Phoenixville, PA 19460 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mike McCarthy Piano

Hello,

I am a composer & piano instructor of 10 years and have been performing cocktail & dinner music for as long.

From country clubs, wineries & fine dining, I hadn't really considered weddings until I tied the knot myself last year!

With thousands of gigs and many happy clients, I can assure you will be delighted with my solo piano -especially for your cocktail hour. My approach is to set the mood with the background music & my selections will never be 'corny' as you may encounter with other performers - no offense meant there.

I am able to play no-repeat cocktail music for up to 4 hours & provide my own keyboard & equipment including a premium bose sound system which also includes a microphone for any announcements or speeches as well as an aux in should you want to plug in your own music or have me fill in any silent periods.

If you are a Beatles fan, this happens to be my specialty. However, I have a diverse repetiore & am certainly able to tailor the set to your taste as well as learn any special songs you would like in advance.

As far as ceremony music - if you are looking to keep it simple with solo piano, I am happy to provide the music while guests are seating, bride is walking & couple is exiting, as well as any other music for candle lighting etc. These will tend to be more classic - Canon in D, Prelude in C, etc - happy to go over choices as well as learn any piece you like.

Whether for your cocktail hour, ceremony, rehearsal dinner or any event - add a touch of class with a live solo pianist! I am happy to discuss more & negotiate anytime. Thanks!

Follow Mike McCarthy Piano on

mike2

7 Reviews for Mike McCarthy Piano

Peter Block · Married on 06/21/2019

Highly recommend, very professional

I recommend Mike without question. He was prompt, professional, and incredibly accommodating. We made special song requests for our ceremony and he sent us videos of him performing them (perfectly), so that we would feel confident with his performance on our wedding day. And of course, we made a last minute song change and Mike was more than able to accommodate this request. Then on our wedding day, he played everything perfectly. It was actually magical.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Chelsea · Married on 01/06/2018

Mike played during the cocktail hour of our company holiday party, and was a true asset to the overall environment. His music was lovely, he was extremely professional and helpful, and not to mention played with a shoulder injury. We would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/25/2017

Mike was incredibly easy to work with, and he did an incredible job during our church wedding ceremony. Would absolutely recommend him as a pianist to family and friends!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Award

Mike McCarthy Piano FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mike McCarthy Piano 1
    Piano Cocktail Hour
    1 hour of live cocktail music within 30 miles of 19460. Additional reasonable travel fee for greater distances

• Phoenixville, 19460 See on map