Millennium Occasions

P O Box 90599, Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number

About Millennium Occasions

Millennium Occasions is a wedding decorating business located in Nashville, Tennessee. Owner Doris loves working with different types of couples, and the fact they will bring unique, special aspects to their wedding. Doris can assist couples in planning both large and small weddings, as well as finding a way to stay within any budget.

Doris loves the colorful world decorating allows, and walks through the process with couples to make sure each party has time to communicate their ideas thoroughly. She is available for complete event design, as well as helping couples select a venue for their wedding day. In addition, Millennium Occasions can provide setup and day-of coordination to ensure everything is put eactly in its place. Doris can also supply:

• Backdrops

Millennium Occasions 6
Millennium Occasions 7
  • F

Fatima · Married on 07/21/2018

Having Millennium Occasions to help me with my wedding was a blessing. They delivered to my expectations and beyond. They were very flexible, professional, reasonable, and willing to go to the extra mile to make my wedding successful.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Millennium Occasions 8
    Millennium Occasions 9
    Millennium Occasions 10
    Millennium Occasions 11

HajaIsata · Married on 05/13/2018

I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Ms.Doris and Millennium Occasions. Ms.Doris and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service from Consultation to After Party pick-up her energy was professional and calm. She went above and beyond the call of duty. I mean she flew all the way to Texas for help perfect my special day. It's because of Millennium Occasions that we even had a graduation party at all! 6-weeks from the graduation we had no decorations, linen, no color scheme and no vision . With one phone call, Ms. Doris came in and saved the day! Within weeks, together we put a portfolio of lovely centerpeices, décor etc., and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how unique, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the graduation background. Most importantly, Millennium Occasions made us feel apart of the family, and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Millennium Occasions to our friends!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Millennium Occasions 12
    Millennium Occasions 13

Anthonia · Married on 11/17/2017

If you’re looking to create memories and not a moment then Doris is your girl. She’s passionate to get it right your way. When I was planning a birthday party for my husband, Doris was generous with her creative ideas. She helped me from the birth of the idea through the actual date of the event. Doris delivered what I envisioned. During the party, she was involved with the fruit table, drinks fountain, you name it she went above and beyond to give us a memory we will never forget. She is a party planner and the best decorator I’ve ever worked with. Her heart is awesome!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Millennium Occasions 14
    Millennium Occasions 15

Millennium Occasions FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Day-Of Coordination, Setup
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Day-Of Coordination, Setup
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• P O Box 90599 Nashville, 37209 See on map