Chelmsford, MA 01824 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500

About Mirchi Tunes

My friends and family know me as Raaj, an experienced computer software architect, an accopmlished mobile application developer, an upbeat guy who loves connecting with people. I am also a profressional DJ talented in a rocking any party using profressional digital DJ software and controllers.

I am sure you wondering why you should choose my service over many others in the market. I am started MirchiTunes service because of my passion for music and dance. What is really very important to me is that you and guests have a good time listening and dancing to the tracks I spin at your party. As I someone who grew up messing up with good old vinyl record players, as someone who enjoys connecting with people, I know how to get a party started. By that I do not mean the music or lights. Be it a cocktail party for your clients and employees, school dance or wedding, the key to a successful event is to create an experience that will connect well with your guests. From the music selections to using the proper lighting, the service will be tailored to meet your needs. You and your guests will be able pick from a vast pool for legal music collection or leave it up the DJ to make expert selections based on the mood of your guests.

I will work closely with you to *create an experience* that will work for you and your guests. Thanks for your time. I look forward to helping you to host a successful event.

Get a FREE, no obligation quote today!

Other couples have also viewed

• DM Productions
img5051
mirchitunes logo
file000513904131

Mirchi Tunes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    MC
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Karaoke
    MC
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Chelmsford, MA, 01824 See on map
    Location of (Mirchi Tunes)