Philadelphia, PA 19154 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys

“We would highly highly recommend DeeJay Shelly if you want an UNFORGETTABLE night. Shelly MADE OUR WEDDING. I’m not exaggerating” – Julie & Andrew

Modern-Exciting-Different! DeeJay Shelly’s DJ & Instruments concert will take your guests soaring through the clouds! Known for her work with MGM Grand National Harbor, Philly Style Magazine, Mid-Atlantic Events Magazine, Philadelphia Flyers Charities and more, international DJ Michelle Lee (aka DEEJAY SHELLY), offers an unique, high energy show herself. Mixing in an electric violinist, drummer, and vocalist, the DJ & Instruments concert is like no other you’ve seen!

Smaller concerts are also available to fit your event size including; DJ/MC only, DJ & Drums, DJ & Electric Violin, DJ & Vocalist, DJ & Sax. Catering to each client, this group creates a playlist and show aesthetic tailored to your event.

Contact Us!

wedding ceremony
kohler reception

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

35 Reviews for Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys

Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys 1
Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys 2
Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys 3
Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys 4
Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys 5

Katie · Married on 08/24/2019

DJ Shelly made our wedding day a blast!

Dj Shelly was amazing! She provided music and equipment for our wedding ceremony and reception. We met with her prior to our wedding day and she was very receptive to all of our party ideas and different music genres. She went above and beyond to make sure our crazy ideas actually worked out, like having the NBA theme song for our reception entrance, and allowing my husband to sing a song to me during the reception. She kept the party going all night and did a great job of coordinating with our venue to make the event run smoothly. We received numerous compliments from our guests, and even the venue team, on her MC skills and her fun personality. We would highly recommend DJ Shelly!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Anthony · Married on 10/27/2018

Thrilled with DJ Shelly

I highly recommend DJ Shelly to all who are looking for a professional DJ that can make any event a smashing success. We hired DJ Shelly for our wedding. We both have backgrounds in Human Resources and looked for a DJ vendor that was diversity & inclusion friendly.
    Her experience and work ethic go beyond her years. She listens to what YOU want and then designs and executes a plan that will exceed your expectations. She always was on time for calls or in person meetings. Emails were answered promptly. She was at our venue hours before she was set to perform. She understands the importance of your event and is ready for anything with back-up equipment, a wonderful sound system and microphones.
    She was always accessible, she wanted to get to know us and understand the tone we wanted for our wedding and then delivered an evening our guests, and we, will not soon forget.
    Our dance floor was full with ages from 17 to 90 all having a blast at the same time. She was engaging and friendly to anyone that wanted to speak with her. She even shared her “WINGS” with our guests.
    I would hire DJ Shelly again for any event I was going to have without hesitation. So, enough reading reviews - Hire her for your event before she is booked. You will be happy you did. We are.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Epic wedding

Shelly made the planning soo smooth, out feet hurt for a week after the wedding. I was afraid my husband would be dancing along because I don’t have the energy or rhythm, but boy was I wrong! We were dancing alllll night. She personalized a dance for my dad and I to coreograph and played all the bizarre requests me made. HUGE edm fans which she hit the nail on the head to keep all guests dancing- and still talking about the day! She has so much energy and helped make the night unforgettable!! I loved working with dj and friends have already asked me for her info :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 11/09/2018

Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2497.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 900.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen