Harleysville, PA 19438 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Michelle Lynn Weddings

When you think about your wedding day, what comes to mind?

Do you think about seeing your partner during your first look, walking down the aisle, or being pronounced as married for the first time? Maybe capturing portraits as the sun sets, sipping a cocktail, or sharing your first dance to your favorite song brings you joy.

No matter if the feel of your wedding day is reminiscent of cozy nights at home catching up over a bottle of wine or fun-loving with a packed dance floor of all of your favorite people, I believe anything that brings you and your love happiness deserves the spotlight. And, I believe your wedding day is one of many in which you should experience every moment as it happens.

My photography style is timeless with a documentary twist; I love couples who have a sense of adventure and love to travel; I’m drawn to capturing candid photos in between every monumental milestone; and my greatest goal is to ensure you feel your best and most comfortable self in front of my camera.

Together, let’s capture your greatest story – your wedding day – in Philadelphia, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, D.C., New York, and beyond. You can view my website at www.michellelynnweddings.com, and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to getting to know you!

Follow Michelle Lynn Weddings on

13 Reviews for Michelle Lynn Weddings

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2020

Best photographer ever!

Michelle was our photographer for both our engagement shoot and our wedding.    Our engagement shoot was at Grounds for Sculpture.  She was able to capture so many incredibly beautiful and unique pictures of us that we used for our save the date and for our seating chart at the wedding.  The wedding occurred after the pandemic which was very stressful and changed the type of wedding we had.  Even with all the changes she was still able to capture our day perfectly.  Since we had less people attending and it was all outdoors she was able to capture pictures of all of our guests and used the outdoor natural lighting to her advantage.  She also brought a lot of her own lighting for the night pictures.   We have so many amazing pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.  When she is taking pictures you can see how passionate she is about her job and it really shows in the images we received.   She also takes the time to edit all the pictures and delete any duplicates so it is not as overwhelming when going through all the pictures.

Sent on 09/03/2020

The Painted Primrose · Married on 01/03/2020

Michelle is the best!

We had the pleasure of working with Michelle recently when she reached out about floral for a Styled Shoot! From start to finish she was easy to work with, knowledgeable, kind, and the images we received are absolutely STUNNING! We are so thankful that we had to opportunity to work with her, and are looking forward to doing so again in the future! We can't recommend her highly enough if you are looking for a photographer!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2019

Michelle was Fantastic!

Michelle was phenomenal from the start. Before booking we met up at a Panera to see if we had the same idea for what was important in a photographer. Her packages were reasonably priced and included an engagement session. I never thought I'd want one but boy was I glad to have one. We were able to get comfortable posing in front of a camera and we also learn what poses we liked and what ones we really didn't like. Michelle quickly got us our engagement photos to us. We were able to view and download them from her website! On the day of the wedding, Michelle and her 2nd shooter were both on time a professional, but since we had the engagement shoot it felt like we were seeing friends again. She made sure to get the shots that I had requested but also captured the details I didn't even think of. After the wedding Michelle again quickly got our photos to us online but then also sent us a beautiful package with a flash drive that included the engagement shoot and some prints as well. Michelle even took the time for us to look through and find some additional photos of my husbands grandfather after he passed away. She is truly amazing. We are meeting up later this month to pick out our photo album and I cannot wait! I cannot recommend Michelle enough, she was spectacular through the entire process. If you want an amazing photographer and wonderful human then she is your girl!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Award

Michelle Lynn Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Harleysville, Pennsylvania, 19438 See on map
    Location of (Michelle Lynn Weddings)