Mike Zawadzki Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

We are a dedicated team of photographers and videographers based in New Jersey, who believe that photography is about so much more than the final photos or album. It's about feeling good, and having fun, while having your picture taken. That means, feeling comfortable with who's taking them. And trusting that person knows what images you hope to receive. Which is why we focus so much time on getting to know you. And you, us.

Because we want to be more than just another vendor you check off your list. We want to make your wedding photos, and this entire experience, as much fun, and as stress-free as possible. Just like a song can take you back to a memory, a photograph can immerse you back into a moment. With so much going on during your wedding day - there is so much you won't, or can't, see - Your photographs will connect you to all of those moments, once that day is complete.

But you don't view your memories through a cotton candy-pink filter or trendy instagram filter, right? No, your memories are full of rich color. Guess what? We don't like those things either! We just don't see the value in making every photograph the same shade of pink. Since 2008, as New Jersey wedding photographers, our goal - has always been to capture the day as it happens.

No cheesy poses. No gimmicks. No overly-exposed colors, or crazy angles. Just the two of you, and your most important loved ones, enjoying one another in a setting that looks and feels like it did that day.

Does this sound like what you want? If so, please reach out to us here on Wedding Wire, or through the contact form on our website!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 06/05/2022

The absolute best

I had a ton of photographers on my potential list, but Mike was #1 and after speaking with him we didn't bother scheduling calls with anyone else. I'm so glad we found him!  He is incredibly creative and fun to work with.  He can work with any lighting and wasn't intimidated at all by our incredibly dark venue and made sure to share full albums with us of other dark venues he had shot at to make sure we were comfortable before booking.  Our videographer "whooped" in excitement when he found out Mike was our photographer because he is wonderful to work with and is so talented.  In our engagement photos, Mike expertly captured the most beautiful golden hour moments with the sun setting behind us.  On our wedding day he realized the angle of the venue and woods would prevent us from getting any of the sun set SO HE MADE HIS OWN SUN WITH A BULB (seriously, see the picture, that's his assistant standing in a bush with a bulb)!  I tell everyone that Mike is a magician and I mean it.  In addition to being a master of his art, he is also just a great person to spend the day with and you NEED that on your wedding day!  Mike also gives the best posing direction.  I looked at his albums and thought, "okay these people are models, I won't look like that but it'll still be great" but every time he showed me previews of the pictures I was blown away that we looked like models too!  Lastly, I had a pretty loud, rambunctious, exuberant, and large (8) bridal party and Mike handled us with the perfect amount of playfulness and assertiveness to make sure it was a blast for everyone, but we got the shots we wanted!  I was worried we would be too much but Mike has seen it all! I can't recommend Mike and his team highly enough.
  • Justyna
    Justyna Z. Married on 01/01/2022

Truly breathtaking

I loved Mike's work from the moment I saw it, but as an indecisive bride it took me a while to finally pull the trigger. Mike was so patient with me, he never pushed me to book and spoke with me multiple times working within my budget, and figuring out my vision for the wedding. This man has a patience of an angel. We did an engagement shoot with him first and the pictures blew us away, he is a perfectionist with a vision and his work really shows that. During the stressful wedding day he again was very patient and got all of the pictures I requested and more. The pictures turned out AMAZING and he got them to us 6 days after the wedding. Do not hesitate and book Mike and his team, his work is truly incredible.
    Sophie R. Married on 10/24/2021

Photos to Last Several Lifetimes!!

If you want to have walls full of stunning photographs that perfectly capture your wedding day— this is it. Not only will Mike’s photos melt your heart, but he & his team were by far the most professional, most personable wedding vendors to work with. His communication was consistent and clear from our first inquiry, and after our engagement session we felt as if we were old friends and couldn’t wait to see him again for our wedding. Mike & his team were a peaceful presence on our wedding day, perfectly navigating family dynamics while keeping us all smiling and on schedule. His portraits captured so much of my husband and I’s love & playfulness, and he immortalized so many precious & fun moments throughout our day— moments that we would never have seen without these photos! There are not enough words of praise for Mike and his captivating photographs really speak for themselves. We cannot wait to pass these photos down in our family for many years to come, as there is no doubt these timeless images will one day become heirlooms to our children and grandchildren.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

365 West Northfield Road Livingston, NJ, 07039
Location of (Mike Zawadzki Photography)
365 West Northfield Road Livingston, NJ, 07039

Mike Zawadzki Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mike Zawadzki Photography include in the starting price?

Mike Zawadzki Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Mike Zawadzki Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mike Zawadzki Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Mike Zawadzki Photography offer?

Mike Zawadzki Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mike Zawadzki Photography offer?

Mike Zawadzki Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mike Zawadzki Photography offer for wedding events?

Mike Zawadzki Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mike Zawadzki Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mike Zawadzki Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding