Washington, DC, Fairfax, VA 20001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mirinae Creative

Mirinae Creative is a wedding film company based in Washington, DC, with a small group of talented videographers who are dedicated to capturing your special day. Their artistic and beautiful videos will document the true essence of the day and love that you share for one another. The videos are shot using a mix of cinematic, documentary, short-form, and storytelling styles while the videographers are unobtrusive and patient throughout the wedding events.

Mirinae Creative will get to know and connect with you before the wedding to ensure the final video reflects your true personalities. On the wedding day, they will be on-hand to film all the special moments from getting ready, through the ceremony to the reception. They can travel to multiple locations and bring additional videographers, if needed. Drones can be used to capture aerial footage. You can choose between having a full-feature video or a highlight video produced, and are welcome to offer changes and suggestions before it is finalized. The final high-definition cinematic video will be available to you as a digital download.

tijaniyazmin 51 1028623 v1

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for Mirinae Creative

• Ruhee

Ruhee Rathod · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing team would highly recommend

My husband and I had a typical Hindu wedding with multiple days of events. For us, the photography and videography was very important! Sarah, Renzo and the entire team were so wonderful to work with for all three of our events and I would highly recommend them. Our highlight videos, and all the videography footage was so unbelievable. I would also like to add that the team truly knows how to capture events, moments and experiences. They truly love what they do and it shows in their work. I would also like to speak about how punctual the entire team was for all of our events. Our Friday night garba event didn’t end until 1 am and everyone had to be up around 4:30 am the day of the wedding for hair and makeup. The team was ready to roll bright and early the next day!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Monica · Married on 03/24/2018

Awesome Work!

Mirinae Creative did a WONDERFUL job filming our wedding this past March! We were originally on the fence about whether to have videography done in addition to photography, but I am so glad we went with their videography services! They were able to capture so many little details through film, that photos just can't portray--the magic of our first dance, the atmosphere of the reception, the tea ceremony we had shortly before the Western ceremony.

If you're on the fence, do yourself a favor and hire Mirinae Creative as your videographer! They are NINJAS when it comes to filming--I hardly noticed they were there, but they captured everything perfectly. They were also super-flexible with the edits, and made sure I was happy with the final cut. Every time I watch our videos I can't help but cry because I get to re-live the best day of my life over and over again!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Mirinae Creative Pricing

Mirinae Creative Price Rates

Mirinae Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mirinae Creative 1
    New Season, New Price

Fall is hands-down our favorite time to film love stories. Book us now for your 2019 fall wedding and receive $100 off any package. Book before Aug. 31 to receive discount.

• Washington, DC Fairfax, District of Columbia, 20001 See on map