Mirage Artistic Photography

Hillside, NJ View map
3.5
  • JURY
    Jury Married on 05/24/2014
    Wow, all i can say is you do some amazing work. We had a great time they made us feel comfortable. Jorge's work is absolutely incredible. We were so pleased with the pictures-he is truly talented. He was so much fun to be around and made our wedding day and enjoyable experience. Jorge captured some truly fantastic shots! Jorge also had an assistant videographer his work is the best also I can't stop watching the wedding trailer I just love it!!!!! Thank you soooo much guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrsrobinvalentine
    Robin Married on 02/14/2014
    He was on-time & was very professional and his work is to die for. I love his professionalism with every one, he was patient & respectful. He capture every moment of my wedding, reception and prep time, with artistic views. I will use Jorge for all any every future event.
    Ashley Married on 07/09/2016
    Jorge is a scam artist. My husband and I paid $3800.00 in full for wedding services. We got married July 9, 2016. We have STILL NOT received our wedding album or wedding video along with other wedding materials in our contract. Jorge does not answer his phone or emails. I filed a complaint with the BBB to which he did not respond therefore they could not further investigate. Today I filed a complaint with NJ consumer affairs. I am beyond devastated to not have received my wedding memories...... Also within the last few months I have noticed bad/scam like reviews surfacing about this company on various websites...when I booked with Mirage they had 5 stars on all reviews...pay attention to the dates of any reviews you read about this company, he may have once been good but since 2016 he seems to have taken people's money and went MIA.*****Just on weddingwire alone he has his business listed with 4 different addresses.

Hillside, 07205
Location of (Mirage Artistic Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding