40 main st suite 15, Torrington, CT 06790 Map · Phone number

5d0abee34e1e9c62 image
5d0abee34e1e9c62 image

9 Reviews for Mirror Mirror

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2017

Ambyr is fantastic. She did my make up for my engagement shoot and she did by far the best job, it was 100 degrees out and she not only made me look phenomenal but she also gave me tips on how to keep my make up fresh all day! She was not only professional but she also made me feel like I was someone she knew for a long time! I will definitely be going back to her for any event I have and of course for my special day!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Laurel · Married on 05/13/2017

Ambyr was fantastic! I was in bridesmaid in a wedding where she did all of our makeup. My friend, the bride, looked stunning! The rest of us were very happy with our makeup as well. She was friendly, very professional and priced very reasonably compared to other weddings I've been in. I intend to use her for my wedding next year!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Ania · Married on 08/20/2016

I booked Mirror Mirror for on-site wedding hair and makeup in Avon, CT for 8/20/16 and couldn't have been happier with this decision. Ambyr is extremely professional, friendly, and very talented. She and Alicia did makeup for 10 girls and hair for 2 girls. Every girl looked like a movie star. We started the day at 7am to be finished by 2:30pm for the first look. All the girls looked flawless and were so happy with the finished product. Highly recommend Mirror Mirror for all beauty services. Ambyr is easy to work with and will work to accentuate your natural beauty to look your best on the most important day of your life. Highly recommend Ambyr and her team!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Award

Mirror Mirror FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling