1805 Ponce de Leon Blvd #160, Miami, FL 33134 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mimi's Touch Salon

"Enhancing the woman's natural beauty is what best describes my work. My talent is to create a youthful-looking, long-lasting, flawless finish make-up for any event. Also, I'm able to design a great variety of stylish hairstyles for all occasions."

Hello, I'm Mimi, a well known cosmetologist in Miami's hispanic community and television network. I have also worked with the prestigious english speaking television network NBC Local News. I have been working as a make-up artist and hairstylist for 22 years, starting my career in 1988. My background includes print, film, runway, theater, and social events such as weddings. As an experienced make-up artist in film video, I am able to create a flawless, perfectly skin matched foundation and a long lasting makeup. As an experienced hairstylist I am able to design natural yet elegant hairstyles.

A little more about me:
In 2007, I opened my first beauty salon in Coral Gables, Florida, offering hair and make-up services for all events. I also provide hair coloring, haircuts and organic hair treatments. I offer packages including hair and make-up services with considerable discounts. Please keep in mind that I give a final estimate in person only, I MUST SEE the client's hair texture, length and volume, plus the type of hair style and make-up requested. Before booking an appointment for a trial, I encourage any prospective client to call at the salon to schedule a free 15 minute consultation.

In my portfolio you will find hairstyles and make-up done by me. It will be a pleasure to offer my touch for one of your most special days!

HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL

• Makeup by Nildy
  • Simonet Makeup
  • Looks That Kill
Mimisweedings003
Updo by Mimi
Elegant Bridal Up-do and Make-up by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
Elegant Bridal Up-do and Make-up by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
Mape-Up and Hairstyle Mimi
Mape-Up and Hairstyle Mimi
Bridal Make-up and Hairstyle by Mimi.
Smoky Bridal eyeshadow application by Mimi.
Smoky Bridal eyeshadow application by Mimi.
Make-Up by Mimi
Bridal Make-up by Mimi, fun hairstyle design by Mimi.
Bridal Make-up by Mimi, fun hairstyle design by Mimi.
Fun Bridal Hairstyle and Make-up by Mimi.
Fun Bridal Hairstyle and Make-up by Mimi.
Make-Up and Hair by Mimi
Make-Up and Hair by Mimi
Make-up by Mimi
Make-up by Mimi
IMG0654
Mimi's Touch Salon
Elegant Bridal Hairstyle by Mimi (side view).
Elegant Bridal Hairstyle by Mimi (side view).
Elegant Bridal Hairstyle by Mimi (back view).
Elegant Bridal Hairstyle by Mimi (back view).
Elegant Bridal Hairstyle by Mimi (top view).
Elegant Bridal Hairstyle by Mimi (top view).
Make-Up by Mimi
Classic Bridal Hairstyle and Make-up by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
Classic Bridal Hairstyle and Make-up by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
HAIRSTYLE BY MIMI
Fun Up-do for a bridesmaid by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
Fun Up-do for a bridesmaid by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
Hair color and Hairstyle by Mimi.
This classic Up-do can be done for a bridesmaid as shown, or can...
Hair color and Hairstyle by Mimi. This classic Up-do can be done for a bridesmaid as shown, or can...
Traditional Updo for Elegant Bride by Mimi,
Hair color by Mimi as well.
Traditional Updo for Elegant Bride by Mimi, Hair color by Mimi as well.
Half-up hairdo for a beach wedding by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
Half-up hairdo for a beach wedding by Mimi. Hair color by Mimi as well.
Half-up hairdo for a bridesmaid by Mimi (beach wedding). Hair color by Mimi as well.
Hair color and Long Layers Haircut by Mimi. Fun look for an engagement photo session.
Mimisweedings003

7 Reviews for Mimi's Touch Salon

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2016

I AM NOT FROM THE AREA SO I ASKED ONE OF MY WEDDING VENDORS IF THEY COULD RECOMMEND A SALON NEAR THE HOTEL SO THAT I COULD GET MY HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE ON MY WEDDING DAY. I WAS GIVEN THE INFORMATION FOR MIMI'S TOUCH SALON. I EXCHANGED SEVERAL EMAILS WITH THE STAFF TO MAKE SURE THEY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I NEEDED IN THE WAY OF MAKEUP AND HAIR AND THEY TOTALLY DELIVERED ON THE WEDDING DAY. I WANTED A VERY NATURAL LOOK AND MS. MIMI DELIVERED. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE MAKEUP. THE HAIR WAS JUST GREAT ALSO. THE SALON IS VERY NICE, CLEAN AND SUPER RELAXING. IT RAINED ALL MORNING WHILE I WAS GETTING MY HAIR DONE AND MS MIMI REASSURED ME THAT THE WEATHER WOULD CLEAR UP FOR THE CEREMONY AND SHE WAS RIGHT. SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY WHAT I NEEDED THAT DAY.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Raquel · Married on 08/07/2010

Oh LALA MIMI! YOU ARE THE BEST!
    I love Mimi because she was excellent from the first day we met until my weeding day. She is a true beauty artist and a great human being. I WENT FOR 3 WEDDING TRIALS AND I STAYED WITH MIMI BECAUSE SHE IS TRULY UNIQUE. SHE DOES MORE THAN JUST MAKING A BRIDE LOOK BEAUTIFUL, MIMI ALSO PAYS ATTENTION TO LITTLE DETAILS.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Mimi's Touch Salon's reply:

Oh LALA, thank you, it was a pleasure to offer my touch for one of your most special days!

Britney · Married on 07/17/2010

I DESCRIBE MIMI IN ONE WORD: WOW!
    After my weeding I have used her services again and again for all my social events. She is so talented and her prices are so affordable that I don't mind waiting an hour at the beauty salon to get done.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Mimi's Touch Salon's reply:

thank you, it was a pleasure to offer my touch for one of your most special days. About the waiting time, I have tried to speed up the process by delegating in an assistant, but clients still keep requesting me.

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mimi's Touch Salon 1
    FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION FOR BRIDES
    THE BRIDE MUST CALL TO THE SALON SEVEN MONTHS PRIOR THE WEDDING TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR HER. NO WALK-INS ALLOWED. THE CONSULTATION LASTS 15 MINUTES. THE CONSULTATION IS DONE TO GIVE PROFESSIONAL HAIR AND MAKE-UP TIPS/ADVICE, ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY SERVICE AND GIVE A FINAL ESTIMATE. THERE IS NO MAKE-UP APPLICATION OR HAIRSTYLING, THE ACTUAL SERVICE IS PROVIDED IN A TRIAL, WHICH IS CHARGED.

• Wedding by Frank
    Wedding by Frank Wedding Officiants

Mimi's Touch Salon will be the start of the most wonderful day of your life. Before the bridal gown goes on and the photos begin to emerge allow Mimi's to totally transform you into the bride you are to be.

• 1805 Ponce de Leon Blvd, #160 Miami, 33134 See on map