P O Box 58773, New Orleans, LA 70158 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Michelle Norwood Events

Welcome to Michelle Norwood Events. We are curators of international events and we believe that the planning experience should be fun, transparent and always celebratory. Why? Because if you do it that way, your event will be a true reflection of you, your story and the city you’re marrying in. In the end, it’s our mission to create weddings and events that are elegant (not fussy), unique (not contrived), and timeless (yet always personal). We’re based in New Orleans and available for destinations worldwide.

Follow Michelle Norwood Events on

Groom and his groomsmen
mba 1446 51 792450 1564526914

3 Reviews for Michelle Norwood Events

Claire · Married on 02/18/2018

When we decided to get married 1,500 miles away, in less than 6 months, while both my partner and I were applying for new academic jobs and writing dissertations, we knew we needed a wedding planner to keep track of the movable parts. What we got with Michelle was a so much more than logistical support. Even before we had official booked with Michelle, she was enthusiastic, professional, and focused on us and our needs. Throughout the 5+ months we worked together, we always felt like we were her number one priority- whether she was getting extra quotes for us over the winter holidays or giving us her honest onion to help decide on various options. She even saved the day by driving out 30+ miles to pick up bridal party dress that got stuck at a local Fedex office! During our reception, so many of our guests came up to comment on how unique and FUN our wedding was compared to many others. Michelle Norwood was a huge part of helping us create a wedding week that was not only well choreographed but also true to us and enjoyable for our guests. As a plus- we had so much fun on the two weekends we came to town for tastings and planning hanging out with Michelle: her excitement and vivacity make her so much fun to work (and play) with.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Megan · Married on 11/18/2017

When i say that without Michelle I wouldn't have been able to have the wedding day I dreamed about, I'm absolutely serious. She recommended vendors and organized my wedding weekend so that everything was flawless. Michelle is easy to work with and reachable at any time. We had a destination wedding in NOLA and Michelle helped alleviate my anxiety about what vendors to work with and how to bring everything together. She's reasonably priced and i enjoyed working with her and hope more people work with her. It will be the best investment you make for your wedding. I shipped my dress down to Michelle ahead of time and she dropped it off at David's Bridal to be pressed for the day. Then she picked it up and made sure it was brought to the hotel and ready for me when i arrived the day before the wedding. It was a huge relief to have her go out of her way to help me with that. My dress was pressed and in beautiful condition when i wore it. She recommended my make up artist and hair stylist, as well as where to get our cake and our florist. Every recommendation she made was perfect. She knows NOLA inside and out and who to work with. I can't recommend using her enough. I'm forever grateful for her effort and kindness.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Michelle Norwood Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• P O Box 58773 New Orleans, LA, 70158 See on map
    Location of (Michelle Norwood Events)