Mike Zawadzki Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Mike Zawadzki Photography

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredibly Talented Photographer

Mike was recommended to me by a friend. I immediately was drawn to his incredible photography style. He is immensely talented and very experienced. Our engagement and wedding photos came out so beautifully! Mike gave us TONS of amazing shots to choose from. Not only is his work incredible, he is a funny guy, and a lot of fun to work with. He is so patient and calm, and knows how to give great directions so the shot looks natural and perfect.
    He clearly works hard on his craft, and it shows. We are so thankful to have had Mike as our photographer, and can't wait to share our pictures with our friends and family!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Betsy Nevenglosky · Married on 10/18/2019

Incredibly Talented Photographer

Mike is an amazing photographer! He is incredibly talented and creates something for you that is truly art. Our photos are breathtaking! Mike is also someone who makes you feel at ease which was essential for the first time we’ve ever been had professional photos taken. The pictures are the memories and it was extremely important to us that we found someone we could trust with this truly monumental day, to capture each precious moment. Mike exceeded our expectations. In addition to all this, he’s a great guy, incredibly personable, and always there for you. My emails, texts and calls were returned so quickly, most often with an immediate response. Mike could also add therapist to this list of achievements, as he helped coach us through some difficulties with our venue, while never wavering on his commitment to making our day epic. This guy makes a parking lot look like a dream. We are forever grateful to have had the opportunity to meet and work with him!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jaq Deren-Moore · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing and professional

Great experience, he’s friendly, professional, and talented! He made my cloudy wedding day into the warm ‘fantasy’ I wanted.

Sent on 01/13/2020

tammy · Married on 09/15/2019

A True Professional and Artist

This man is not just a photographer. He is a true master of his work. He sees a scene and light in ways that only a truly experienced professional in their field can. He takes what may look like just a tree or a branch or some light off in the distance and created these mind-blowing scenes of me and my fiancee. He went above and beyond in the amount of photos he took in such a wide variety of different scenes and poses. I couldn't believe my eyes. His photos are works of art. I'm so happy I went with Michael and not with one of the big 10-weddings-a-week photography companies in NY.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole christine · Married on 07/13/2019

Would never go with any other photographer!

Mike and his team are phenomenal photographers that leave their clients with outstanding pictures. His work is undeniably the best and his professionalism really leaves a sigh of relief. I've known Mike for over a decade and knew I instantly wanted him to photograph my wedding, years before even meeting my husband. I'm so glad I stuck with that idea and followed through. I have no received one bad picture.. the quality, color, emotions, and real feelings he captures are exactly what youd find in magazines and photography books. His work is worth every penny and I will continue to use him in all of my future events to capture my most precious, once in a lifetime moments.
    I also wanted to add that he keeps an open line of communication, answers all questions and really works with his clients. He also immediately sends some teaser photos after your special day :)

Sent on 07/25/2019

Alison · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Experience!

When I got engaged and began planning my wedding, I knew that my wedding photos were the most important part to me. Mike totally delivered! From booking to the wedding day to communication afterwards/receiving photos, Mike has truly been the best. He is incredibly professional, creative and caring. I am so impressed with the photos from the wedding, along with all of our family and friends. Mike was a dream to work with. He was able to guide the wedding party and family with ease while taking fun shots. I am awkward in front of cameras, but it wasn't an issue at all. Mike told everyone exactly what to do, and it felt natural and fun. Mike is also a lifesaver/extremely prepared. My hanger for my dress snapped right before photos, but Mike was ready to go with a special "Bride" hanger, which really made the photos! His assistant, Tiffany, was also amazing and great to work with.

Mike is easy to work with, professional and most of all- his photos are absolutely stunning. I cannot recommend him enough!! Thank you Mike!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Ali

Ali Son · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Experience!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/28/2019

THE photographer to work with!

We couldn’t possibly recommend Mike more highly…he’s an all-around amazing person and beyond incredible behind the camera! Family and friends still bring up the “breathtaking” shots from our engagement session last year and that’s truly the only word that matches his level of work. Out of the dozen+ vendors we worked with, he was by far the easiest to communicate with throughout the entire process, and during the ceremony and reception - he somehow ninja-stepped into the shadows while being in the middle of the action at the same time. A thousand thumbs up!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Delayne Collins · Married on 02/01/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Mike is the greatest! I could not have asked for a better photographer to help capture outlet but day! I’m so happy with his work product and I would definetly recommend using him for your event and we will definetly be using him again for future photo ops!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Shudder speed and spectacular work

Don't hesitate to book this vendor. There are many oysters, but Mike's work is a pearl! If you need the best to perfect your special moment, this is the guy for the job. My friend's dream came true and it was so elegantly captured by Mike. The pictures are hard to stop staring at. Honestly, I can't not say enough wonderful things about how Mike was down to business, go with the flow and did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/16/2018