537 Avenue C, Bayonne, NJ 07002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Mirage Music

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2013

AMAZING! A month later people are still tlking about the band and how awesome they were! People were literally danicing the whole night!!! I dont think the dance floor was ever empty!! They had everyone and I mean everyone up and dancing! They sang such a good variety of music! Ralph and Wilma are awesome, super responsive and very flexible on what they will sing! They did such an outstanding job! I could not have asked for anthing else!such and amazing and talented group of musicans!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Dan · Married on 10/07/2012

Well this review has certainly been a long time coming but with a wedding, honeymoon, and the holidays, my mind and body have been pulled across various states and continents. That still provides little excuse as to why this review was not done earlier as Mirage Music provided my wife and I with an experience that will last a lifetime.

From the moment we contacted Tony, the professionalism and passion for music was apparent as the conversation was open and easy. Obviously you have that initial introduction of questions that must be dealt with i.e. What are you looking for?, What type of crowd will make up your reception?

Fortunately, we were able to witness the band's talents first hand at a wedding reception a year prior to our event, but the band does have a website with live performances to get a sampling of what they bring to the table. After the "technical" aspects were out of the way, my wife was able to speak with Wilma in order to finalize the first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son choices. We provided a detailed list of songs we wanted the band to touch on but their expertise really shined through when Mirage began playing songs that I never thought of including which ended up being huge hits with our guests.

Now, I must mention that our first dance by Zac Brown Band was very special and unique to us…….as all first dances are right? Well I only say this because during our first dance I leaned in to my wife to ask if the song that was being played was live or from a cd…….it was THAT good.

Mirage seamlessly worked with our other vendors, including our DJ, from beginning to end to make sure we were the ones who mattered. We had a lot of memorable moments that day, but I will never be able to thank the band enough for all that they did……..including making my wife and I look good as guests still talk about the music.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Beth · Married on 08/10/2012

THANK YOU MIRAGE!!!!! You performed at our wedding on 8-10-12 and I must say that all the guests are still talking about how terrific you sounded. I have just recently received my wedding video and that reminded me to write a review because the video sounds amazing!!!! I am so happy that I have the music on video now to cherish forever. Thank you for your performance and for being such a significant part of our Italian wedding.

MIRAGE IS AMAZING!!!! ~ Beth and Anthony, Florentine Gardens