Minnesota Wedding Party

Saint Paul, MN View map

$1,295 Most Popular Price

Minnesota Wedding Party has developed the concept of a Wedding Host to provide you and your guests with a completely hassle free experience. From the time the first guest arrives until the last guest leaves, your Host will be on the job making things run smoothly. We anticipate issues and resolve them before they become problems that could potentially ruin your big day. One price covers everything needed on site from ceremony to final dance.

A well trained but limited number of Wedding Hosts allow us Provide the "Best Day Ever", 100 times a year.

Our all inclusive pricing covers

-Wedding Host/Video Dj

-12-24 Computer Controlled Uplights (change colors and effects on command)

-Full Audio/Video support for your Live Streamed Hashtag, Slideshows, and Music Video Dance Experiance

-On-site Ceremony (wireless) microphones and music support

-Additional Cocktail/Dinner Music sound systems (with microphone) included in your price

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1295.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1295.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Uplighting

Macy W. Married on 08/06/2021

100% Hire Tim

We were so happy with Tim’s service, I don’t think we would ever consider another DJ in hindsight! He goes above and beyond just the music, and takes initiative in entertaining guests in a classy but fun fashion. He was the first to ensure my husband and I each had a drink at dinner and could be found doing misc. other “coordination” tasks throughout the evening, all while keeping people having fun and on the dance floor all night long. The peace of mind in having him in your corner is more than worth it! Exceptional service!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Z. Married on 07/25/2021

Best wedding DJ ever!

This is going to be a long review because we are SO glad that we went with Tim and Minnesota Wedding Party to DJ our wedding! Due to covid, we had to reschedule 3 times and he was super flexible and understanding with us through the whole process. Tim was very responsive by phone and text while planning and gave me some great ideas when I was at a loss picking out songs for certain parts of the ceremony and reception.
    He has top of the line equipment and everything came through so clearly for both our ceremony and our reception, even my dad who is a total audio nerd was impressed! My uncle was our officiant and he was also very impressed by Tim and thankful for his help and preparedness prior to the ceremony. I added in a couple of readers very last minute and forgot to tell Tim but he came prepared for everything and it ended up working out perfectly! Tim also was able to make 2 very special things happen for us. We were able to give him a jump drive that had a speech my late grandfather did at our original backyard wedding on it and he was able to play it during our ceremony. It came through so clearly and there was not a dry eye in the crowd. He was also able to play a youtube video that one of my uncles made during our ceremony on his TVs that he brings and that was a big hit!
    He kept the dance party going all night and we got comments from all of our guests saying how great Tim was and how much fun they had! They also bring TVs that play music videos of each song during the dance portion and during dinner they display all of the pictures your guests post using your hashtag! Everyone loved it! You will be so happy with yourself if you book Minnesota Wedding Party for your event!
  • Taeya
    Taeya V. Married on 08/08/2020

Best dj/host ever!

I can't say enough good things about Tim! He is so much more than a wedding DJ. He's a full-package party host, solution extraordinaire. When we had to change our wedding plans due to COVID, Tim was unphased by new challenges and did everything possible to still make our day awesome. Minnesota Wedding Party actually traveled all the way to Iowa for us! He worked seamlessly with all the other vendors to keep the entire day running smoothly, eliminating all stress from me. From the ceremony to the reception, our day was perfect because of Tim's confidence and expertise. Tim prepared a livestream to help with social distancing and also game show activities in the case that we wouldn't be able to have a dance. Luckily, we did get to have a dance and it was better than I could've imagined - I actually heard many guests say they had never been to as fun of a dance in their lives. The floor was packed all night long. Oh, and did I mention he made sure every person in the wedding party had drinks all night long?! Tim is everything you need in a DJ and more - look no further for your next event!

Deals

Minnesota Wedding Party 1
Offer

All Friday(and Sunday) weddings receive our Vintage Photo-Booth for free!!!!

2207 Nancy Place Saint Paul, 55113
Location of (Minnesota Wedding Party)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding