14 Reviews for Missy Moran Studios

User Photos
todo alt text
13 Missy Moran Studios Reviews

Missy did my makeup for my wedding in Las Vegas, from the moment I sat in the chair I was made to feel like a movie star or a celebrity. Missy did a wonderful job and the finished makeup look was stunning - I had compliments all day and even when I return back to the UK, people who had seen the wedding photographs commented on how beautiful the make up looked. The best part was that it didn't even feel like I was wearing make up - the products used were fantastic.

Missy made the make up session fun, calmed my nerves and made sure that I felt extremely special for my special day ahead. I walked out of the studio feeling a million dollars.

I highly recommend Missy to all future brides or any ladies looking for flawless makeup for a special occasion - Missy is a true professional and her sunny positive personality shines through.

Profile Picture Esther, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have had the pleasure of using Missy for multiple occasions ranging from Social events to private events with just friends and family. Missy taught me so much about make up and myself. For each event, she took the time to understand the venue, my outfit and the vibe I was trying to create for myself and my guests. She has helped me to branch out and not be afraid of being bold when the occasion calls for it. That being said, never have I left her chair without still feeling like myself. If I had to sum up working with Missy, it would be to say that she takes the time to know you, your face and bring out your best because she is the best.

Profile Picture Shephali, 8/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I contacted Missy very last minute and in quite a bind right before the wedding and without a makeup artist. She fit me in right away for a trial and I was very impressed with her professionalism and her input on makeup yet still making me feel comfortable with the natural look I was going for.
I booked her after the consultation, and she ended up doing my bridal makeup, and my sister and mom-all three of us looked great! She came early to set up on the wedding day and was very quick to get all of us done in a timely manner without making us feel stressed or rushed. I highly recommend Missy, she made the wedding day that much easier and we were all so impressed. She is such as sweetheart and had the most calming presence, will absolutely use her again!

Profile Picture Tessa, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Where to begin? First off, Missy is very organized and professional. Missy saw and anticipated the need for more organization and totally took charge of heading my "glam team". And I'm so thankful she did! Missy worked with me in creating and refining my look, which her knowledge and eye for color was invaluable. She is a true talent. Everyone looked amazing & flawless for the wedding and throughout the night. But, most importantly, we all felt amazing! Feeling truly cared for and supported, with utmost positivity is what I remember about having Missy with me on my wedding day. Missy is an awesome makeup artist and a pleasure to be around, you'll see!

Profile Picture Monique, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Missy to do my wedding make-up and also my wedding portrait studio day make-up. I've never looked or felt more beautiful in my whole life, and I looked like the greatest version of myself. It was natural, it was clean, it had a little sophistication, and a lot of romance in the look. Honestly, I don't know how she makes that magic happen. But I am so thrilled with my wedding portraits I'll never forget how sweet and accommodating she was! She such a joy to be around, and I just thank God for her, I was in the very best and talented hands.

Profile Picture Alison, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Missy has the magic touch!!! The makeup she does on her brides definitely have a WOW factor without being over-done. She definitely knows how to play up your features, and knows how to make a bride look absolutely radiant! Missy has done my makeup several times in the past for different occasions and she has a very light hand. She always considers what "look" you want, and combines it with what she thinks will suit you. Through the years, Missy has been my go-to guru for make-up tips as well.

Profile Picture Kristine, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Missy did my makeup for my wedding. I am not someone who normally wears makeup which I think make it harder. But she figured out the perfect natural-but-better look for me. I love the pictures from that day and I know its because my makeup was perfect! Would highly recommend working with Missy she will find the look that best suits you!

Profile Picture Bessa, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Missy MADE MY DAY! Ordinarily I am a pretty basic person... I don't get all fancy. But on my wedding day, with all those photos, I wanted to make sure I looked as good as I wanted to remember on that day. Missy made me GORGEOUS while also looking natural. I didn't look all "done up," just exactly right for my personality and the perfect day. I look back on those photos and am so glad Missy did my makeup. Absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Having Missy do my make up is always a treat! I love how gentle her hands are and how quick she can transform me into the queen I am:p Thanks for all your wonderful skillz, darling!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wouldn't have wanted anyone else but Missy to do my makeup on my wedding day. She has a positive and vibrant energy that is so refreshing and infectious. I just sat back, enjoyed the moment and let her do her magic.

Profile Picture Rica, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I initially hired another make up artist to do my make up for my wedding day. A relative suggested Missy Moran to me. I have seen her work prior to my wedding day and I immediately dropped my previous make up artist and hired Missy without a make up trial. She showed up early, prepared, and ready to go the morning of my wedding. She asked me what look I was trying to achieve and she was on point and then some with the result. I shared with her some previous experiences I had with make up artists and she knew what NOT to do. She made me look and feel like an even better version of myself. I felt confident, beautiful, and glamorous on my wedding day...just what I wanted, just how I wanted. I have referred her to other people and they were happy with the result. I loved my make up so much that I even hired her for my "Trash The Dress" session. Not only is she a talented make up artist, she is a sweetheart. Thank you Missy!

Profile Picture R, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Missy is the best. The energy that she harnesses and gives back to you during your wedding day is everything you need. We did a trial run for a party i attended a few days before the wedding and I highly recommend that because you get to see just how great you'll look on your wedding day and it will inspire confidence. The day of, Missy did such a beautiful job on my sister and the moms' makeup. I've never seen them look better, and at the same time, natural and exactly how they wanted to look. Missy did my make up last . She was super vigilant about who was allowed in the room with me so as to keep me cool, calm and collected. She constantly checking whether I would be comfortable with all the people that were there and tactfully kicking out anyone that made me irritable or uncomfortable. Getting my makeup done was super fun and relaxing. She let me check the mirror whenever I wanted to or when she thought that I needed to, and the photos of the transition were really beautiful. The final product was so beautiful and fresh looking . I felt very wonderful and glamorous all day and I never once doubted that she was the absolute 100% correct choice for my wedding make up . That day was definitely the best day of my life, and Missy was such an important part of making me feel incredible. My photos from that day are the best pictures of my life and I couldn't have looked more pretty, thanks to my girl, Missy.

Profile Picture Polina, 6/22/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)