279 Essex Ave, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About David Kenas Photography

Hi! Thanks for stopping by to have a look at David Kenas Photography. Growing up in Monmouth County, NJ, and living from the Jersey Shore to Manhattan over the years, I can satisfy your photography needs in Central and Northern NJ, the NYC area and beyond. As for beyond, having photographed weddings in Florida, Washington DC, New Hampshire, Montana, Texas and California, I am happy to cover destination weddings as well! I am passionate about capturing the moments that you want to remember for the rest of your life. Contact me to see if I is available for your date.

To view examples of my work, you can go to my website, www.dkshots.com, or go to my David Kenas Photography facebook page. You can contact me through those sites or directly by email david@dkshots.com or calling (732) 616-7333.

Follow David Kenas Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Myri & Blake Weddings
004d2f7195237315 1358192560634 RE6W1113
B14C2974

9 Reviews for David Kenas Photography

Tiff · Married on 06/20/2015

David was a delight to work with--and the photos turned out wonderfully! We couldn't have been happier, and many of our guests also commented on how great our photographer was. David is very easy to communicate with, and he had a lot of great ideas to contribute. He managed to capture so many great moments at the ceremony and reception (without being at all in the way). The photos are very high quality, and we would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 01/27/2016

David was an AMAZING photographer. He was there for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding ceremony/reception, and he got some really fantastic photos. When I initially booked him, I was nervous to only have one photographer at my wedding. Would he be able to capture all of the great moments and faces if it was JUST him taking photos?

My doubts were put to rest as soon as my wedding day came. David was like a photography NINJA, I kid you not!! He wasn't all up in our faces with the camera every 5 seconds... but at the same time, he was always near the center of the action, getting the great shots. He got about 50 different angles of our first dance - it was just incredible. He definitely captured all of the great pics I was hoping for, including some special moments that I wasn't even a part of/didn't know were happening at the time. It was great to be able to relive the day by looking through our fantastic photos.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Beth A. · Married on 05/24/2014

David is the best wedding photographer we could have hoped for. He took magical pictures that captured the special personal interactions and venue of our wedding day. He was seemingly everywhere at once -- capturing all angles of the ceremony, countless special guests with whom we marked the occasion, on the dance floor, during the toasts, and behind the scenes as we prepared for the day. He was very easy to work with and incredibly responsiveness to our desires and requests. We were so excited to see many photographs posted on Facebook the very next day following the wedding. Then, he worked with us to capture the day in an album just a few months after the big day. We cannot say enough good things about David's photography!!! -- Beth and Alan Itkin

Sent on 01/24/2016

David Kenas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount

• 279 Essex Ave Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map
    Location of (David Kenas Photography)