Milestone Pictures Reviews

33 | Knoxville, TN

33 Reviews for Milestone Pictures

Stacee · Married on 09/28/2018

We are so glad we chose Milestone Pictures for our wedding. I spent A TON of time searching for a videographer whose videos we liked. The quailty of their videos are like no other. EVERY SINGLE one of them makes me cry. Spencer filmed our wedding and he is AMAZING!! He made sure to reach out to me before the wedding day and because of that I didn't have to worry about a thing with videography! He showed up on time and was very flexible and understanding. I had a couple of major hiccups during my day, but this was definitely not one of them. Forever thankful for your kindness Spencer & Nathan! We are so excited to see our video! I'm sure we will cherish it for the rest of our lives!

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further than Milestone Pictures!!

Nathan was so AWESOME to work with! He was very laid back and flexible, but very professional. He showed up early in the morning at our venue and stayed late into the night, covering all aspects of our big day. I was SO impressed with the highlight video he put together...it truly captured all the major points of our day in such a nice way and told a nice story of how the day progressed. We decided to add drone coverage shortly before the wedding and he was very flexible about adding that in. I'm so glad we decided to get it because it offered some unique views and looked amazing in our highlight video. The video quality was very crisp and you could clearly hear and see everything so nicely. We received the raw footage and had a great time watching all the things we missed while we were being pulled elsewhere during the reception. We received so many compliments from family and friends about our video and was told it is one of the best highlight videos they have seen. If you're contemplating a videographer (I was initially), I would say ABSOLUTELY DO IT and look no further than Milestone Pictures--it is so worth it!

Alina · Married on 11/25/2017

Nathan was so great to work with! He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and at ease. We just got our wedding clip back and we are so happy with it! He exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

I haven't even seen the final product yet, but I know I'll absolutely adore it. The folks at Milestone were wonderful to work with! Nathan did a great job coodinating with us from start to finish. Ashley and Andrick were our wedding day videographers and they were fantastic. Such positive attitudes, attention to detail and dedication to their work. Seeing their professionalism makes me very excited to see how the film turns out. I recommend this team to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2016

Nathan is amazing! We just received our highlight video back and it brought us to tears. He captured every detail of the day and many of the ones that we didn't notice/forgot! it was so awesome to see our guests reactions and all the little moments that get so easily looked over. So many people commented that they didn't even notice he was there! A videographer was something I never thought I wanted to have and seemed unnecessary to me with everyone having cell phones and taking their own videos now... but, now I am so glad I did it! We have a video that we will always be able to enjoy :)

• F

Faith · Married on 06/13/2015

Nathan with Milestone Pictures went above our expectations. I feel as though videography isn't usually top priority when wedding planning, but our wedding video was SO worth the investment. I have had strangers tell me that they cried watching our video because Nathan captured the emotion and feeling of the day so well. Many guests commented on how hard he was working to get the best audio and visual necessary to tell a great story with our video. He showed up at 8am to get footage of my husband playing basketball with his friends, came straight to the salon for footage of me and then to the venue and all day he popped up at the most important locations. He is careful to be respectful and you'd never notice he was even there, and he is VERY flexible and happy to do whatever you request of him. He responds quickly to any questions via email and text message. He sent us our raw footage of the entire day and our highlight video on a flash drive about a month or so after our wedding but posted the highlight video online just a week or so after the wedding. We will treasure our video forever!

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2015

We made a last minute decision to hire a videographer for our March wedding, and we are so fortunate & thrilled that Nathan was available! Video wasn't in our budget, but we decided in the end it was something we felt we wanted to have for the memories and we are so glad we made that decision - Money well spent!!! The video is Priceless. What Nathan of Milestone Pictures was able to capture and the highlights video the team created is so meaningful, we will cherish it forever. I can't stop watching it! He was such a pleasure to work with, so down to earth, personable, thoughtful and creative. Very professional. I would definitely recommend Nathan & Milestone - hands down. Thank you for such a beautiful memory. Lisa and Paul.

Erica · Married on 09/20/2014

Spencer was awesome to work with! Can't wait to see our wedding day video!

Very quick and professional service. Thank you!

Katy · Married on 05/26/2013

I wish I could give 10 stars to Nathan and his team. He is so wonderful and truly enjoys his job...which shows through his work. He will do an incredible job of capturing all the emotion of your wedding day. The best part is he is super sneaky and you don't even feel like he is there. Booking Milestone Pictures was the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. Pick them!

• Maureen Mathis Stewart

Maureen Mathis · Married on 05/11/2013

If I could give them a million stars, I would. Spencer is the BEST. As I have said in other reviews, our wedding day was so perfect that the first thing the next morning my husband and I wanted to do was email the vendors to thank them. This is what we wrote to Spencer, "Thank you so much for spending all day with us and making the day run so smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything with you there guiding us! We loved having you there with us to capture our special moments! THANK YOU!"

This does not come close to describe how talented Spencer is. We have already received our ceremony video as well as the highlight video, and there are not words to describe how AMAZING they are. But if there were, they would be in the emails I sent to Spencer immediately following our watching of the highlight video, which is pasted here: "SPENNNCCCCCCCERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE, AND YES, I AM SCREAMING AT YOU. IT'S AMAZING, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Seriously, Spencer. Thank you sooooo much. I am crying because it is simply perfect. You are the absolute best videographer and editor ever. I am so glad I waited to write your review until after seeing this because it makes it that much easier to talk about how brilliant you are. THANK YOU!" Spencer truly is brilliant.

I really hope this review conveys our satisfaction to any brides considering Milestone Pictures because we could not feel more blessed to have chosen Spencer and Milestone Pictures as our videographers.

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

Nathan at Milestone Pictures couldn't have been easier to work with. He was very organized, helpful in choosing songs/activities, and very accommodating to our needs. It poured down rain during what was supposed to be and outdoor wedding and Nathan never hesitated or complained to be out in the rain to get the necessary shots. They are incredibly talented! I called him the phantom videographer because we never even knew he was there but got some amazing footage. He did our friends' wedding a few months ago and both our video and their's were extremely unique and captured the day/night perfectly! HIGHLY recommended.

Sierra · Married on 04/27/2013

Nathan and your team were GREAT! From the very begginning Nathan was quickly responsive and available for questions. Videography is something that a lot of people disregard or overlook and the more that we watch our videos the more we fall in love and are SO glad we invested in Milestone! Nathan arrived earlier than scheduled and captured everything while being a "ninja" - we only noticed him and his team when they spoke to us. The only thing we regret is not getting a longer highlight video! There is so much in the video that neither my husband nor I even remembered from our day! And without a doubt, I would recommend Nathan and his Milestone team!!! Thank you for giving us a priceless piece of our wedding day; memories that we don't have to remember ;)

Nate was so nice and we were all really comfortable even though he was filming us. They also got our highlight video to us really quickly, withing about 3 weeks and it was stunning!

Angela · Married on 12/22/2012

Milestone Pictures- We used Nathan with Milestone pictures for our video. Our video isn't ready yet but I will say that I have seen previous work by Nathan and it is fantastic- his references all claim that it is the one part of their wedding they were SOOO glad they splurged and added to the budget. Nathan was there from 9am- 11pm that day and so great to work with- if you broke his cost down by hour it is actually very reasonable! I can't wait to see his finished product- I know it will be awesome!

• Leanna

Leanna · Married on 12/17/2012

I would encourage ABSOLUTELY anyone who considers Milestone Pictures for their special day to take advantage of their services and bask in all the glory when you see the final products! Your family and friends will be swooning, just as mine did!

Johanna · Married on 09/15/2012

These guys were absolutely amazing to work with when we met them at our wedding. That's right, the first and only time we met them was the day before our wedding! We were planning our wedding in Indiana from California, and depended almost exclusively on online reviews, and they've got 5 stars for good reason. They’re exactly what you imagine your ideal wedding videographer to be – professional, polite, non-intrusive, and no one even really noticed they were there! Every little detail and special moment of the day was captured so poignantly on film for us, and we seriously could not have asked for better videographers!

The finished product exudes quality and professionalism. The 10-minute cinematic highlight clip makes us feel like the artists whose music we licensed for it, actually wrote the songs for us. These guys are true artists; they pieced together the best moments of the day into a very artistic, very honest, depiction of our wedding day. We watched that video over, and over, and over, once we got it from them.

The two-hour documentary footage was great as well. It’s really something that only the married couple is likely to enjoy, but it’s definitely far more intimate than the highlight video. It, along with the ceremony video, are especially great for re-living all the “little moments” of your special day that may not stand out as prominently in your mind, but make you smile nonetheless.

All in all, we would give Milestone an 11 out of 10 if we could. We have absolutely no complaints or regrets about the work they did for our wedding; we wish everyone getting married could have as wonderful an experience with their videographers as we did!

Larry & Julie · Married on 08/25/2012

Absolutely incredible video...highly recommend Mikestone. A very professional final product...blew us away!

• W

William · Married on 08/18/2012

Nathan and his brother were both there with us the whole day, let the wedding party be themselves the entire time, and at times it was not even apparent that they were in the room recording all the memories with us. They worked with us on some of the ideas I had for the video such as a pool party scene with my groomsmen and they made it happen. They included all the most significant parts of the day in the highlight video and some of the smaller details and still kept the video under 11 minutes from 8 hours of video. The editing and video quality was fantastic and they provided the option of choosing the songs for your video. They included the rights to the video with the package we chose so we can share copies of the dvd with our family that could not make the wedding.

Milestone Pictures did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone. Our video was beautiful, and I believe every bride should have videography at her wedding.

• User2196912 · 2+ years ago

Only regret is I wish I had gotten a bigger package. I loved my highlight video. I had so much fun working with the videographers too. Completely stress-free and the video was ready so much faster than I had expected. I swear they must have been working there butts off while I was on my honeymoon. They were the first vendor I book and they definately didn't disappoint! Thanks!

Leslie · Married on 07/07/2012

The Milestone team was wonderful!! Not only did they provide amazing service, the video they produced was beyond what I could have ever imagined. They are so incredibly talented and they showcase by far the best wedding videography I've ever seen. I didn't even get married in the same state as where they are located, but I just had to have them!! My parents didn't even think a videographer was necessary and they debated hiring one, but they admitted they were wrong once they saw the video!! Amazing work.. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Erin · Married on 06/03/2012

I love my wedding video!!!! I tell all my friends they have to have a videographer! Milestone did such a great job capturing our day... I wouldn't trade that video for anything in this world!

Spencer was so laid back and you never knew he was around! I highly recommend them!

Jean · Married on 06/02/2012

The wedding video is beautiful. Although only seven minutes long (nobody can complain ab vertout a long home movie) it captured the essence of the ceremony and reception. Nathan figured out who all the important people (even Grandma on Skype) were and made sure they were included. This was done in a very professional manner. He did not try to take over or run the show but somehow he recorded everything.