About Mikasa Fine Linens

Party Rentals

Mikasa Fine Linens and Party Rentals has been renting fashionable tabletop linens since 2003. We offer elegent table linens, napkins, chair covers, sashes and ties as well as chiavari chairs. We also provide customized linen creations that reflect your style and taste for your celebration!

Table top rentals go from floor length basics to specialty overlays, table runners and sweetheart and cake table creations. Our linens will elevate the elegance of your venue and event to an unexpected level.  Harmonize and compliment the look with our designer napkin treatments. We offer chair covers for both casual and formal event settings - from indoor to outdoor - our chair covers are sure to be a hit on your event.

Contact Us For Your Next Event!

Website:  http://mikasafinelinens.com/

Phone: 949-553-0373

Email:  info@mikasafinelinens.com

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Orange County

Follow Mikasa Fine Linens on

6 Reviews for Mikasa Fine Linens

My wedding planner recommended Mikasa Fine Linens for my table linens. I had somewhat of a modest budget and they really helped me work within it. Gloria was so friendly and really made my reception look so elegant and beautiful. They have a beautiful selection of linens and are so professional and friendly. I highly recommend them for your linens!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This place is amazing...They made the fabric I wanted in 3 days and still made sure I stayed in budget. They went over and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted and didn't care about doing extra work to make me happy.
Mikasa linens prices honestly are the best and linens are such great quality. You can tell Mikasa Fine Linens doesn't only care about getting your business but wanting to truly make the clients happy. You honestly get what you pay for and what I paid didn't even come close to how beautiful the linens looked. Everyone thought I paid 2 to 3 times the price that I really did.

Profile Picture Annie, 8/12/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Gloria was extremely friendly and helpful in putting everything together for our very first event. She has worked in the wedding industry for years and was able to offer us a few tips on making our event over the top perfect. My coworkers and I will with our a doubt use Mikasa Fine Linens for any and all future events.

Profile Picture Mia, 7/1/12, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Party Rentals
1:36 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Mikasa linens are suburb! Their every style is both trendy and classic. The color choices that are available from Mikasa makes them the best place to start when you're planning an event. We are always happy with the quality of the linens and the professionalism of the staff when we work together!

As an event planner, decor is one of the primary factors of any event. Mikasa Linens carries a wonderful inventory of fabric choices and colors for any event. Owner, Gldoria Treybig brings any bride the security of knowing that her reception will look just the way it was planned and dreamed about. Gloria is fare and will do everything it takes to get each bridal couple the look they are trying to achieve. Call Gloria at Mikasa Linens for your fine linens and chair covers. You'll be glad you did! Beth Slavin, Event Planner Beth Slavin Productions

69 PROS I KNOW

Events

17801 Skypark Circle, Suite E, Irvine, CA 92614   See On Map
949.346.2443 (phone)
We're open from Tuesday Thru Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm open on Monday and Saturday by Appointment We look forward to making your day as special as you are!