Mid 80s Media

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,895 Most Popular Price

Mid 80s Media is a professional wedding videography service based in Baltimore, Maryland. John Braden, leading videographer, is truly passionate about capturing moments and will strive to document each couple’s unique love story. Mid 80s Media will focus on the finer details, creating beautiful film pieces that portray the raw emotions experienced during their client’s special occasions. John will provide unobtrusive yet warmhearted service, putting couples at ease from the very beginning.

John will get to know each soon-to-be newlywed on a personal basis, developing an understanding of their dream vision. Engaged couples have the opportunity to avail of a wide spectrum of wedding photography services including drone footage, full-feature video, and high-definition video. John understands the importance of seamless service, operating on a one-event-per-day policy as well as offering additional hours.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1895

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

John was the first person there the day of my wedding and he literally never stopped filming. He was so kind and patient with my hot mess of a bridal party.
    I could not have imagined my wedding highlight video being this incredible. When my husband and I watched it yesterday we were left completely speechless, absolutely beautiful. I was also amazed with how beautiful my raw footage was-we almost thought he extended the highlights. We are truly able to relive that entire day in about an hour and I am so grateful we found him.
    Madison B. Married on 07/03/2021

Excellent experience !

John was so great to work with ! He makes the process smooth and makes sure that clients are happy with the final product. The poses / shots recommended were very creative and really made the final video so amazing ! They are also very affordable and well worth the value ! While John was not available for my event, the videographers who came were so professional and excellent all around. You will not regret hiring John and his team, but will regret if you don’t! 😉
  • Kristie
    Kristie F. Married on 10/17/2020

Perfectly Captured Our Day

Our video from Mid 80s media was so beautiful! It made us relive the day all over again! It made everyone who watched it emotional. I am so glad I used this vendor for my wedding video!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Baltimore MD 21221 Baltimore, MD, 21221
Location of (Mid 80s Media)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding