides or any ladies looking for flawless makeup for a special occasion - Missy is a true professional and her sunny positive personality shines through.

Profile Picture Esther, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have had the pleasure of using Missy for multiple occasions ranging from Social events to private events with just friends and family. Missy taught me so much about make up and myself. For each event, she took the time to understand the venue, my outfit and the vibe I was trying to create for myself and my guests. She has helped me to branch out and not be afraid of being bold when the occasion calls for it. That being said, never have I left her chair without still feeling like myself. If I had to sum up working with Missy, it would be to say that she takes the time to know you, your face and bring out your best because she is the best.

Profile Picture Shephali, 8/14/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

30 Photos

3508 Grand Avenue , 2nd Floor, Oakland, CA 94610   See On Map
510-697-1807 (phone)
Tuesday through Saturdays, by online appointment
Missy Moran Studios is a wedding make up expert from Piedmont in Oakland, California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco , Berkeley, and Marin County. Missy Moran Studios is a professional beauty and wellness studio that has been part of the San Francisco Bay Area wedding industry since 1998 specializing in make up, waxing, beauty and wellness.