Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37998 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,690
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Milestone Pictures

Milestone Pictures is a wedding videography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Nathan Hinckley, the owner and videographer, films weddings in and around Knoxville, Nashville, and the Tri-Cities. Nathan and his team specialize in filming weddings using cinematic and storytelling styles of videography to provide a well-made movie of the couples that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.

Experience
Owner Nathan Hinckley grew up with a passion for videos and music. Each year, Milestone Pictures films 20-40 weddings. Spencer Hinckley, the editor, served as a missionary for two years in Argentina before returning home and joining Milestone Pictures. He has filmed and edited over 800 videos.

Milestone Pictures covers wedding ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Couples can receive their final video in the form of digital downloads and on USB flash drives. Milestone Pictures offers the following services:

• High definition video
Follow Milestone Pictures on

• Videos 3

33 Reviews for Milestone Pictures

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

We are so glad we chose Milestone Pictures for our wedding. I spent A TON of time searching for a videographer whose videos we liked. The quailty of their videos are like no other. EVERY SINGLE one of them makes me cry. Spencer filmed our wedding and he is AMAZING!! He made sure to reach out to me before the wedding day and because of that I didn't have to worry about a thing with videography! He showed up on time and was very flexible and understanding. I had a couple of major hiccups during my day, but this was definitely not one of them. Forever thankful for your kindness Spencer & Nathan! We are so excited to see our video! I'm sure we will cherish it for the rest of our lives!

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further than Milestone Pictures!!

Nathan was so AWESOME to work with! He was very laid back and flexible, but very professional. He showed up early in the morning at our venue and stayed late into the night, covering all aspects of our big day. I was SO impressed with the highlight video he put together...it truly captured all the major points of our day in such a nice way and told a nice story of how the day progressed. We decided to add drone coverage shortly before the wedding and he was very flexible about adding that in. I'm so glad we decided to get it because it offered some unique views and looked amazing in our highlight video. The video quality was very crisp and you could clearly hear and see everything so nicely. We received the raw footage and had a great time watching all the things we missed while we were being pulled elsewhere during the reception. We received so many compliments from family and friends about our video and was told it is one of the best highlight videos they have seen. If you're contemplating a videographer (I was initially), I would say ABSOLUTELY DO IT and look no further than Milestone Pictures--it is so worth it!

Milestone Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,690.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,690.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• PatrickMichael Weddings
    PatrickMichael Weddings Wedding DJs

Nathan & Spencer with Milestone Pictures are two of the areas most talented film makers. From a vendors standpoint they are very easy to work with and always provide advance communication to "Iron" out any details. Having viewed several of their films I can honestly say they approach each event based on it's own unique style. Their service and professionalism are top notch.

• Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37998 See on map