P O Box 58773, New Orleans, LA 70158 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Michelle Norwood Events

Michelle Norwood Events is a private label wedding management firm out of New Orleans who specializes in destination events. Event design, management and production are the most important parts leading up to and on your event day and it’s our favorite things to do! The Michelle Norwood Events team will pair you with the best vendors, based upon your style and budget, all while incorporating distinctive design, color, texture, and style using elements of the new, the old, the odd and the extraordinary, to create a truly memorable event. We specialize in destination events, which can mean the other side of the world, the client's own backyard or our own backyard #Nola. We are all about effortless and natural style. Our mission is to create events that feel elegant but not fussy, unique but not contrived, timeless and always personal. We never plan the same event twice.

As a New Orleans native, I recognize the unique appeal the Crescent City has to people from around the world. Planning events in New Orleans is the best job, because there is no limit to our realm of creativity. The magic is in the mix; between the untraditional beauty of our locations and the nonconformity of special clients who let me do what I do best. There is no room for boredom in what I do. I thrive on creating an unforgettable guest experience, one that they will remember for a lifetime.

Michelle Norwood Events offers wedding production and styling with their management services. Michelle will work directly with you to make sure that all your needs are met leading up to your event.
Their services include:

Groom and his groomsmen
mba 1446 51 792450 1564526914

2 Reviews for Michelle Norwood Events

Claire · Married on 02/18/2018

When we decided to get married 1,500 miles away, in less than 6 months, while both my partner and I were applying for new academic jobs and writing dissertations, we knew we needed a wedding planner to keep track of the movable parts. What we got with Michelle was a so much more than logistical support. Even before we had official booked with Michelle, she was enthusiastic, professional, and focused on us and our needs. Throughout the 5+ months we worked together, we always felt like we were her number one priority- whether she was getting extra quotes for us over the winter holidays or giving us her honest onion to help decide on various options. She even saved the day by driving out 30+ miles to pick up bridal party dress that got stuck at a local Fedex office! During our reception, so many of our guests came up to comment on how unique and FUN our wedding was compared to many others. Michelle Norwood was a huge part of helping us create a wedding week that was not only well choreographed but also true to us and enjoyable for our guests. As a plus- we had so much fun on the two weekends we came to town for tastings and planning hanging out with Michelle: her excitement and vivacity make her so much fun to work (and play) with.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Megan · Married on 11/18/2017

When i say that without Michelle I wouldn't have been able to have the wedding day I dreamed about, I'm absolutely serious. She recommended vendors and organized my wedding weekend so that everything was flawless. Michelle is easy to work with and reachable at any time. We had a destination wedding in NOLA and Michelle helped alleviate my anxiety about what vendors to work with and how to bring everything together. She's reasonably priced and i enjoyed working with her and hope more people work with her. It will be the best investment you make for your wedding. I shipped my dress down to Michelle ahead of time and she dropped it off at David's Bridal to be pressed for the day. Then she picked it up and made sure it was brought to the hotel and ready for me when i arrived the day before the wedding. It was a huge relief to have her go out of her way to help me with that. My dress was pressed and in beautiful condition when i wore it. She recommended my make up artist and hair stylist, as well as where to get our cake and our florist. Every recommendation she made was perfect. She knows NOLA inside and out and who to work with. I can't recommend using her enough. I'm forever grateful for her effort and kindness.

Sent on 11/26/2017

• How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Michelle Norwood Events 1
    No Charge Consultation
    To the first 100 clients, we are offering an free consultation.

• P O Box 58773 New Orleans, LA, 70158 See on map