Chatham, NJ 07928 Map · Phone number

About Miguel Quiles Photography

Hi!

Thank you for taking a moment to read my profile. I've been involved in photography for over 13 years, both behind the counter as a salesman as well as behind the camera as photographer. I have spent thousands of hours over the past few years taking classes and perfecting my craft so that today I can offer you the very best photography experience possible.

I use full frame Canon cameras along with Canon's luxury series of lenses. I also have a full array of studio and location lighting to tackle the most difficult lighting scenarios. All of the photography knowledge in the world won't do much when you're working with unreliable equipment so I've spared no expense and purchased only the best of the best equipment to minimize complications due to faulty gear.

I look forward to the opportunity to get to know you and your wedding day needs.

Follow Miguel Quiles Photography on

508a81
427a8330

3 Reviews for Miguel Quiles Photography

Danae · Married on 12/28/2013

Miguel is a great photographer with experience in many different types of photography which can been seen in his work. My personal experience with him was truly a positive one. During my wedding process he communicated ideas and gave great tips (such as get my hair and make up done--it really enhances the photos--which was the best advice I received and worth every penny.) He was so patient during the wedding when there were several people asking for his attention and he handled grouping my (not so easy to group) family well. He is very friendly and professional and made sure I he took photos of the parts of the wedding I specifically wanted. THE BEST part of it all was I have not had to wait months (like I have heard from other brides) for the wedding photos to be edited. Within days there were proofs and within a week a gallery set of photos. It kept the excitement of the wedding alive. So grateful for Miguel's work.

Sent on 01/08/2014
  • User1419690 · 2+ years ago

Miguel & David were very professional and punctual. They were friendly and made all my guest feel comfortable. They excuted my vision for my wedding! It was creative, beautiful, and flow very nicely. They capture all the special moments in my wedding and delivered the DVD very quickly. I would use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Susan · Married on 07/02/2012

Miguel did both our engagement and wedding photos and both were absolutely wonderful! Miguel has a great eye for shots and we were more than pleased with our photos. Family and friends raved over how gorgeous the photographs were and how awesome the photo effects he incorporated to really enhance the pictures. Miguel covered all the angels at the wedding from the arrival at the church to the drive off shot. Every element of the wedding and reception was captured for us to review for years to come. We would highly recommend Miguel Quiles Photography for anyone who wants beautiful and unique wedding photos that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Miguel Quiles Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Chatham, 07928 See on map