Takoma Park, MD 20912 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Miisha A. Nash

For most of us, our wedding day is one of the most important days of our lives. The day can be hectic, magical, frantic and out right awesome. I will make you feel relaxed, confident and look fantastic within my frame. My goal is to produce mind blowing work that you love. Its your big day; feel gorgeous and enjoy enjoy every minute of it.

My work is rooted in reality and observation of a moment, such as the caress of a hand, a mother's smile or the details on the bride or groom's shoes. My focus and constant goal is to create cinemagraphic stills and images that accentuate both the beauty and subtle magic of life. Growing up in L.A, I am informed by cinema and the concept of placing oneself in the "spotlight". I am by nature outgoing so being able to photograph one's engagement or wedding is a great honor and brings me joy. I take the task seriously as I understand the signifigance of the day. At the same time, I am easy going and can make a joke and take one with the best of them.

My work has been published in print and online, and has been exhibited in the States and internationally.

wedding 15
wedding 15
mattrimonio 147

4 Reviews for Miisha A. Nash

mariah · Married on 01/12/2018

Miisha is very professional and fun to work with. She made taking engagement photos (which can sometimes be awkward) very fun and easy! The finally outcome of my photos were beautiful and she got them to us in a timely fashion!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Miisha A. Nash's reply:

Thanks Mariah, I'm thrilled your happy with the photos! That day with you and Robert was so much fun, at one point the weather was a bit iffy and someone made that funny comment about us leaving the park before the wolfs came out..Somehow we managed to work it out and create.

Namanve · Married on 06/03/2017

I recently moved back to the DC area after living in NY for 12 years. My husband is from the region as well, but we both have extensive familial and personal ties overseas. Miisha Ayana really made sure to capture all of the personalities and cultures in the room. Also among the crowd were many foreign dignitaries, so professionalism was just as important to us as quality of work. My husband and I are also tough critics of photography, as we operate an art gallery in DC, and Miisha surpassed our expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who can capture the spirit of the event through the couple and their guests.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Namanve,
    You and Leo's wedding was such an emotional, beautiful and amazing thing to be a part of. From your calm and ease throughout preparations, how your sister handled the cake mix up to the dance between you two. I really admire your grace and style.

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

If you're looking for a wonderful, friendly, energetic photographer, who captures incredible in-the-moment shots, Miisha is your girl. She did a beautiful job with our spring time Brooklyn wedding. She was seemingly everywhere at once without feeling intrusive in any way. My aunt even mentioned to me later how impressed she was with my "ninja photographer!" I wholeheartedly recommend Miisha as her work is as beautiful as her personality. We loved her!!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Miisha A. Nash's reply:

Thank you Alicia, I love y'all two and congrats once again.

Miisha A. Nash Pricing

Miisha A. Nash Price Rates

Miisha A. Nash FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date