2207 Nancy Place, Saint Paul, MN 55113 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Deals 1

About Minnesota Wedding Party

Minnesota Wedding Party has developed the concept of a Wedding Host to provide you and your guests with a completely hassle free experience. From the time the first guest arrives until the last guest leaves, your Host will be on the job making things run smoothly. We anticipate issues and resolve them before they become problems that could potentially ruin your big day. One price covers everything needed on site from ceremony to final dance.

A well trained but limited number of Wedding Hosts allow us Provide the "Best Day Ever", 100 times a year.

Our all inclusive pricing covers

-Wedding Host/Video Dj

-12-24 Computer Controlled Uplights (change colors and effects on command)

-Full Audio/Video support for your Live Streamed Hashtag, Slideshows, and Music Video Dance Experiance

-On-site Ceremony (wireless) microphones and music support

-Additional Cocktail/Dinner Music sound systems (with microphone) included in your price

Follow Minnesota Wedding Party on

• Videos 2

10 Reviews for Minnesota Wedding Party

Jennifer Gertsema · Married on 08/23/2019

Bride & Groom

Wedding last night and Tim was the most amazing dj to work it!!! Made the night so easy and if anything came up he would take care of it before it came up to me and my husband. Highly recommend them as a wedding dj, always make sure the bride and groom are number 1 the whole night!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Suzette

Suzette · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome experience! Would choose over and over again!

Tim did an amazing job and he was the man of the night (after my husband and myself ;) ). He coordinated so many things that he dubbed as a DJ and day of wedding planner. My venue actually assigned me a wedding planner that I didn’t even meet or talk to once! Tim had everything covered and ran the day and night like a well-oiled machine. You can tell he truly enjoys his job and strives for perfection for each couples unique styles. He is flexible and accommodating but also has so much experience and knowledge to be realistic and straight forward with you on what will and will not work. His ability to keep people on the dance floor and enjoying themselves all night was uncanny. I remember one time where I had to pee and I literally RAN to the bathroom and RAN back just so I wouldn’t skip or miss a beat of the music and the fun happening with all my guests. It would be a mistake not to get Tim and his team to host/DJ your wedding. Trust me, you will not be disappointed! We love you Tim!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kaela · Married on 10/06/2018

We met Tim from the Minnesota Wedding Party at the River Rats Ski Show in Minneapolis. We had been looking for someone to mix some music together for our wedding and he was MORE than willing to do it! We contacted him Monday morning and we had met Tuesday at his home to mix the music. It only took us 30 minutes to mix everything up and he emailed the files over to me right away! He also made sure multiple times that we were happy with the mix and quality of the music and told us to reach out if we needed anything else. We would highly recommend Minnesota Wedding Party and Tim to any of our friends and family! Thanks again Tim!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Minnesota Wedding Party FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Minnesota Wedding Party 1
    Friday Weddings get a Photo-Booth!!!!

All Friday(and Sunday) weddings receive our Vintage Photo-Booth for free!!!!

• 2207 Nancy Place Saint Paul, 55113 See on map