Mike Bresnen Photography

Mike Bresnen Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mike Bresnen Photography

Fun, Classy, Elegant, Timeless Imagery. My goal as a wedding photographer is to tell the unique story of your wedding day. Your wedding photographs are the bottled-up memories you'll have for a lifetime & I go above and beyond to ensure that your expectations are exceeded in every imaginable way!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

18 Reviews for Mike Bresnen Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

My husband and I were overjoyed to be able to secure Mike Bresnen Photography for both our engagement and wedding pictures. Mike Bresnen, the owner, is nothing but professional. He does a great job of making each session he hosts comfortable and fun. We had a blast with picture-taking!

Our engagement and wedding pictures were more than we could have ever expected or hoped for! They were BREATHTAKING! My husband and I spend hours combing through them, just to relive the moments of that day. Our families, friends, and guests were nothing but complimentary of our pictures. Mike and his staff have a way of capturing emotion like no other photographer we’ve ever worked with. Additionally, Mike and staff kept things light and fun on our big day, while making sure we stayed on schedule. He and Steph captured every moment we would have possibly wanted documented and more, while all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. Now that is the mark of an AMAZING photographer!

Our sincere thanks and gratitude to Mike, Steph, and Mike Bresnen Photography!

Jillian & Andrew

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/25/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Mike was really great to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease during our engagement session and was a pleasure to work with in our wedding day. He was responsive to our questions and requests and a really great value. I would absolutely recommend him as a photographer without reservation.

Profile Picture User3288510, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike Bresnen Photography is the best! Mike was professional and so easy to work with. The photos tuned out so well and we couldn't be happier with the work that Mike did. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer to capture photo of our wedding. I would definitely recommend Mike Bresnen Photography to everyone!!

Profile Picture Shannon , 9/2/12, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1366317862145 ssfinals0154
220x220 sq 1366317867374 ssfinals0165
220x220 sq 1366317873366 ssfinals0172

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I highly recommend Mike!! I have worked with every wedding photographer in the city and Mike is among the upper echelon of professionals. (I hired Mike for my own family photos.)

Mike does a fantastic job! His photos are artistic, colorful and full of life. His work will make you look gorgeous: I love how my designs look through his lens!

Mike Bresnan is an extremely gifted photographer who sets the bar pretty high when it comes journalistic wedding photograpy. Working with him with easy and smooth. I look forward to seeing him again on location sometime in the near future.

Cincinnati, OH 45227   See On Map