6705 Bramble Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45227 Map · Phone number

About Mike Bresnen Photography

Fun, Classy, Elegant, Timeless Imagery. My goal as a wedding photographer is to tell the unique story of your wedding day. Your wedding photographs are the bottled-up memories you'll have for a lifetime & I go above and beyond to ensure that your expectations are exceeded in every imaginable way!

Other couples have also viewed

• Meagan White Photo
ssfinals0005

19 Reviews for Mike Bresnen Photography

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 11/07/2018

Amazing Photos, Great Service, Fantastic Value!

Mike did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos. He knew our list of "posed" shots and had them done in quick order and moved on the photojournalist style that we love and adore. He captured moments before I could even ask him to (like a guest feeding our furbaby right from their plate). He was a pleasure, and easy, to work with, accommodated everyone at the wedding and while he captured every important moment, you barely noticed he was there. He also shows his true love for photography when he's shooting the wedding with an eye on where to grab photos and is a joy to work with. Bonus, he's one of the more reasonably priced to work with as well. I'd hire Mike for any photography occasion. And we had our photos in less than 3 weeks!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jillian · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I were overjoyed to be able to secure Mike Bresnen Photography for both our engagement and wedding pictures. Mike Bresnen, the owner, is nothing but professional. He does a great job of making each session he hosts comfortable and fun. We had a blast with picture-taking!

Our engagement and wedding pictures were more than we could have ever expected or hoped for! They were BREATHTAKING! My husband and I spend hours combing through them, just to relive the moments of that day. Our families, friends, and guests were nothing but complimentary of our pictures. Mike and his staff have a way of capturing emotion like no other photographer we’ve ever worked with. Additionally, Mike and staff kept things light and fun on our big day, while making sure we stayed on schedule. He and Steph captured every moment we would have possibly wanted documented and more, while all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. Now that is the mark of an AMAZING photographer!

Our sincere thanks and gratitude to Mike, Steph, and Mike Bresnen Photography!

Jillian & Andrew

Sent on 10/31/2015

Mike was really great to work with. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease during our engagement session and was a pleasure to work with in our wedding day. He was responsive to our questions and requests and a really great value. I would absolutely recommend him as a photographer without reservation.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Mike Bresnen Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• The Chuck Taylors Wedding Bands

I highly recommend Mike!! I have worked with every wedding photographer in the city and Mike is among the upper echelon of professionals. (I hired Mike for my own family photos.)

• The Chuck Taylors Wedding Bands

• Mokara Floral Design Wedding Florists

Mike does a fantastic job! His photos are artistic, colorful and full of life. His work will make you look gorgeous: I love how my designs look through his lens!

• 6705 Bramble Ave Cincinnati, OH, 45227 See on map
    Location of (Mike Bresnen Photography)